Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash
    I guess most of us has heard that the players union has rejected the changes from the Divisions to the 4 conferences. I was looking forward to see Minny and get that rivalry back we had back in the 90's, plus seeing Chicago more. Plus more games in our time zone.

Any thoughts on this?
    Last edited by tsunami; 01-07-2012 at 08:23 PM.

vCash
    Something will happen in the next 2-4 months. This team will not be in the Eastern Conference next season, so really, it's nothing to worry about.

vCash
    I screwed something up, got 4 threads for the price of 1. Don't know how to get rid of the other 3, maybe a mod. can erase them.

And I hope you are right. But I could see this go another year, but the owners may just huff and puff and fix this up as you said.

vCash
    When, and how did tsnuami become the TM of the Jets forum?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BranWingss View Post
    When, and how did tsnuami become the TM of the Jets forum?
    SI made me the TM here. I wanted to post photos in the game thread without them being deleted (or me receiving an infraction).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by wagnall View Post
    I screwed something up, got 4 threads for the price of 1. Don't know how to get rid of the other 3, maybe a mod. can erase them.

And I hope you are right. But I could see this go another year, but the owners may just huff and puff and fix this up as you said.
    fixed.

i think he's right. the nhl might not have the drastic change they where hoping for next season. however, they have to do something about the jets situation at least.

vCash
    Winnipeg declined the change.

vCash
    I'm surprised they did, but I say that as a fan, hoping to see more of Detroit and Chicago, but I guess there is alot more to it as a player. This could be some posturing by the players, or the owners didn't have all the info for the players to make a more informed decision. But they would have to work it out before they have to make the schedules or they will force the league to look at doing it for the 2013 -14 season!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tsunami View Post
    fixed.

i think he's right. the nhl might not have the drastic change they where hoping for next season. however, they have to do something about the jets situation at least.

Thanks for fixing my boo boo.