Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 54 of 77 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by widow4523 View Post
    i saw something similar of a guy named Dale moss from North dakota state....6"5 basketball player that plays WR...ran a 4.4 40...ridiculous basketball highlights and athleticism
    I'D love either one of these guys. Look at Jimmy Graham and Ant Gates, both converted basketball players, both great pass catchers.

vCash
    Skins have a really tough schedule...After our week 10 bye we have to play PHI twice, Dal twice, and the ravens. That's a difficult stretch to end the season.

Week 1 we have the saints which i think is actually a winnable game. They don't even know who will be coaching the team and if brees is late to camp, their offense might not be in rhythm right away.

vCash
    And we only have 1 prime-time game...WTF

vCash
    thats really good... i would rather be be the under-the radar team anyways....its an exciting schedule though.....anything can happen.... we always play the saints really well too...am excited

vCash
    We're playing on Thanksgiving this year.

Not a fan.

vCash
    Yea a 4 day week sucks but they are in the same situation, we just have to travel that's all. Im stoked about that game I want the skins to beat the crap out of those s**theads

vCash
    First game on the road against the Saints is not an ideal 1st start IMO for RG3 (or Luck)...Opening Day, the Superdome will be rocking...one of the loudest stadiums for your rookie QB....really wish our 1st game was at home...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Skins&Phils View Post
    First game on the road against the Saints is not an ideal 1st start IMO for RG3 (or Luck)...Opening Day, the Superdome will be rocking...one of the loudest stadiums for your rookie QB....really wish our 1st game was at home...
    yeah but we always play the saints better than any other team in the nfl... we get brees to make lots of mistakes against us....

its different now though..... we have a much better pass-rush to get to him, he doesnt have the offensive play-caller in Payton, and their defense sucks.... i dont expect us to shut them out because it is the saints, but it will be a good game

vCash
    We were gonna play the saints eventually in the super dome anyways. Week 1 is perfect.
    1) brees isn't st work outs and may hold out for longer, if he is late to camp their offense might be a little behind.
    2) they won't have Peyton or their other coach, so play calling on offense won't be as good as it usually is.
    3) they have players suspended from the Bounty Gate scandal for our game.
    4) First game with their new defensive coordinator.

The more I think about it the more I like our schedule. The games up to the bye week 10 are the weakest teams we play, excluding the giants and steelers. RG3 will have time to adjust to the NFL before he plays the divisional match ups. If we can go 6-3 or even 5-4 before the bye week the division will be in reach.depending on how well we play the eagles, cowboys, and giants for the rest of the year, we may have a shot.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Skin_fan1991 View Post
    We were gonna play the saints eventually in the super dome anyways. Week 1 is perfect.
    1) brees isn't st work outs and may hold out for longer, if he is late to camp their offense might be a little behind.
    2) they won't have Peyton or their other coach, so play calling on offense won't be as good as it usually is.
    3) they have players suspended from the Bounty Gate scandal for our game.
    4) First game with their new defensive coordinator.

The more I think about it the more I like our schedule. The games up to the bye week 10 are the weakest teams we play, excluding the giants and steelers. RG3 will have time to adjust to the NFL before he plays the divisional match ups. If we can go 6-3 or even 5-4 before the bye week the division will be in reach.depending on how well we play the eagles, cowboys, and giants for the rest of the year, we may have a shot.

I agree the saints week 1 is perfect and I think we have a shot might miss the playoffs but show improvement that shanny isnt fired

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by widow4523 View Post
    yeah but we always play the saints better than any other team in the nfl... we get brees to make lots of mistakes against us....

its different now though..... we have a much better pass-rush to get to him, he doesnt have the offensive play-caller in Payton, and their defense sucks.... i dont expect us to shut them out because it is the saints, but it will be a good game
    We play better against the Saints when we get them outdoors...at home, indoors they are a different animal...

vs Chicago 30-13 (17)
    vs Houston 40-33 (7)
    vs Indy 62-7 (i know Indy sucked but it still 62) (55)
    vs TB 27-16 (11)
    vs NY Giants 49-24 (25)
    vs Detroit 31-17 (14)
    vs Atlanta 45-16 (29)
    vs Carolina 45-17 (28)

Playoffs
    vs Detroit 45-28 (17)

Thats 9-0, with 5 of those against playoff teams (Hou, NYG, Atl, Det twice) and only one was single digits....thats impressive...just wish it wasnt our 1st game, either way, il be pumped just to see Griffin play. The Saints will be down prob 3 starters on D and a Head Coach, so you never know.

How many of you guys will be around for the Draft?
    Last edited by Skins&Phils; 04-18-2012 at 12:54 AM.

vCash
    With London Fletcher freshly inked to a new contract and fellow inside linebacker Perry Riley set as the other starter as he enters his third pro season, the Washington Redskins plan to groom Lorenzo Alexander as the primary backup at both positions. - WaPo
    Lorenzo now plans to play what seems like his 10th different position. I love this guy. He does whatever the team ask of him and is always willing to change his roll to cater to the team needs. I wish more players were as unselfish as him

It is also nice to have a coaching staff and GM that actually recognizes our weaknesses and tries everything to fix them. This much can not be said about the previous regime.
    Last edited by kbaxter34; 04-18-2012 at 09:48 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kbaxter34 View Post
    Lorenzo now plans to play what seems like his 10th different position. I love this guy. He does whatever the team ask of him and is always willing to change his roll to cater to the team needs. I wish more players were as unselfish as him

It is also nice to have a coaching staff and GM that actually recognizes our weaknesses and tries everything to fix them. This much can not be said about the previous regime.
    Completely agree....wish we had more players that were as versatile, and willing to do anything as this guy is. He is the type of guy that you want by your side when your going to battle against other teams.

vCash
    NFC east twitter said asante Samuel's trade value is a 4th rd pick. I certainly wouldn't mind giving one of our 4ths to solidify our secondary for the next3 years. He is 30, but he's still playing well and would give the skins 3-4 years to find another quality corner to add. If we were gonna spend pick on a secondary player anyway, I'd rather have him. He is physical and is great at guarding deep ball passes (allowed only 1 catch of over 20 yards last year via adam schefter twitter). Not sure if the rdskins would have to give move than other teams since we play in the same division as the birds, but for a 4th rounder, I'd definitely makes the trade

vCash
    i certainly dont think samuels is worth a 4th rounder...he is 32, gets burned all the time, and is way over-paid...
    aquib talib is on the trade market...he might even be released, so we wait and sign him or draft a guy

Page 54 of 77 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast