Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sabres11 View Post
    Theres a report that Aneheim has an offer from Burke and Toronto. Getzlof could be going to Toronto for Gustufson, Shenn and 2 AHL prospects.
    If this happens I will be ****ing pissed!

There is no reasons we should not land Getzlaf. If it means Miller in a package deal where multiple players/prospects are traded....fine. If it means Enroth with the same precedent as above, fine.

Either way, things need to change. There are 2 players on this team that are untouchable - Myers and Vanek. Others obviously wont be traded - Ehroff, Regehr, and it ends there. All others are fair game.

Stafford is a good player in the league, just not on Buffalo. Same goes for Roy - He is the Mark Sanchez of the Sabres for me.

Way back in the stands, you can see my Wife holding my son on the ledge at his first Green and White scrimmage...circa 2013...aka "The Transformation" year into greatness! That's right Emryk...you saw the beginning stages of JETS Greatness first hand!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Realistik84 View Post
    If this happens I will be ****ing pissed!

There is no reasons we should not land Getzlaf. If it means Miller in a package deal where multiple players/prospects are traded....fine. If it means Enroth with the same precedent as above, fine.

Either way, things need to change. There are 2 players on this team that are untouchable - Myers and Vanek. Others obviously wont be traded - Ehroff, Regehr, and it ends there. All others are fair game.

Stafford is a good player in the league, just not on Buffalo. Same goes for Roy - He is the Mark Sanchez of the Sabres for me.
    I doubt either of their top 3 will get traded from Aneheim. They will want a lot and Darcy over values are players, so no offer will be good enough for him. Burk in Toronto however, will have no problem trading Shenn, McCarther or anyone to get Getzlof.

vCash
    Lets just get on the Parise bandwagon! NEXT!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12