Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 77 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    vCash

the problem with the Redskins

The problem with the Redskins,is their stupid *** coach!! Im praying Danny boy,will fire his ***,this week!! Mike the jack *** makes 7 million a year!! He is the highest paid coach,in the NFL!!! He makes all of the player personel moves,on the team!! What waste of money!! We need a good young coach!!

vCash
    http://www.csnwashington.com/#video_lightbox

just rg3 being interviewed by csn, they ask about the skins, i like him wouldnt mind him at all. March/April cant get here soon enough.

vCash
    i saw that too he likes it as an option

vCash
    shanahan is a good coach... idk too many coaches that will build a talented team like the one we had... people on here crazy...

vCash
    I like to think Shanny is a good coach....but...when I see players lose their cool and get dumb penalties like Moss did.......I wonder about discipline.........when I see 2 players suspended for drugs.......I wonder about discipline.........when I see poor clock management at the end of a half....I wonder about the coaching. When I see a team come out of a halftime with no adjustments and play flat in the second half.....I wonder about coaching.When I see coaching that seems to have no answer at times.....I wonder.

All that said....I'm giving him one more year to get to .500 or better. I feel 3 years is long enough to show me something. I love the personel he has brought in.....so I'm not being too critical yet.I want to see wins soon though.
    Last edited by coconut; 01-02-2012 at 10:41 PM.

White Sox & Redskins Forever

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by coconut View Post
    I like to think Shanny is a good coach....but...when I see players lose their cool and get dumb penalties like Moss did.......I wonder about discipline.........when I see 2 players suspended for drugs.......I wonder about discipline.........when I see poor clock management at the end of a half....I wonder about the coaching. When I see a team come out of a halftime with no adjustments and play flat in the second half.....I wonder about coaching.When I see coaching that seems to have no answer at times.....I wonder.

All that said....I'm giving him one more year to get to .500 or better. I feel 3 years is long enough to show me something. I love the personel he has brought in.....so I'm not being too critical yet.I want to see wins soon though.
    moss was right to be irate because the refs screwd him a bunch of times, but made a dumb mistake at the end of a frustrating season... shanahan didnt tell these guys to go out there and smoke weed.. he is actually very strict with character and thats why he let dumbass albert and donovan go.. he will not let locklear or rocky back on skins ground anymore... the situation at the end of the 1st half was completely outta control.. he was out of time-outs and could do nothing...and i dont think people really understand how a horrible QB situation like ours affects the whole team..LOOK AT THE JETS... they collapsed worse than us with sanchez playing bad..we'll see how well we play in the future with a good QB if we get a QB.

vCash
    blackmon was completely unstoppable today... he was too fast and too strong to cover... he looks like a better 2nd coming of T.O... without all the nonsense..
    if we cant get luck or griffen, he would add some firepower to our offense

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Songwriter1967 View Post
    The problem with the Redskins,is their stupid *** coach!! Im praying Danny boy,will fire his ***,this week!! Mike the jack *** makes 7 million a year!! He is the highest paid coach,in the NFL!!! He makes all of the player personel moves,on the team!! What waste of money!! We need a good young coach!!

Your the Redskins fan that should never express his/her opinion. You have to give any coach 3 to 4 years to build his team. I mean, if you are a true Redskins fan then you realize that the changing of coaches every 2 years doesn't work. He inherited a mess, changed schemes, and is having to clean up. We are finally building through draft picks. If we keep Shanahan through is full 5 years, you guys will be desperate to want to give him an extension! All he needs is a QB and you will see a lot of change. Don't be an idiot!!!!!

vCash
    What do you guys reckon on Kyle Orton?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ksig108 View Post

Your the Redskins fan that should never express his/her opinion. You have to give any coach 3 to 4 years to build his team. I mean, if you are a true Redskins fan then you realize that the changing of coaches every 2 years doesn't work. He inherited a mess, changed schemes, and is having to clean up. We are finally building through draft picks. If we keep Shanahan through is full 5 years, you guys will be desperate to want to give him an extension! All he needs is a QB and you will see a lot of change. Don't be an idiot!!!!!
    i completely agree... he inherited a team with no OL at all.. not even one reliable player on the whole OL. no QB, no DL, no defense, no RB, nothing....the only good thing he got from the previous regime was Orakpo, fletcher and laundry....
    read this
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...9mWP_blog.html

vCash
    ohh and looks like the shanahans like flynn too...
    http://nflsoup.com/?p=18915
    not a bad idea if we cannot land rg3

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by widow4523 View Post
    ohh and looks like the shanahans like flynn too...
    http://nflsoup.com/?p=18915
    not a bad idea if we cannot land rg3
    If we are going to trade any draft picks, it better be for RG3 and not Flynn

vCash
    I agree, IF we are trading any draft picks it better be for RG3 or Luck. I like Flynn, but not enough to sacrifice adding depth and youth to the roster.

vCash
    id only get flynn if he was a free agent but he might get the tag and be traded hopefully cleveland trades for him which helps

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by skinsfan900 View Post
    id only get flynn if he was a free agent but he might get the tag and be traded hopefully cleveland trades for him which helps
    that would be ideal... the browns get their guy and the market for RG3 gets thinner.. we still have to worry about seattle, miami, and maybe even KC leapfrogin us to try and get RG3... as of right now, we are in the best position to get RG3...
    and it is not far-fetched to say indy will pick RG3 instead of Luck.... RG3 was the best player in CFB and has a ridiculous ceiling and ability..that would certainly make things interesting

Page 5 of 77 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast