Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 52 of 77 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by stuckyfreshhh View Post
    A guy I really like for RT is Donald Stephenson he's been rising up draft boards and is probably a 3-4 round pick. He'd be a great bookend to Trent and he's from OK too. He's probably the most athletic OT in the class (outside Kalil) He actually reminds me of Trent coming out.

1- RGIII
    (trade down add additional 4th)
    3- OT Donald Stephenson
    4- CB Leonard Johnson- underrated. could be a steal in the 4th. Held J.Blackmon to under a 100 yards (99 yards lol), lowest recieving total all year for JB, in a game that went to OT.
    4- ILB James-Michael Johnson- Great guy to develop behind fletch (if we ever resign him) very good athlete.
    4- S Brandon Taylor- converted CB can play either S position.
    5- RB Tauren Poole- feels like a Shanahan pick. Great vision/cut back runner and good 3rd down back.
    6- TE Adrein Robinson- Developmental TE. Wasn't utilized properly at Cinci but 6'4 264 ran a 4.5
    7- OG Adam Gettis/Grant Garner (Big 12 OL of the year)- Typical Shanahan IOL late. Either one would be a steal here.
    Read today on twitter that Donald stephenson is coming in for a visit today

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by widow4523 View Post
    honestly, and i've been saying this since the end of the season, if you ask me, we have our future RT... Brown is reportedly healthier than he's ever been, has this year to prove if he can stay healthy.

Willie smith outplayed anyone's expectations At LT going up against guys like jarred allen, Pierre paul, and the eagles DL.... if thats not baptism by fire, than idk what is... no one you get in the 3rd or later will do better.... i think he is the future RT and mike shanahan has raved about him on numerous occasions...

as for OG, kory is getting healthy, chester is the RG for now....hurt could end up surprising everyone and stealing one of their starting spots..

MY ideal draft would be
    1. RG3
    3. CB
    4. FS (brandon taylor would be PERFECT)
    4.WR
    5. ILB
    6. TE
    7. OL/RB

everyone will crucify me and will say why dont you have an OL picked until the 7th....but we have a LT....i firmly believe we have our future RT in smith regardless of brown's health..... and shanahan has proved he make great interior OL out of late-round picks.....

Trent, hurt, monty, chester, brown is a good lineup... smith, lichtensteiger, and polymbus and great depth
    Brown has a degenerative condition in his hip. He can rehab it all he wants to and with any luck he will be healthier than he was last year but he will NEVER be as healthy as he was in New Orleans and will only get worse over time as his hip continues to deteriorate.

As far as the starters go Hurt was a rookie who didn't even make it up from the practice squad until injuries destroyed the O-Line. Lichtensteiger was a 4th round draft pick of Mike Shanahan in Denver that replaced Derrick Dockery as a starter despite the large sum of money we were paying him at the time. I don't see a way that Hurt replaces him as a starter unless Kory is still rehabbing from last year's injury.

vCash
    Janoris Jenkins is fully cleared and looks like he has a shot to crack the starting rotation this year.

-Roto

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cheddar08 View Post
    Janoris Jenkins is fully cleared and looks like he has a shot to crack the starting rotation this year.

-Roto
    Thats great news...but only one issue...we would have to draft him first. Now if you r refering to jarvis jenkins, then thats another story.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman21 View Post
    Thats great news...but only one issue...we would have to draft him first. Now if you r refering to jarvis jenkins, then thats another story.
    Hahaha nicely done

I also hear a lot of people referring to him as "Javaris"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TChef02 View Post
    Hahaha nicely done

I also hear a lot of people referring to him as "Javaris"
    haha..yea ive heard alot of different names for him. I understood what he was getting at tho...wasnt tryin to be an *****...just crack myself up sometimes!

vCash
    Sorry at work on my phone sometimes I struggle a bit.

vCash
    But yes all you have to do is go to Roto and it's all cleared up for you.

vCash
    Glad to have Jenkins back. almost like having our 2nd pick back this year. if we resign fletcher our D-line and linebacker core will be pretty damn good. hopefully it will mask some of our secondary issues. having jenkins will open things up for rak and kerrigan and our de's. we have a pretty solid 4 man rotaion on the d-line. I like Nield as well. he can be disruptive at times

we went from 31st defense to 13th in 2 seasons of the 3-4. i think another year in this system and addition of jenkins, along with our offense being more capable, which will keep the D off the field, we will be a top 10 D.
    Last edited by Hitman21; 04-11-2012 at 09:26 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman21 View Post
    Glad to have Jenkins back. almost like having our 2nd pick back this year. if we resign fletcher our D-line and linebacker core will be pretty damn good. hopefully it will mask some of our secondary issues. having jenkins will open things up for rak and kerrigan and our de's. we have a pretty solid 4 man rotaion on the d-line. I like Nield as well. he can be disruptive at times

we went from 31st defense to 13th in 2 seasons of the 3-4. i think another year in this system and addition of jenkins, along with our offense being more capable, which will keep the D off the field, we will be a top 10 D.
    I think Jenkins is actually slated to push Carriker for PT at DE with Coefield pretty constant at the NT position. Not sure how it will play out but I am VERY optimistic that he will be one of the better players for us on defense this year.

vCash
    Roto had Jenkins projected as a DE.

vCash
    Heard Ryan Broyles had a good pro day today. The WR from Oklahoma, I liked him throughout his career and from what I've read he'll be around for the taking in the 3rd round. Wouldn't mind him one bit even though we seem to be stacked with a bunch of WR's already so im sure its not the biggest need, but depending on who's avaliable value wise, if he's their best playeron the board even if WR isnt a need I like the take the best player method. Rather have someone who represents good value then reach on a O Lineman or someone who gets overdrafted because of needs.

Skins, Flyers, Phils and 76ers

vCash
    We have addressed the Safety and CB positions already in FA.

FS Tanard Jackson and SS Brandon Meriweather as starters and depth FS Madieu Williams and SS Dejon Gomes.

CB Deangleo Hall, Josh Wilson as starters, Griffin, Torrence, Barnes Thompson as depth

ILB Fletcher is back !! Signed a contract today!!

1- RG3 QB Baylor
    3- Michael Brewster C Ohio State
    4- Zebrie Sanders OT Florida State
    4- Joe Adams WR Arkasas
    5- Audie Cole ILB NC State
    6- Ryan Miller OG Colorado
    7- Lavasier Tuinei WR Oregon http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__6dwDilIl4

vCash
    its good...really good...now we can wait until the 5th or 6th to draft fletcher's backup and eventual replacement... vontaze burfict would be a small gamble in the 6th.... if you dont like what you get from him, cut him...its only a 6th rounder.....

i think we have our starting FS. jackson was a great up and coming talent prior to suspension and injury.... maybe we can revive him like we did carriker,...

..there is only 3 good FS in the draft anyways....harrison smith, brandon taylor, and mark baron......all three will probably be gone by the time we pick in the 3rd...

now we can truly pick draft for quality because we dont have a glaring need....(i know i know, some disagree), but we've done a great job of getting depth........

here's my perfect draft(updated)
    1. RG3
    3. CB Josh Norman or Alfonzo Dennard
    4. WR Brian Quick or Tommy streeter
    4. OT Zebrie Sanders or Nate potter
    5. OG Brandon Washington
    6. ILB Vontaze burfict
    7. CB cliff harris

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomaan78 View Post
    We have addressed the Safety and CB positions already in FA.

FS Tanard Jackson and SS Brandon Meriweather as starters and depth FS Madieu Williams and SS Dejon Gomes.

CB Deangleo Hall, Josh Wilson as starters, Griffin, Torrence, Barnes Thompson as depth

ILB Fletcher is back !! Signed a contract today!!

1- RG3 QB Baylor
    3- Michael Brewster C Ohio State
    4- Zebrie Sanders OT Florida State
    4- Joe Adams WR Arkasas
    5- Audie Cole ILB NC State
    6- Ryan Miller OG Colorado
    7- Lavasier Tuinei WR Oregon http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__6dwDilIl4
    IMO would not spend a 3rd rounder on Brewster and the CB crop is deep, would we would have to draft one I would think and Id only grab 1 WR...keep the mocks coming, I love reading everyone's opinion!

Page 52 of 77 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast