Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AddiX View Post
    Am I bugging or did pavlik lose a fight by decision recently.

I'm preying he gets it back together, Froch Vs Pavlik is a dream fight of mine.
    no,he beat a tomato can in march by 2nd round knockout...this will be his 2nd "comeback" fight,which he SHOULD win convincingly as well...either way,rumor is that the IBF has approached pavliks camp to fight adonis stevenson in an eliminator aug. 11th(?)....with the winner facing froch (probably late 2012)
    Last edited by krazylegz; 06-06-2012 at 02:45 PM.

vCash
    you'll see me on here rooting for kelly...iam originally from youngstown,ohio...and we didnt have much to root for in that city...so iam hoping he gets his wits about him and makes another run at the title

vCash
    I like Pavlik but I like Froch too... not sure who I would root for if that fight was arranged.

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lolPhillies View Post
    I like Pavlik but I like Froch too... not sure who I would root for if that fight was arranged.
    I use to be a huge pavlik Fan, I'm not mad t him for his alcoholism, but the lack of professionalism he's shown over the last few years to his career has been god awful.

The way he pulled out of that fight on Showtime not long ago was sickening, such a lack of respect to everyone else involved in the fight.

vCash
    wow,i dont think i have ever been so unimpressed with somebody who starred in a subway commercial the way iam with mike lee...that overweight pig he fought easily won 2 of the 6 rounds

A small town called nunya god damn bidness
    vCash
    Is someone gonna make a thread for the Chavez Jr and Andy Lee fight?

vCash
    Well thee next 2 mainevents on FNF will have Cristobal Cruz(next week) & Glen Johnson(the 13th)so how about that,I'm excited for those 2 bouts.
    FROM ORACLE ARENA TO OLDSCHOOL CANDLESTICK PARK

vCash
    Here's the full Ruslan Provodnikov fight that was on espn, knockout starts at about 7 min mark. Boy sure can punch, hbo will be calling his name soon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLkq9...e_gdata_player

vCash
    ^^Yeah he's a great body puncher & he's gotta real entertaining style.He's been on FNF alot thee last few years I'm surprised Showtim & HBO haven't already contacted him.If you put him up against Lucas Matthysse or Marcos Maidana that would be a FOY for sure.
    FROM ORACLE ARENA TO OLDSCHOOL CANDLESTICK PARK

vCash
    We got a good one coming up this week, Mercito “No Mercy” Gesta (25-0-1, 13 KOs) will meet Ty Barnett (20-2-1, 13 KOs).

vCash
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36_a8...e_gdata_player

full Gesta Vs Barnett fight, fast forward to round 9 if you just want to see the tko. I really like this Gesta. He throws short compact punches and has very legitimate power. I love at the end of the fight on the 2nd knockdown how he walks away and looks into the crowd like it was no thing, that tko came out of no where.

IMO Its time to get him w the top dogs, I don't know if he's seasoned enough for them yet, but he's def rdy to take that shot.

vCash
    season finale of FNF this weekend as adonis stevenson fights donovan george is an IBF eliminator bout....wow this season went quick

vCash
    update: adonis stevenson hurt his left hand while sparring and will be replaced by dionisio miranda of columbia

vCash
    24/7 will be on espn tonighht in a lead up to a special FNF headlining top rank prospect, Jesse Vargas.

vCash
    There's some kind of special Thursday night fight on espn, Raymind beltran Vs Kim. They exchanged knockdowns already in the first round, awesome fight so far.

Edit:
    All that sparring w pacquaio helping Beltran a lot, he's beating the heck out of Kim now.

Edit 2:

Raymond Beltran "my left hand is broke"

Freddy roach "So what, I need both hands"

Lol roach don't give a fck..
    Last edited by AddiX; 12-07-2012 at 01:09 AM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast