Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Cats

vCash
    I am a penis. A giant flaccid peni
    Leave me alone

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thechom80 View Post
    I'm awkward due to my having a cat and two rats. The cat is scared shitless of the rats. It's rather humorous watching them chase her around. Haha
    that is kind of funny actually

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    If I can get video, I'll post it. I seriously laughed myself into asthma one time when they strategically ambushed her. They don't do it often, but when they do it's classic!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thechom80 View Post
    If I can get video, I'll post it. I seriously laughed myself into asthma one time when they strategically ambushed her. They don't do it often, but when they do it's classic!
    What are these like lab rats?

vCash
    Nope. Regular ol' domesticated. Rats are very smart. Cats, not so much.

I missed the game last night, was it really that bad that we scored a cat thread? LoL

vCash
    ^^^ You have no idea.

vCash
    Also, i really have been naive to all these cat breeds, i only really thought there were domestic cats, persians and the no haired ones. haha, its funny cause i have had a cat for years and still no clue.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iliketurtles24 View Post
    Also, i really have been naive to all these cat breeds, i only really thought there were domestic cats, persians and the no haired ones. haha, its funny cause i have had a cat for years and still no clue.
    If your cat is a breed of a sort, I think it should have a heritage of maine coon. I am not sure though so don't take my word for it.
    Last edited by silverson; 01-08-2012 at 11:20 AM.

United we Run

vCash
    I almost forgot, my cat when he was a kitten had a rare incurable disease. So he had to take cat roids to help him, other wise he was messy... So the moral of the story is, my cat could take any of your guy's cats any day of the week

vCash
    While my cat is fat and lazy, she packs that "one hitter quitter". She swats like a tiger. So, bring it turtles!! LoL

vCash
    my cat is an absolute dick, but he is too small to bully other cats. He came home one morning with his face sliced up, and a chunk missing out of his arm, with flesh and blood under his nails. Something effed him up

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    My mom has a cat, and when we went to go visit her with the dogs, the dogs almost ate the cat, and then some weird smell started to come out of the dogs, I think it was the killer instinct smell. They did not want to do friendly things to that cat at all.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Monta is beast View Post
    If Currys defense is so bad, why do the warriors have the third best defensive team in the league? Why do opposing point guards have a less than average per of 14.9 when Curry is in the game? Why does curry LEAD the nba with a plus minus of +416.
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    You can rattle off all of the stats you want with no context whatsoever. You still said Curry is the 4th best player in the league.
    I guess stats aren't factual when rattled off?

vCash
    If you dont have anything productive to share to this thread, then just don't share it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleJesus View Post
    If you dont have anything productive to share to this thread, then just don't share it.
    At least he is pissing on the Lakers!

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast