Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 55 of 77 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by widow4523 View Post
    i certainly dont think samuels is worth a 4th rounder...he is 32, gets burned all the time, and is way over-paid...
    aquib talib is on the trade market...he might even be released, so we wait and sign him or draft a guy
    Apparently he is facig a suspension, we need to see how much time he will be missing....although he is trouble, if I had to pick, Id rather Talib then Samuels...Raheem Morris should be able to offer up some valuable info (if it's worth the risk) to Shanahan on Talib...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Skin_fan1991 View Post
    NFC east twitter said asante Samuel's trade value is a 4th rd pick. I certainly wouldn't mind giving one of our 4ths to solidify our secondary for the next3 years. He is 30, but he's still playing well and would give the skins 3-4 years to find another quality corner to add. If we were gonna spend pick on a secondary player anyway, I'd rather have him. He is physical and is great at guarding deep ball passes (allowed only 1 catch of over 20 yards last year via adam schefter twitter). Not sure if the rdskins would have to give move than other teams since we play in the same division as the birds, but for a 4th rounder, I'd definitely makes the trade
    Samuel likes to jump routes and in doing so does gets burned BUT also makes plays...he is def NOT physical and is owed 8.4 million, we couldnt take that on without restructuring...IMO I'd rather not give the Eagles anymore of our picks...Im liking the youth movement that Shanahan and Allen are doing!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Skins&Phils View Post
    Samuel likes to jump routes and in doing so does gets burned BUT also makes plays...he is def NOT physical and is owed 8.4 million, we couldnt take that on without restructuring...IMO I'd rather not give the Eagles anymore of our picks...Im liking the youth movement that Shanahan and Allen are doing!
    yeah, that exactly what am saying.. we can get a corner with that 4th rounder in this year's class that can be better than asante at his current age..... mannifield, flemming....you could even pick a guy in the 6th like cliff harris that would be a better fit than asante....

he costs too much, is no longer a top corner, and too old..

talib on the other hand would not cost more than a 6th rounder because of the off the field issues..if shanny thinks he can get him to stay out of trouble, thats a real shutdown CB...

vCash
    We are tryint o trade jabar Gaffney according to himself lol

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2012/4/1...ngton-redskins

vCash
    Raheem Morris will know more about Talib than anyone. If he says he doesn't want to deal with him...which I hope he does...then make that the Bucs problem...not ours.

vCash
    asante had a great year last year and yea his contract would definitley be restructured regardless of where he goes. id take him over d hall right now hands down.

vCash
    i dont want asante at all, and i really dont want to trade for talib, unless they wanna do a trade for jabar gaffney.LOL

every pick is valuable in a deep draft-class like this.... i would be reluctant to even give up a 6th rounder..... thats a really good RB, WR, CB, OG, or C in this deep draft-class...

vCash
    Word out of Washington Redskins headquarters is that Niles Paul, a fifth-round draft pick last year as a wide receiver, is changing positions and will work as a tight end this offseason

vCash
    its funny how the draft process works... guys like dwight jones, who we all wanted in the 2nd before all the process began, will fall to us in the 4th and maybe 5th round......

same goes for streeter, mannifield, burfict, mike adams, zebrie sanders, and Markelle Martin... first round guys that will be there for us in the 3rd....2nd rounders that will be there in the 4th-5th....and in the case of burfict, a top10 pick that has dropped to the 5th AT BEST...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by widow4523 View Post
    its funny how the draft process works... guys like dwight jones, who we all wanted in the 2nd before all the process began, will fall to us in the 4th and maybe 5th round......

same goes for streeter, mannifield, burfict, mike adams, zebrie sanders, and Markelle Martin... first round guys that will be there for us in the 3rd....2nd rounders that will be there in the 4th-5th....and in the case of burfict, a top10 pick that has dropped to the 5th AT BEST...
    Agreeed. Now that dennard is punching cops he will be a mid to late round possibility for us.

My Mock v 1.1
    51st (Second Round) - Amerson CB/FS
    85th (third round) - Bacarri Rambo FS
    119th (fourth) - David Quessenberry, OT/OG
    154th (fifth) - Cornelius Washington, DE/ OLB
    162nd (fifth) - Ray Ray Armstrong, SS
    191st (sixth) - Nick Kasa, TE
    228th (seventh) - Rodney Smith, WR

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NJrockPD View Post
    Agreeed. Now that dennard is punching cops he will be a mid to late round possibility for us.
    haha....i love it...i was wrong about him...i thought he was just another version of Dhall but from what i have read lately, he is actually a tennacious and physical CB... he still wont make it past the 4th i think.....it will be a miracle if he even gets to the 4th

vCash
    Chase Minnefield would be a steal in the 4th or later too.

White Sox & Redskins Forever

vCash
    No way we need Samuels 9M won't help our cap at all.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by coconut View Post
    Chase Minnefield would be a steal in the 4th or later too.
    It looks like Minnifield underwent microfracture surgery....NOT GOOD for any athlete in any sport...not saying we shouldnt take him but id wait til the 5th (if he's even there)!

vCash
    I'd love for us to be able to land Dennard. We already have 3 of his former teammates I'm sure they could keep him in line. If he fall to the late 3rd 4th he'd be a huge steal. He could win the NB job immediately, and would bring some physicality to our CB's.
    Advanced Statistics are for the birds

Page 55 of 77 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast