Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 77 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    vCash
    it should not be suprising that the colts wud pick griffen..he is the 2nd best player in the draft..plain and simple...
    it makes so much sense because they can keep both rg3 and manning...not the same with luck

vCash
    http://espn.go.com/nfl/draft2012/sto...ft-sources-say

Sources: Robert Griffin III to enter draft

While much of the NFL draft focus has been on Stanford quarterback Andrew Luck, sources say Heisman Trophy winner Robert Griffin III will also declare for the 2012 draft before the Jan. 15 underclassman deadline.

Griffin responded to a text from ESPN.com's David Ubben on Sunday and said he has not decided, but Griffin's father, Robert Griffin II, said Saturday night it's a matter of when, not if.

Knew it was coming, almost official

vCash
    Matt Flynn lighting it up in GB.

White Sox & Redskins Forever

vCash
    Geez, the first half was exactly what we needed. Grossman playing like Grossman, and we are down 10-0. One more half of Grossman and the future starts. Now, that's exciting!

vCash
    right.....he's freakin terrible..if we cant get luck or griffen, id rather have flynn and groom tannhill or jones

vCash
    We could use a conditioning coach too........too many injuries

vCash
    well, luck is out of the question...now we turn our attention to griffen or peyton..

vCash
    peyton is old and will be like going after mcnabb, we will end up drafting a qb or get a young vet

vCash
    Matt Flynn over Manning

vCash
    Get Matt Flynn out of your heads... that's such a stupid idea.

vCash
    it sounded like a terrible idea until he lit up detroit for 480 and 6 td's... idk too many backups that can do that against a great detroit defense like that....idk, am still weary because we've been bit enough by that bug.. i think we should persue a guy through the draft, but that might not be an option..
    the bucs bleeding analy from the raping the falcons are giving them, so it looks like 5 is as high as we'll pick... idk if that is high enough to get us griffen without giving up a lot to move up

vCash
    We have no idea what is going to cost what. No one does. There is a lot of hype going into this years draft... As soon as the combine comes around and front offices have time to talk, things will be completely different. Last year, at this point, people had Gabbert going #1 overall.

vCash
    last year at this point, they had luck going first but he decided to stay..LOL
    i completely agree, maybe Indy will pick griffen over luck. maybe indy will trade the pick and rebuild the team with the picks.. maybe griffen will fall to us, or maybe it will only cost us a 2nd rounder to move up to STL's spot.. you never know what's going to happen.. but as of now, its not looking too good for us landing one of those 2 guys..

vCash
    Youve got to think we will make a run at one of these guys if they hit Free Agency:

Marques Colston
    Vincent Jackson
    Desean Jackson
    Dwayne Bowe

Don't Be A Lemon, Be A Rosebud!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGDOG38 View Post
    Wouldn't the loss of Carlos be offset by the gain of Bowen, Cofield and Atogwe? I am not real sure about compensatory picks but I believe it has a lot to do with who you lost compared to who you gain. I'm not sure if we would even get a pick for losing Carlos, maybe a late rounder, 7th maybe.
    yeah I think thats right, I was too lazy to look it up (and I still am lol)

he was a probowl CB tho so maybe we'll get a late round pick
    Advanced Statistics are for the birds

Page 3 of 77 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast