Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Yale QB who backed out of Scholarship....

http://espn.go.com/college-football/...cording-report

didn't do it because he wanted to play for his team unlike what many had believed..... I remember reading about this guy on ESPN when they did the story on the tough choice he had to make and know we find out his scholarship thing was already suspended....what a piece of **** this guy is.
    Eastern Illinois Class of 2012'

Witt has not been charged with any crime and there is no criminal case pending against him, the Times reported.

The accuser did not go to the police, the newspaper said, adding that it has not spoken with the accuser and does not know the person's name.
    Yeah, what a piece of **** he is. I'm not jumping on this one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    Having 4 All Pros on offense=fairy tale.
    Having a look in your eye=key to NFL success.

you don't understand why I'm calling him that..when the story was announced it was he had to make a tough choice when really that wasn't the case at all, he knew he wouldn't be able to even interview for it since he was suspended yet he made everyone believe he had a tough choice to make....and now he doesn't even respond to the media when they have questions. I by no means am calling this man guilty I just think it was bogus what he did by fooling the media.

Quote Originally Posted by cubfan23 View Post
    you don't understand why I'm calling him that..when the story was announced it was he had to make a tough choice when really that wasn't the case at all, he knew he wouldn't be able to even interview for it since he was suspended yet he made everyone believe he had a tough choice to make....and now he doesn't even respond to the media when they have questions. I by no means am calling this man guilty I just think it was bogus what he did by fooling the media.
    I thought maybe that's what you were saying but I wasn't sure. My understanding that this was the exact situation wasn't perfectly clear either but yes, my fault.

But what was he supposed to say? I'm being accused of molesting some can't so I can't? I mean....I think I'm a fairly decent person and I think I would have done the same thing to be perfectly honest with you.

To extent it either further at the risk of sounding quite harsh...if she never reported and there was no charges, why any punishment even at this level? I personally think that's kind of bogus.

Haha its all good, but I wouldn't word that but I mean at least say that its being suspened and that I'd be playing in the game, I just think fooling the media kind of shows he wanted all that attention and now when people would like to question him he is hiding...and yes I agree if she never filed and all this it is kind of bogus.