Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DenButsu View Post
    Long-ish road trip. Probably just injury insurance w/ WC out. That would be my guess, at least.
    True, they can dress 13 players for an NBA game. With ill Will out and Stone out they may have just wanted to bring him back, but you would think he would have a better chance to develop in the development league.

Though he would be getting better coaching with the Nuggets staff.

vCash
    Aaron J. Lopez ‏@Lopez_Nuggets
    After more than 3 weeks working with #Nuggets coaches, Denver rookie F @qmillertime headed back to D-League. http://on.nba.com/Yla96Q
    Tweet back on December 27. Didn't see anybody post it, thought I'd share it .

He's played 2 games since then.

Check back on the first page and there is the link for Quincy

vCash
    Since I have not seen anything of him. Can Q be that spacing PF we need in the near future? His stats are looking pretty solid, maybe you should give this kid a shot.

vCash
    On NBA d-league site, they stream their games (replays and all) on youtube and it's for free so if you ever have any time to kill and want to watch Quincy Miller play you can watch him...just throwing it out there

vCash
    And yes, Quincy can definitely be that spacing PF for the future. He's had some comparisons to Durant but he's more like a more athletic version of Al harrington...hopefully smarter as well..

vCash
    Sounds good, thank you Sir.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    On NBA d-league site, they stream their games (replays and all) on youtube and it's for free so if you ever have any time to kill and want to watch Quincy Miller play you can watch him...just throwing it out there
    Thanks dude.

vCash
    Julyan Stone heads out on latest D-League journey

DES MOINES, Iowa – Being a 6-foot-6 point guard has its advantages.
    Seeing over the defense. Posting up smaller defenders. Utilizing long arms to impede passing lanes.

Leg room on an EMB-145 regional jet is not on that list.

Denver Nuggets guard Julyan Stone did his best to fold himself into seat 19A on Wednesday as he headed to Des Moines for an assignment with the Iowa Energy of the NBA Development League.

Still recovering from offseason hip surgery, Stone has played only two games for the Nuggets in the first three months of the season. The trip to Iowa could provide some needed minutes to improve his conditioning and sharpen his skills.

“I’m real excited,” Stone said as he waited to board his flight. “It’s been a long six or seven months. I’m ready to go out there and play and the rust out, get the kinks out.”

Stone, signed by Denver as an undrafted free agent in 2011, played three games for the Idaho Stampede during a D-League assignment last season, averaging 7.3 points, 5.3 rebounds and 7.0 assists.
    nuggets.com

vCash
    Good for Stone. He desperately needs playing time just to get into the swing of things.

vCash
    Stone's first game back the kid picks up 10 rebounds in 20 minutes, 5 assists, 4 TO's on 2-5 shooting (0-1 from 3), 3-4 FTM.

Impressive with him hitting the boards...glad to see him out there. I'm going to watch that game, since they broadcast it on youtube, to check him out.

vCash
    Stone scored 13 points on 3-5 for 3pt and QMiller scored 15pts.

vCash
    Quincy is seriously like Al Harrington. The dude is playing center for some reason. I see he's kind of a go to guy, I like what I saw from him.

vCash
    chandler is the stretch PF we need.

vCash
    Ill Will is too small though. Quincy Miller has the stature and skill set to be it for us. Hope he develops well enough.

vCash
    DENVER, Feb. 13, 2013 – The Denver Nuggets have recalled F Quincy Miller and G Julyan Stone from the Iowa Energy of the NBA Development League, Executive Vice President of Basketball Operations Masai Ujiri announced today.
    http://www.nba.com/nuggets/news/denv...stone-d-league

Don't know what this means...is a move in the making?? You never know with batman.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast