Follow us on Twitter

Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Or maybe Barkley.

Lucks on our side

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GoPacers33 View Post
    I wonder who will be Lucks Brady
    I'll say Dalton...would be great to get an Indy/Cincy rivalry going.

I don't have much faith in Gabbert, but would love to see a Peyton/McNairish rivalry going with Locker since Schaub will be in his twilight when Luck has proved enough to be really get a rivalry going.

vCash
    Jake Locker.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    thanks for the compliment! and yes that does sound like a good idea!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DieHardColtsfan View Post
    Interesting read. Good statistical argument.

Although you should post more, otherwise the impression will be that your spamming your blog.
    How is it a good statistical argument? It's an invented cherry picked argument that would satisfy fans of Manning, and is used by no credible poster or author here or anywhere else that I could find.

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lastwordanto View Post
    thanks for the compliment! and yes that does sound like a good idea!
    Still waiting on the good idea.

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    How is it a good statistical argument? It's an invented cherry picked argument that would satisfy fans of Manning, and is used by no credible poster or author here or anywhere else that I could find.
    Invented. No ones inventing Td's and when they happen.

Lastly, if I said Player A threw for 23 touchdowns when his team was already winning and 26 when they were losing or it was a tie game, and Player B threw for 33 of his touchdowns when his team was already winning but only 17 when they were losing or tied, you could see that Player A’s touchdowns came at a better time than Player B’s did. Additionally, if I said nine of Player A’s “losing or tie game” touchdowns came in the third or fourth quarter, you would say that is better than Player B only scoring six of these touchdowns. Nevertheless, in this case once again, Player A is Peyton Manning.
    Ones sounds like they were going for the record more than the other. You know running up the score which both Qb's have been accused of in the past.

vCash
    Mannings never been known to run up the score. Dungy wouldnt let him even if he wanted to. Brady on the other hand is launching 50 yard bombs up 50pts lol.

Lucks on our side

vCash
    I'm not trying to get into or further a PM vs Brady argument and will admit obviously I'm biased, but I just want to state as far as Peyton and Dungy went, our defense was so terrible during his record year we had a total of 4 games that were over a 21 point win. If you are only up 2 scores it is tough to call it running up the score unless you are bombing it with 2 minutes left when the opposing team is out of timeouts. If you score again and take it to 3 scores that is when you can start accusing if they are still airing it out in the 4th, which wasn't the case in 04.

vCash
    I absolutely despise seeing Bill Polian on ESPN

#iubb

vCash

Fili Moala will transition to DE in new 3-4 scheme in Indy

Fili Moala will transition to DE in new 3-4 scheme in Indy

The Colts have moved 2009 second-round pick Fili Moala from defensive tackle to end in their new defense.
    He'll work behind LE Cory Redding. At 6-foot-4, 303, Moala does possess the requisite size to become a "five technique," run-stopping defensive end in the 3-4. Moala has been a poor run defender his first three seasons, however.
    http://www.rotoworld.com/content/pla...=231845&spln=1

Moala really needs to work on his technique to penetrate gaps. This will be a failed experiment if ultimately he still suffers stopping the run.
    Last edited by DieHardColtsfan; 04-22-2012 at 11:21 PM.

vCash
    I think he will be a good rotation player but I still believe that Nevis will ultimately be our starter on the other side of Redding at DE. Hes got the size and speed for a 3-4 end.

Lucks on our side

vCash
    I agree about Nevis. He has an incredible motor. Could be perfect for the 3-4.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    I always liked Ricardo Matthews and would like to see him get some PT at DE this year. When he was on the field he was always around the ball, but nobody ever mentioned him ever.

vCash
    I wonder if we'll bring in Griff Whalen assuming he goes undrafted... He was Luck's go to WR at stanford, so it could be a possibility since Grigson is taking care of Luck.

<3

Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast