Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Key Biscayne, Florida
    Posts
    9,937
    vCash
    1500
    I guess most of us has heard that the players union has rejected the changes from the Divisions to the 4 conferences. I was looking forward to see Minny and get that rivalry back we had back in the 90's, plus seeing Chicago more. Plus more games in our time zone.

    Any thoughts on this?
    Last edited by tsunami; 01-07-2012 at 08:23 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    25,393
    vCash
    1000
    Something will happen in the next 2-4 months. This team will not be in the Eastern Conference next season, so really, it's nothing to worry about.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Key Biscayne, Florida
    Posts
    9,937
    vCash
    1500
    I screwed something up, got 4 threads for the price of 1. Don't know how to get rid of the other 3, maybe a mod. can erase them.

    And I hope you are right. But I could see this go another year, but the owners may just huff and puff and fix this up as you said.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    25,393
    vCash
    1000
    When, and how did tsnuami become the TM of the Jets forum?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Posts
    20,892
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BranWingss View Post
    When, and how did tsnuami become the TM of the Jets forum?
    SI made me the TM here. I wanted to post photos in the game thread without them being deleted (or me receiving an infraction).

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Posts
    20,892
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by wagnall View Post
    I screwed something up, got 4 threads for the price of 1. Don't know how to get rid of the other 3, maybe a mod. can erase them.

    And I hope you are right. But I could see this go another year, but the owners may just huff and puff and fix this up as you said.
    fixed.

    i think he's right. the nhl might not have the drastic change they where hoping for next season. however, they have to do something about the jets situation at least.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    25,393
    vCash
    1000
    Winnipeg declined the change.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Key Biscayne, Florida
    Posts
    9,937
    vCash
    1500
    I'm surprised they did, but I say that as a fan, hoping to see more of Detroit and Chicago, but I guess there is alot more to it as a player. This could be some posturing by the players, or the owners didn't have all the info for the players to make a more informed decision. But they would have to work it out before they have to make the schedules or they will force the league to look at doing it for the 2013 -14 season!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Key Biscayne, Florida
    Posts
    9,937
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by tsunami View Post
    fixed.

    i think he's right. the nhl might not have the drastic change they where hoping for next season. however, they have to do something about the jets situation at least.



    Thanks for fixing my boo boo.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •