Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Cats

vCash
    http://www.capturedbyyanell.com/#!ga...kergallery0=19

there is the little guy

http://www.capturedbyyanell.com/#!

and my boxer. That is my girlfriends website, so don't make too much fun of it haha.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    thats a good looking dog, the cat creeps me out though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleJesus View Post
    thats a good looking dog, the cat creeps me out though.
    the ******* was staring at me for 90 minutes last night. Hence why I said he was creeping me out.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    and the start of the reason we now have a cats thread.

vCash
    I may sticky this thread. It will be really weird for any users to check into the Wolves forum and see we actually have a thread dedicated to our cats.

vCash
    My wife walk in at halftime last night.. She asked me how the team looked tonight.. I said, "they've started a cat thread, what does that tell you?".. She laughed and said, "that bad huh?"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimKid View Post
    My wife walk in at halftime last night.. She asked me how the team looked tonight.. I said, "they've started a cat thread, what does that tell you?".. She laughed and said, "that bad huh?"
    yeah man, I missed like 2 minutes of the game because I was trying to beat my cat in a stare down contest. I gave up, he won.

vCash
    hispanic GF hawk?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    hispanic GF hawk?
    yeah. Her father is straight up mexican, her mother's parents are from Spain, but her mother was born and raised in Mexico yet denies at all costs she is mexican haha. My girlfriend born and raised in Texas.

vCash
    I'm weird then.. All I have is a cat, though it's not my choice, my condominium is strict as *******. I always hated cats until I got my Maine Coon(didn't even know what that was when I got him).. Essentially they are the potheads of cat breeds, too lazy to get into trouble, and too big to be sneaky..
    That's basically like having a bobcat, correct?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    yeah. Her father is straight up mexican, her mother's parents are from Spain, but her mother was born and raised in Mexico yet denies at all costs she is mexican haha. My girlfriend born and raised in Texas.
    Too bad, did they renounce to speak spanish?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by topdog View Post
    That's basically like having a bobcat, correct?
    Yep! He was like 4-5 pounds when I got him as a kitten, now the mother****** is somewhere around 25 pounds.. Not really an ordinary cat by any means.. The kids in my building are scared as ******* of him
    Last edited by SlimKid; 01-07-2012 at 04:42 PM.

vCash
    I'm weird then.. All I have is a cat, though it's not my choice, my condominium is strict as *******. I always hated cats until I got my Maine Coon(didn't even know what that was when I got him).. Essentially they are the potheads of cat breeds, too lazy to get into trouble, and too big to be sneaky..
    Yep my cats fatehr was a maine coon.

Shes big but obviously not as big as a maine coon due to the persian genes from her mother.

vCash
    I'm awkward due to my having a cat and two rats. The cat is scared shitless of the rats. It's rather humorous watching them chase her around. Haha

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    Too bad, did they renounce to speak spanish?
    no, that is all they speak. Her mother is the devil dude, I am not kidding. But yeah, since her HERITAGE is spanish, even though she was born and raised in Mexico, she claims she is spanish and hates it when someone says she is mexican.

In that case, I am not American, I am German/Welch/Native American.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast