Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    Looks like he had a decent start.

27min, 17 points (7/13 shooting, 3/5 three pointers), 8 rebounds (4 Def, 4 Off), 1 stl, 1 blk

http://www.nba.com/dleague/playerfil....html?nav=page

He did have 0/2 free throws... must be a Nuggets curse

vCash
    Q. Miller F 32:57 4-13 0-0 9-10 +8 3 9 12 3 2 1 1 3 0 17

http://www.nba.com/dleague/playerfil...quincy_miller/

vCash
    9-10 at the line. We could use some of that. Plus the 10.7 reb avg. looks good.

vCash
    He could be our next Al Harrington but more athletic...thats why i would make some trade that would free us some roster spots so we can add him

vCash
    While we are on the subject. Did you guys realize that if you click on the results of the game that it would take you to the gamecenter where you can watch the full game??

If any of you guys are bored you can go ahead and actually watch Quincy Miller play.

vCash
    His number is #23 by the way. Thus far he likes that pump fake at the top of the key and then drive finishing with his right. They have to respect that because he can actually shoot but I do like the fact that he is willing to drive.

vCash
    My man @qmillertime goes H.A.M. in just 3 D-League games & he's back with the #Nuggets hope he gets a chance to show it to the #NBA
    i hope this too

vCash
    Does make me wonder why they brought him back so soon. Could Chandler's injury be worse than expected? Glad QMiller was dominating in D League but is he really going to crack the rotation with the Nuggets?

Just thoughts.

vCash
    Yea this is either 1 of three things

1) Somebody significant has an injury that we don't know about and he is for backup

2) The Nuggets organization legitimately wants to get him involved into the rotation.

3) Masai is conjuring up a plan to make a trade.

Personally, I don't think we would make this move if Ill Will's injury was worse than expected...because what's the point?? He's just going to be rotting on the bench with J-ham and Fournier while Brewer plays ungodly minutes. Even if Ill Will is going to be out longer..we don't need him up here. So, again, what's the point?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    Yea this is either 1 of three things

1) Somebody significant has an injury that we don't know about and he is for backup

2) The Nuggets organization legitimately wants to get him involved into the rotation.

3) Masai is conjuring up a plan to make a trade.

Personally, I don't think we would make this move if Ill Will's injury was worse than expected...because what's the point?? He's just going to be rotting on the bench with J-ham and Fournier while Brewer plays ungodly minutes. Even if Ill Will is going to be out longer..we don't need him up here. So, again, what's the point?
    You make good points. Havent heard of any major injuries and Chandler has been hurt for some time, including when QMiller was sent to D league.

Hard to imagine QMiller cracking the rotation unless GK has suddenly changed his philosophy of playing rookies.

The third being a trade possibility. Would never put it past Masai to pull the trigger on a trade.

vCash
    I don't think it really needs to be overthunk. He demonstrated solid play in the D-League, they probably want to give him the chance for some NBA minutes if there's garbage time, and as you guys said, it's injury insurance. There's also the factor that part of his development is getting the chance to play, but another part is getting integrated with the team and it's players and culture. They can send him down/recall him, and activate/deactivate him freely, so I wouldn't be surprised to see him bounce back and forth a few times this season.
    I blog basketball at Roundball Mining Company///Twitter: @denbutsu

Atheists Of PSD

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DenButsu View Post
    I don't think it really needs to be overthunk. He demonstrated solid play in the D-League, they probably want to give him the chance for some NBA minutes if there's garbage time, and as you guys said, it's injury insurance. There's also the factor that part of his development is getting the chance to play, but another part is getting integrated with the team and it's players and culture. They can send him down/recall him, and activate/deactivate him freely, so I wouldn't be surprised to see him bounce back and forth a few times this season.
    Always the voice of reason. Good to hear from you DenButsu. Hopefully that means they think they are going to blow Raptors away and give QMiller some minutes tonight

vCash
    I rather just leave him down there to work on his overall game than bring him back up and forth. That's valuable playing time he's missing out on. Lets keep in mind that Quincy Miller did not play all that much in the summer league or preseason so if we want to get the kid ready to play as soon as next year...he can use all the PT he can get.

As usual, very rational and solid points by Den but I prefer to leave Quincy down there to get all the playing time he wants.

vCash
    So I'm still not understanding why Quincy Miller was called up..

vCash
    Long-ish road trip. Probably just injury insurance w/ WC out. That would be my guess, at least.
    I blog basketball at Roundball Mining Company///Twitter: @denbutsu

Atheists Of PSD

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast