Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

ESPN & SI pick NBA Champs: '11-12 Predictions: NBA Champs

http://espn.go.com/nba/preview2011/s...on-predictions

Results: Miami Heat (25), Chicago Bulls (3), Oklahoma City Thunder (2).

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201...sct=nba_t11_a3

The Heat and Thunder were unanimously selected to win their conferences
    Heat are favored to win it all, Thunder forward Kevin Durant predicted to win MVP

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201...#ixzz1hNNChglz
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

vCash
    ESPN is wrong 98 percent of the time so I am happy to hear they think Miami is going to win the whole thing.

Miami adds Battier and Eddy Curry and that makes them the unbeatable heat they were supposed to be last year lol..

Lechoke and RuPaul wont be able to help Wade win a championship this year in Miami.

After they choke it up again look to see Boshzilla traded for pieces to build a real team.

vCash
    The Dallas Mavericks deserves some respect.

vCash
    Odds have to be on the Heat. Another year together, and adding in Shane Battier is certainly going to help. That team was brand new last year, and with another year together, they're going to be dominate. I really like OKC too, but I'm just not sure if they're there yet. Dallas winning again would probably be considered a big surprise to a lot of people, but I do think they're capable of it.

vCash
    I read ESPN's predictions yesterday and Sports Illustrated's this morning, so I'm not surprised by the results presented by the thread. I AM a little shocked that ESPN and SI aren't thinking a little outside of the box, especially after last season's crazy postseason and how unpredictable a 66-game season will be.

If I had to pick my favorites right now? Of course I'm taking the Heat and Thunder. But I'm astonished there aren't a few experts who disagree or think there's another team out there capable of pulling off something crazy. You could compare the Clippers offseason to the magical run the Celtics had in '08, for example. And while the Lakers certainly seem like they're in turmoil, does no one think the trio of Kobe, Gasol, Bynum is capable of making one or two more legit runs at a title? The Celtics, Spurs and Mavs could also certainly have a shot if they can stay healthy and make a run at the right time.

vCash
    Doubt Battier is their missing piece. Still have to be favored slightly over the rest IMO. OKC will be tough. Wish we had Arthur for the game on the 28th. Would have been a better estimate of their strength. Still not having backup bigs is a problem for the Grizz but hopefully we'll find 'em soon and be ready for the Spurs first and then the Thunder!
    "You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometime, you might find, you get what you need"

HERE'S TO THE 2014-2015 SEASON !! GO GRIZZ !!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by latinofire21 View Post
    ESPN is wrong 98 percent of the time so I am happy to hear they think Miami is going to win the whole thing.

Miami adds Battier and Eddy Curry and that makes them the unbeatable heat they were supposed to be last year lol..

Lechoke and RuPaul wont be able to help Wade win a championship this year in Miami.

After they choke it up again look to see Boshzilla traded for pieces to build a real team.
    cool nicknames.

vCash
    I'm definitely going Miami for winning the title (If it isn't the SIXERS ). But I was last year as well, 2 wins off on that one.

What a lot of people don't understand is that Battier isn't supposed to be the "missing piece" but a year of chemistry between LeBron, Wade, Bosh, Haslem etc under Spolestra is going to help more than any additions they could have made this summer. The fact that they ran through my Sixers, the Celtics and the Bulls last playoffs show that they can dominate in the playoffs when it's time, and another year of chemistry will help towards that.

vCash
    They dont know what they talkin bout,.. Mavs goin 66-0, and will repeat by sweepping all 4 teams in tha playoffs,.. Dirk regular season mvp and finals mvp

vCash
    I agree completely. OKC vs. Miami Finals... Miami wins in 6 with home court advantage.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by baller101200 View Post
    I agree completely. OKC vs. Miami Finals... Miami wins in 6 with home court advantage.
    Exactly my prediction.

vCash
    The Thunder would give the HEAT trouble. If both teams make it, I say it goes six or seven.

vCash
    we should just skip the regular season save guys legs since the finals have been decided. Nobody else stands a chance.

vCash
    Thunder in 7

vCash
    Thunder VS Heat is probably what will happen

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast