Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jim Slater

vCash

Jim Slater

Guy is the t!ts. Thoughts?
    SPACE

vCash
    my calculations have shown that jim slater is equal to or greater than the t!ts

vCash
    He's Andy Hilbert but like a lot better. Like **** better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CHj0dMkK6A

New Video. Isles season highlights 2011-12!

vCash
    Don't ever compare Slater to Hilbert. He can't even be compared to Mike Sillinger. He's THAT good.

And the fact that t!ts is censored is BS.
    SPACE

vCash
    You guys are hilarious.

vCash
    Slater ripped a nice shot last night, so nice that it made the NHL Network highlight show even though it didn't go in
    SPACE

vCash
    I know none of you three watch the Jets, but Slater is actually a 'really' good fourth liner, who can play in the top nine. He's fast, and creates his own chances. Think Darren Helm of Detroit. Slater isn't as good, but plays the same, 'exact' style.

vCash
    My man, I'm not even joking when I say that I love Jim Slater. I used to use the Thrashers in NHL (when they had Hossa, Kovy, Kozlov etc.) and I would always do work with him. I even drafted him on one of my redraft teams an no one knew who he was

He doesn't get any fanfare but he's rock solid as a third/fourth line role player
    SPACE

vCash
    You need guys like him on the 4th line to help get the momentom back. Check, hit and drive them nuts. That to me is what Slater is solid at.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BranWingss View Post
    I know none of you three watch the Jets, but Slater is actually a 'really' good fourth liner, who can play in the top nine. He's fast, and creates his own chances. Think Darren Helm of Detroit. Slater isn't as good, but plays the same, 'exact' style.
    i have center ice and i've tuned into quite a few jets games this year. ...and darren helm couldn't hold slater's jockstrap.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tsunami View Post
    i have center ice and i've tuned into quite a few jets games this year. ...and darren helm couldn't hold slater's jockstrap.
    You're either trying to be hilarious here (if so, you're not), or you don't watch the Jets or Wings. I seen your post in the GT thread, and you basically said "by wow, that Jets crowd is awesome" or something like that, that that was your first Jets game of the season. I really don't think you've watched more than two periods, of a game that's not against the Islanders.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BranWingss View Post
    You're either trying to be hilarious here (if so, you're not), or you don't watch the Jets or Wings. I seen your post in the GT thread, and you basically said "by wow, that Jets crowd is awesome" or something like that, that that was your first Jets game of the season. I really don't think you've watched more than two periods, of a game that's not against the Islanders.
    relax. i watch quite a bit of nhl games that take place not involving the isles. i think i've watched about 7 or so jets games this season. the islanders game might have been the first jets home game i watched since their home opener. you are right though, i don't watch the wings too often so my analysis of helm might be off. i don't believe this thread was ever meant to be serious, and as such i wasn't trying to be.

vCash
    Why is Bran so defensive
    SPACE

vCash
    Well at least we are getting some action here!

vCash
    ^Now that's the right attitude!

Although I think Bran would rather talk to himself
    SPACE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast