Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 64 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast
    vCash
    When will we get to actually see some footage?

Keep these updates coming. I love reading these little tidbits haha.

vCash
    Also, Mike Shanahan was pancaked by Brandyn Thompson on accident today. But they say he appears to be alright after being on the ground for several minutes.

vCash

vCash
    Lots of nice RG3 inisights from today's practice in this article:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201..._a11&eref=sihp

Also good to see that RG3's work ethic is as good as advertised:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...ation-for-red/

“We’ve been back just working together as a team. He stays after for an hour and throws to guys,” Cooley said. “His ability to be great for us and to be great early will be to understand what we’re doing offensively, and will be able to build a trust with the guys he’s around now. I think he has all the skills to do that.”

Griffin said he reviews the playbook every night in order to prepare for the big job with which he’s been entrusted.

“He’s very humble, you know, very respectful … not coming in feeling like he’s entitled to anything,” linebacker London Fletcher said. “He’s willing to work, he works hard, he’s in here early and he’s in his playbook. There are some first-round draft picks, especially high guys, they come in and feel like things should be given to them. That’s not the case with him.”
    Last edited by SkinsFan4Life71; 05-22-2012 at 11:46 AM.

vCash
    Is it just me, or does the Kellen Winslow trade seem like a huge bargain? Seattle got him for only a 7th round pick (which can conditionally become a 6th round pick). He's only 28 years old and has had fairly steady production. Not saying we necessarily should've made a play for him, although our TE situation is a bit questionable behind Davis and Cooley, but I'm just surprised he went so cheap.

vCash

Judging by his determination, Jenkins should be a beast.

Great article on the work Jenkins put in while rehabbing his injury:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...ins-to-unwrap/

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinsFan4Life71 View Post
    Is it just me, or does the Kellen Winslow trade seem like a huge bargain? Seattle got him for only a 7th round pick (which can conditionally become a 6th round pick). He's only 28 years old and has had fairly steady production. Not saying we necessarily should've made a play for him, although our TE situation is a bit questionable behind Davis and Cooley, but I'm just surprised he went so cheap.
    A 7th does seem low. I guess the fact that he has been a bit of a dissapointment and also has been a headcase at times might have something to do with it.

vCash
    winslow was way over-rated, way over-paid, and had a big mouth....i expect similar better numbers from our 2nd TE, let alone fred davis...

vCash
    I'm perfectly content with Davis, Cooley, Paul/Paulsen.
    Quote Originally Posted by matthewredskin3 View Post
    At this point, Cousins gives us the best opportunity to win.
    30 minutes before RG3 goes down

Let's just keep RG3 in the game. Can't move and risking furthur injury. Great call.
    One play before RG3 goes down

vCash
    Just had a mini convo with Chris Horton online. Tried to set up a pick up football game. I just creamed.
    At this point, Cousins gives us the best opportunity to win.
    30 minutes before RG3 goes down

Let's just keep RG3 in the game. Can't move and risking furthur injury. Great call.
    One play before RG3 goes down

vCash

Garcon to play the x and Morgan the y

vCash
    z*

vCash
    i think its going to be a rotation anyways and i just have a feeling hankerson will outproduce him......

it really does not matter though because moss, hankerson, morgan, and garcon will see a lot of playing time and will get a chance to post 1000yds (not all will obviously)...

the TE is really set though, davis is pro-bowl calibur, cooley will be our jermey shockey, and maybe paul can expoit the mismatches against LBs and Safeties

vCash
    hakeem nicks broke his foot and will be out for 3 months, missing training camp and preseason reps.

karmas a b*t** aint it MARA

vCash
    Now Cruz just needs to salsa his way into a Mexican stand-off and Eli's down syndrome needs to double its intensity. Another easy sweep.

Page 64 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast