Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    vCash
    ya we are in trouble injuries have killed this year and last year this is getting really old seriously any one got a goat to sacrafice to the hockey gods

vCash
    Sorry, fresh out

vCash
    Haven't found a goat yet but who angered the hockey gods in the first place?

Follow Me On Twitter: @battling_bucs

It's Back!: Battling Bucs

vCash
    With all the injuries you would think the entire team was on the Madden cover

vCash
    I am actually rather interested to see what lines Bylsma sends out there tomorrow. This is just a plain awful situation to be in but I am curious to see how he attempts to handle it.

And I'll say it again, at some point all these injures can not be due to simply bad luck. I don't know what else may be causing them, style of play? injury-proned players? being targeted by other teams? None of those seem right to me but it is getting increasingly difficult to just blame this on bad luck.

Then again maybe someone associated with the Pens angered the hockey gods and players will keep getting injured until they are appeased.

vCash
    It will be interesting but luckily, we have a Jack Adams award winning coach to make these difficult decisions.

I still think its bad luck, I've never been a real believer in the term "injury prone," unless it is dealing with repeated injuries to the same area

vCash
    I am kind of in the same boat as you about "injury-proned" players but 560 man games missed in a little under a season and a half is just incredible. I know it has to be just bad luck but man the Pens are certainly having a l o n g string of bad luck, eventually the probability of it continuing becomes so small that the other far off options I presented become just as reasonable.

vCash
    Broken Foot? Don't worry about it, Neal is going to try play tonight.

vCash
    I read that too. I know mistakes happen but how to team doctors really flub that badly? Fortunately, this is a mistake I am very happy about

vCash
    So Neal was 4-6 weeks to playing tonight

vCash
    Pretty much lol

vCash
    who killed the goat neal back after no games missed yes sir hope this is an omen to early returns for all

vCash
    I would like to think so but unfortunately Staal has a set amount of time, 4-6 weeks, and Crosby and Letang have no timetables. Hopefully they can start practicing again by the end of the month... probably wishful thinking

vCash
    seems to be another uninspired performance tonight we will be out of the playoffs if we lose. We need something to help inspire or light a fire under this team come on coach or gm

vCash
    5-1 loss, headed the wrong direction. Things are not looking good at the half way point but there is still plenty of time to turn this around.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast