Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 36 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    vCash
    sam_amick Sam Amick
    Cousins' agent, John Greig, tells SI.com: "DeMarcus never demanded a trade. I'm surprised the Kings, if they believe the player wanted a trade, wouldn't have made a phone call to his representative. Maybe Westphal is just feeling the heat early this season.""
    ???
    Yo Soy Fiesta

vCash
    Actually, reading the CBS report it sounds like it's Westphal got his feelings hurt because he can't run an offense. i SERIOUSLY doubt a player would demand a trade without contacting his agent
    Quote Originally Posted by Catfish1314 View Post
    If they sold you with adultery between Delonte and Mrs. James, then here:

Kenyon #Gangstarep Martin reppin that kiss on his neck. He almost ate Mark Cuban. #Steamysteams blockin those shots, your balls are in a no fly zone. Michael Redd my knees are back! Jannero...Jesus I can't do this.

The PSD NBA Redraft GOAT speaking the truth

vCash
    i wouldn't even trade josh harrellson for this bum. NOT EVEN JEREMY LIN!

Quote Originally Posted by CousinsEvansDUO View Post
    Not going to read your posts or respond to them because judging by your sig you are a clueless nutjob. That girl is a 7/10 and you probably think shes a 10. Which means IRL you must be a 5/10 and sorry no offense bro but I don't talk to 5/10s or below, and by bro I mean never my bro.
    CousinsEvansDUO doesn't think i'm hot..

vCash
    Cousins will play himself out of the League in 3-5 years. these type of players come and go all the time.

Cousins = Jamarcus Russel.

vCash
    The Sacramento Queens are in distress, where's Maloof pounding his chest like an idiot when you need him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by knicks=love View Post
    i wouldn't even trade josh harrellson for this bum. NOT EVEN JEREMY LIN!
    Josh Harrellson violated Cousins when they went head to head
    YOU TRIED HARD MIAMI

vCash
    i really just wanna like punch you in the face because of how stupid you sound. NO ONE THINKS HE IS GOOD EXCEPT FOR YOU. i watched him in college and didn't even think he was that good. he's not good at all, and you're the only one that's sucking his balls day in and day out. if he knows more post moves than howard, then why is he not scoring? 21 for 53 in 4 games is TERRIBLE, especially as a center. most of those FGAs are in the post, which should be handed to them if they're in the NBA.
    He was 21 for 53 in 4 games but did you watch those games? I did and I can tell you they were absolute BS games. Every time the ball kept rimming out, circling around and finding its way out of the hoop. He didn't really miss they have just been ridiculously unlucky games. Sometimes you go on unlucky streaks where the ball just rims out for some reason. It's not about whether you actually make the shots its about how close you are to making them. Plus the only reason howard scores well is because most centers are scared of him and are afraid to foul him. Cousins hasn't earned a tough reputation yet but when he does he will be much more efficient.
    “Watch your thoughts, for they become words.
    Watch your words, for they become actions.
    Watch your actions, for they become habits.
    Watch your habits, for they become character.
    Watch your character, for it becomes your destiny.”

- Charles Reade

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SchwabSquad View Post
    If you're serious you should be banned. You'd be lucky to get a top tier towel boy for Mike Miller.
    obvious joke altho if memphis can deal gasol for kwame brown and the twolves can deal al jefferson for nothing anything can happen

vCash
    i really just wanna like punch you in the face because of how stupid you sound. NO ONE THINKS HE IS GOOD EXCEPT FOR YOU. i watched him in college and didn't even think he was that good. he's not good at all, and you're the only one that's sucking his balls day in and day out. if he knows more post moves than howard, then why is he not scoring? 21 for 53 in 4 games is TERRIBLE, especially as a center. most of those FGAs are in the post, which should be handed to them if they're in the NBA.
    seriously? that's uncalled for, and you're overreacting.

To be fair, Cousins really is not used properly. We don't have any offensive identity and basically just go iso all the time. He's often left with almost no time to actually utilize any post moves and is left having to take bad shots. To say he is no good (or terrible as you put it) is just as ridiculous as the claims that he's one of the best. His main issue is by far his maturity. He has all the potential to be very good to great. You don't give up on that after one season.

vCash
    The season just started, what the hell?
    76ers - Eagles - Flyers - Phillies
    Union

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by VCaintdead17 View Post
    #savetheduo

Tyreke+Chuck Hayes 4 lyfe
    Don't hate on the ChuckWagon
    Quote Originally Posted by Catfish1314 View Post
    If they sold you with adultery between Delonte and Mrs. James, then here:

Kenyon #Gangstarep Martin reppin that kiss on his neck. He almost ate Mark Cuban. #Steamysteams blockin those shots, your balls are in a no fly zone. Michael Redd my knees are back! Jannero...Jesus I can't do this.

The PSD NBA Redraft GOAT speaking the truth

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by VCaintdead17 View Post
    Josh Harrellson violated Cousins when they went head to head
    Wtf are you talking about. Harrellson is a bum and if I ever saw him in real life I would beat him up. That kid got lucky that night and was shooting open shots. What do you mean by violated? All of Harrellsons shots were wide open 3s because we were too busy locking out melo in the paint. Watch the games before you guess what happend. Harrellson is a 1 sided 3 point shooter who is worse than jason kapono, you sould like a fool right now.
    “Watch your thoughts, for they become words.
    Watch your words, for they become actions.
    Watch your actions, for they become habits.
    Watch your habits, for they become character.
    Watch your character, for it becomes your destiny.”

- Charles Reade

vCash
    Marc Berman @NYPost_Berman 9m
    If Cousins demanded a trade, it is because ex-mate Harrellson outplayed him last night.

Quote Originally Posted by CousinsEvansDUO View Post
    Not going to read your posts or respond to them because judging by your sig you are a clueless nutjob. That girl is a 7/10 and you probably think shes a 10. Which means IRL you must be a 5/10 and sorry no offense bro but I don't talk to 5/10s or below, and by bro I mean never my bro.
    CousinsEvansDUO doesn't think i'm hot..

vCash
    i'm calling bluff. cousins just got upset, doubt he actually gets traded
    [CENTER]
    AARON RODGERS

*Super Bowl XLV Champion
    *Super Bowl XLV MVP
    *2011 NFL MVP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Jamal View Post
    Don't hate on the ChuckWagon
    What? I love Chuck Hayes. I was pushing for the Pacers to sign him this offseason. I would of rather had him than West.
    YOU TRIED HARD MIAMI

Page 10 of 36 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast