Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Undercover Police to wear Giants gear at Candlestick

The San Francisco 49ers and the NFL have adopted extraordinary security measures for Sunday’s NFC championship against the New York Giants after New Orleans Saints fans complained of harassment by unruly 49ers faithful last week according to the Associated Press.

Undercover police will be dressed in Giants’ garb and on the lookout for nasty fans. Giants ticketholders will be handed a card as they enter Candlestick Park with details on how to contact police if they feel threatened. And more security cameras and undercover police officers will be in place to identify abusive fans.

This is one very interesting thread.

3. 01-21-2012, 01:57 PM
    Reason
    Trolling/ Baiting

Thats crazy, it seems like they might arrest someone for talking a little smack.. I really hope nothing comes of this.

Have to do everything that is necessary to keep the public safe.

Countdown to 10K: 84

6. 01-21-2012, 02:14 PM
    Reason
    Trolling/ Baiting

As long as they're not too over the board, let the fans chirp and what not, and if things get out of control step in.

After what happened to that Dodgers fan a while back, it wouldn't surprise me to see more of this. Alcohol and sports seems to bring out the worst in the knuckle draggers.

Quote Originally Posted by torrance View Post
    After what happened to that Dodgers fan a while back, it wouldn't surprise me to see more of this. Alcohol and sports seems to bring out the worst in the knuckle draggers.
    I dont recall what happened to a dodgers fan ??? r u thinking the Giants fan B Stow?

Quote Originally Posted by blue bleeder09 View Post
    I dont recall what happened to a dodgers fan ??? r u thinking the Giants fan B Stow?
    Yeah, I might be wrong on that one. The guy that was beaten outside Dodgers stadium, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by blue bleeder09 View Post
    Yeah, he's thinking about what happened to the Giants fan in Dodger stadium. Or is he thinking about the Saints fan that shot 2 niners fans in a bar after the 49ers knocked them out of contention? Or the Raiders fans who shot other fans at Candlestick? Far as I know, there have been no violent incidents caused by 49ers fans or SF sports fans as a whole in recent years.

"It was my fault, I shook your hand too hard."

Quote Originally Posted by torrance View Post
    Yeah, I might be wrong on that one. The guy that was beaten outside Dodgers stadium, I think.
    ok i thought i missed another incident ,glad nothing eles happened ..

Quote Originally Posted by legendary49ers View Post
    Yeah, he's thinking about what happened to the Giants fan in Dodger stadium. Or is he thinking about the Saints fan that shot 2 niners fans in a bar after the 49ers knocked them out of contention? Or the Raiders fans who shot other fans at Candlestick? Far as I know, there have been no violent incidents caused by 49ers fans or SF sports fans as a whole in recent years.
    Agree i live in the Bay and goto alot of games in SF ,im a rams&dodgers fan never had a problem ..but its the idiots that drink to much and start talking crab that starts most of the problems @ any stadium in any town not just SF or LA

Yeah, that's the one. Brian Stow was the Giants fan, correct?

Doesn't really matter where it happened. I think the 49ers/NFL, and cops want to make sure nothing gets out of hand.

I like this alot actually...

what?

Quote Originally Posted by CousinsEvansDUO View Post
    Not going to read your posts or respond to them because judging by your sig you are a clueless nutjob. That girl is a 7/10 and you probably think shes a 10. Which means IRL you must be a 5/10 and sorry no offense bro but I don't talk to 5/10s or below, and by bro I mean never my bro.
    CousinsEvansDUO doesn't think i'm hot..

Quote Originally Posted by knicks=love View Post
    what?
    Google it. In GA a angry Aints fan shot two Niner Faithful

Boxing > MMA

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Golovkin/Ward/Kovalev/Fury/Lomachenko/Rigondeaux/Gonzalez/Brook/Bradley/Pacquiao

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast