Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 LastLast
    vCash
    I just don't understand the human condition at all...why the hell would you want to make your 3-month old daughter an orphan?!

Quote Originally Posted by Underdogz∞ View Post
    I'd take Mingo over Jones too guess I'm an idiot too.

vCash
    He had to have issues. He was probably battling mental and emotional problems and kept it all to himself.

I hope this isn't spun into a player safety/concussion issue. I would at least want to see what the doctors find before making this a political issue.

Best defenders are in the stands!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iamaj View Post
    He had to have issues. He was probably battling mental and emotional problems and kept it all to himself.

I hope this isn't spun into a player safety/concussion issue. I would at least want to see what the doctors find before making this a political issue.
    I hope the family doesn't let them look at his brain...I'm really tired of this lawsuit and everything that has to do with concussions. No one cares about the current players getting hurt. The retired players care about making more money, since they were the unfortunate people that played before the NFL struck it big. The owners care about having to lose all this money due to the lawsuits from these retired players.

A month from now, no one is going to care about this guy's daughter and this ****ed up hand she's already been dealt...it's going to be all about her daddy and how a few too many blows to the head drove him into a murder/suicide.

*sighs* Sorry...more venting than anything.

vCash
    To me it looks like an anger management problem. They had a fight, and he got pissed and pissed until he did something very stupid. He calmed down and realized what he did and couldn't handle the consequences.

To go to the facility and do it in front of the coach and G.M. is just beyond ****ed up. If this isn't a lesson about how important it is to get help, nothing is. If you ever feel as if you could be that violent, get help and manage your issues.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MT3279 View Post
    I hope the family doesn't let them look at his brain...I'm really tired of this lawsuit and everything that has to do with concussions. No one cares about the current players getting hurt. The retired players care about making more money, since they were the unfortunate people that played before the NFL struck it big. The owners care about having to lose all this money due to the lawsuits from these retired players.

A month from now, no one is going to care about this guy's daughter and this ****ed up hand she's already been dealt...it's going to be all about her daddy and how a few too many blows to the head drove him into a murder/suicide.

*sighs* Sorry...more venting than anything.
    You're right tho MT
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash

i fear it might.... not sure if you follow wrestling or not but ever since the Benoit Murder-suicide it seems like head trauma has been linked with stuff like this.

vCash
    people always want to diagnose someone with a condition....but my theory is some people are just evil.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffG20 View Post
    i fear it might.... not sure if you follow wrestling or not but ever since the Benoit Murder-suicide it seems like head trauma has been linked with stuff like this.
    Yeah, I'm a fan. That incident is still a source of divide in the wrestling community. Some can separate the act from the career while some can't get over the horrible end. I understand both sides. It sucks all the way around.

Back to this story, the guy was young. Normally this slowly happens over time. You're telling me that he took an unholy amount of trauma from youth football to the NFL, and I'm not sure if I can buy it esp. given how aggressive the NFL is over making sure no one plays with a head injury as well as restricting practices.

vCash
    To me it looks like an anger management problem. They had a fight, and he got pissed and pissed until he did something very stupid. He calmed down and realized what he did and couldn't handle the consequences.

To go to the facility and do it in front of the coach and G.M. is just beyond ****ed up. If this isn't a lesson about how important it is to get help, nothing is. If you ever feel as if you could be that violent, get help and manage your issues.
    Ah ****, he shot himself in front of Crennel and Pioli? Just....UGH!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffG20 View Post
    Actually, they were linking it toward steroid use in Wrestling and later found out it was due to all those concussions (one of his signature moves was a headbutt from the top rope) Who would have thought THAT might have ****ed up his brain?!

That's why Vince had to so drastically turn his back on all things Benoit...due to his own issues with steroids and all that stuff.

It's ****ing crazy how it went from one witchhunt to another.

vCash
    Re-read the story and saw where they added it. He apparently thanked them while they were calling the police while in the parking lot. He turned and killed himself.

vCash
    Actually, they were linking it toward steroid use in Wrestling and later found out it was due to all those concussions (one of his signature moves was a headbutt from the top rope) Who would have thought THAT might have ****ed up his brain?!

That's why Vince had to so drastically turn his back on all things Benoit...due to his own issues with steroids and all that stuff.

Juice and trauma are cocktail that will **** you up.

vCash

yea, pretty much. i remember the raw the dedicated to Benoit.....awkward

vCash
    so what bowls do you guys want to see your college teams go to? I'm glad it looks like LSU will be in the Cotton Bowl against either Oklahoma or Texas

Cameron Jordan is awesome

12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

vCash
    Sanchez benched and im pretty sure i'm the only one that wants to take a shot on him....for the very minimum of course. have him sit a couple years and give him a shot with the returning Payton and company.

you may now laugh

Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 LastLast