Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    That was a ****ing awesome body shot. Would have been great if it was the KO.

vCash
    I don't know how he got up to be honest.

My buddy mike will be fighting on espn soon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ik65K...e_gdata_player
    Last edited by AddiX; 03-22-2012 at 12:38 AM.

vCash
    Albert Mensah 10 MD Michael Katsidis
    Judges' scores 95-95, 96-94, 98-92

pretty damn good fight overall
    ....pleasing the casual fan,while telling the hardcore fan to go to hell since 2006

A small town called nunya god damn bidness
    vCash
    Did you guys just hear Teddy Atlas' speech about coruption in boxing?

vCash
    Lara dominated, destroyed Hearns first round TKO. I favor him against many of those 154 lbs.

Jermain Taylor won the fight but he got hurt really badly in the 9th round, got dropped. Won big but a bad performance by him. Unless he needs the money, I don't think he should be boxing anymore.

vCash
    Nick casal Vs ruslan provodnokov is on espn, this is a heck of a fight for espn. I've known about casal since his amateur days when he was fighting way over hisweight class and knocking guys out. Ruslan is a big puncher too, this is going to be a great fight.

This fight will vault one of there careers, this is very tough fight, two pretty high level fighters, both very tough dudes, this will be the best fight on espn this year. Perfect style match up.

Casal Vs demarco, he lost this fight, but was one heck of a fight.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlWwN...e_gdata_player

Ruslan, good view of his power
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36BIN...e_gdata_player

Very excited about this fight!
    Last edited by AddiX; 04-25-2012 at 10:13 PM.

vCash
    Did anyone catch this fight tonight?

Ismayl Sillakh vs. Denis Grachev

Sillakh was heavily favored 11-1 in Vegas, fought a defensive fight, winning every round, he just couldn't shield his right side good... 8th round knock down... Grachev gave Sillakh a billion opportunities to put this fight away with his terrible attack but Sillakh just wasn't aggressive enough and deserved to lose imo.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LGhost View Post
    Did anyone catch this fight tonight?

Ismayl Sillakh vs. Denis Grachev

Sillakh was heavily favored 11-1 in Vegas, fought a defensive fight, winning every round, he just couldn't shield his right side good... 8th round knock down... Grachev gave Sillakh a billion opportunities to put this fight away with his terrible attack but Sillakh just wasn't aggressive enough and deserved to lose imo.
    UNBELIEVABLE!! I honestly thought that Sillakh could beat any light heavy out there! I thought he was the most talented and complete fighter in the division (with the possible exception of Dawson). The one thing we didn't know about Sillakh was his chin and how he responds when he's hurt. That was answered tonight by a former kickboxer.

He just had no idea what to do when hurt. He just went right to the corner, was standing straight up and squared up, didn't try to clinch, didn't punch back, and didn't pivot out of the corner. He just did a very weak attempt to role with the punches while on the ropes and tried to just walk out of the corner. I hope he can use this as a learning experience because he has a TON of talent and I really like to watch him fight.

Follow me on Twitter @SLOGreg

vCash
    I'll be at tonights fight, Serrano Vs Mayfield, and telesco Vs miranda could be pretty decent fights.

This is a big jump for Serrano, surprised his camp took this fight.

vCash
    I normally dont post here and just so happenned to be flipping through channels during the mayfield fight and serrano got KNOCKED DA **** OUT!!! LOL

vCash
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrqgS...e_gdata_player

Heres the knockdown from mayfield Vs Serrano, mayfield finished the fight in the next round, but this is then punch that did it. I can't believe Serrano got up, fought the next rnd, can't believe the ref and his corner even let him. That was pointless.

This fight was the difference between a man who knew he was a man, a boy who was reminded he's still just a boy, mayfield is a damn pit bull. Worth watching the whole fight if u guys can find the rest.

vCash
    I haven't been watching FNF this year because I have been busy, how have the fights been? Any memorable gems?

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    former middleweight champion kelly pavlik fights this friday...SHOULD just be a warm up to a big sept. fight...we'll see
    ....pleasing the casual fan,while telling the hardcore fan to go to hell since 2006

vCash
    Pavlik

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    Am I bugging or did pavlik lose a fight by decision recently.

I'm preying he gets it back together, Froch Vs Pavlik is a dream fight of mine.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast