Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Jason Taylor First ballot?

I am curious what fans of other teams see for him. If they see him being a first ballot or even not making the Hall of Fame. Part of me feels bad that he never had a offense worth a damn around him in Miami to be able to make some good runs. Here are his stats.

Tackles: 789
    Sacks: 139.5
    Interceptions: 9
    TDs: 9
    Safeties: 3
    Forced Fumbles: 47
    Pass Defenses: 99
    "Joe Montana was a product of a system, Dan Marino was a system" -- Bill Walsh

vCash
    not a first ballot, no no no. but no doubt a hall of famer. i say 3 ballot to 6 ballot.

vCash
    Lol...those stats are easily 1st Ballot worthy. However, it all depends on who else is apart of the HoF class.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendX View Post
    Lol...those stats are easily 1st Ballot worthy. However, it all depends on who else is apart of the HoF class.
    LOL stats alone don't determine whether you are a 1st ballot HOFer especially in football.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bootsy View Post
    LOL stats alone don't determine whether you are a 1st ballot HOFer especially in football.
    Well duh But those stats alone are 1st ballot worthy.

vCash
    It depends on who else is on the ballot. But, if it has taken this long for Doleman and Kevin Greene to get in then I could see him having to wait.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BCB mwat15 View Post
    It depends on who else is on the ballot. But, if it has taken this long for Doleman and Kevin Greene to get in then I could see him having to wait.
    Well hopefully, for their sake, they get inducte soon because they deserve it.

vCash
    I agree stats do not determine it all, and unfortunately he played with some putrid offenses. I think it will be interesting to see whom else is on the ballot with him, but he was a dominant player that teams needed to game plan around, along with his brother in law (Zach, whom I dont think gets into the HOF).
    "Joe Montana was a product of a system, Dan Marino was a system" -- Bill Walsh

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendX View Post
    Well duh But those stats alone are 1st ballot worthy.
    Didn't I say stats alone don't make you a 1st ballot HOFer. What part of my post did you miss the 1st time? If stats were a barometer for 1st ballot. Receivers like Cris Carter, Andre Reed, Tim Brown would have been 1st ballot. Running backs like Jerome Bettis, Curtis Martin would also and backs like Marshall Faulk wouldn't. Wake up man and pay attention.

vCash
    he wont be first ballot.