Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Miller

vCash

Miller

I was listening on TheFan and I heard Miller was unhappy about his playing time and would rather be traded. To me if he is unhappy when we are on a great roll I say trade him and hopefully to a team that doesn't make the playoffs!! I don't have a link but I might see iff the guys at TheFan will give me one!

vCash
    There would only be a handful of teams (that I can think of) that would start him. Kings, Boston (with Rondo injured), maybe Pacers and Jazz. Even those teams might not start him at this stage in his career. I don't think he realizes how good he has it here with Denver.

vCash
    I'm sure plenty of teams out there would start him. Hes strictly a distributor. I'm sure Miami would take him over Chalmers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jt1bui View Post
    I'm sure plenty of teams out there would start him. Hes strictly a distributor. I'm sure Miami would take him over Chalmers.
    Not a chance, the ball goes through Wade and LBJ's hands, they dont need a distributor they need a pg who stands around and shoots

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Game_Over View Post
    I was listening on TheFan and I heard Miller was unhappy about his playing time and would rather be traded. To me if he is unhappy when we are on a great roll I say trade him and hopefully to a team that doesn't make the playoffs!! I don't have a link but I might see iff the guys at TheFan will give me one!
    Here is the link you referred to.
    http://www.gazette.com/articles/klee...n-missing.html

vCash
    wtf he was also complaining about this last year. Then he signed a new contract saying he was happy to come off the bench now he wants traded again?

Rainbow City Redemption

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SLY WILLIAMS View Post
    Lmfao he just signed his death certificate in Karls book with those comments. I bet he gets traded now thanks to karl. Interesting he feels that way. He obviously doesnt buy into the "we play as a team" motto karl has been selling even though they appear to get along.

This is definetely an interesting revalation. The last person I expected to say that would be dre. I agree with him

He also basically said he doesnt believe there is a potential star on this team come playoff time (IE Gallo, iggy, ect.). Be interesting to see if anything comes of these comments or they get swept under the rug.
    Last edited by SoFreshNsoClean; 02-09-2013 at 02:09 PM.
    Rainbow City Redemption

vCash
    But his agent explained Friday that Miller is committed to the Nuggets — the team Miller signed with this past summer during free agency — and Nuggets executive Masai Ujiri said, “Andre is not going anywhere. We want to win.”
    DP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    Well yeah thats his agent and Masai talking. That doesnt change millers comments. He made it rather clear; Hes not getting enough PT in his book and the team lacks star talent
    Rainbow City Redemption

vCash
    ....and he's not going anywhere. So the comments are like nothing.

vCash
    ....and he's not going anywhere. So the comments are like nothing.
    What if some team offered a #1 pick? Do you think he might be moved? I think Denver may be the best situation Andre could find at his age but I have been wrong before.

vCash
    What team would offer a #1 pick for a 36 year old journey man PG that doesn't play defense? Unless the Nuggs can get a competent PG in return for Dre, he's staying.

vCash
    What team would offer a #1 pick for a 36 year old journey man PG that doesn't play defense? Unless the Nuggs can get a competent PG in return for Dre, he's staying.
    That is a very good question. I can not say any will for sure but sometimes teams with injuries that think they have a good chance at a championship will gamble with a pick they know will be low in the first round near the trade deadline.

vCash
    1st...Dre was a free agent over the summer looking for a starting job and good contract. How'd that turn out for him?

2nd...this d-bag complaining about this while the Nuggets, as a TEAM, are not only winning but have the best record in the NBA since Dec. 14th should get his arse shipped out of town asap. F U and the bad attitude horse you rode in on Dre - you don't have a no trade clause - enjoy your 7th team in 13 years! Trade him to Siberia, not a contender.

3rd...this has all been discussed in another thread.

vCash
    “We’re going to try and shock the world and become the first team to win a championship without an All-Star,” Denver coach George Karl said. “There are only about 10 true superstars in the NBA, I think, but I believe Andre Iguodala, Ty Lawson, Andre Miller, and Kenneth Faried are in the next 40 players.”
    http://tbt.blogs.nba.com/tag/george-karl/

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast