Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I'd definitely take Abby over Miller... but I'll be damned if Drew Miller isn't hot as a pistol.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Jam Hammer View Post
    I'd definitely take Abby over Miller... but I'll be damned if Drew Miller isn't hot as a pistol.
    I've never been sold on Abdelkader. I feel like Miller is much better right now, though the future is uncertain. Abby hurt us so bad in the San Jose series last year. We probably win if he wasn't so brutal.

vCash
    They got this one I think, they showed alot of life in that last 5 min or so.
    I do think Miller's suffered from playing 4th line so much. I mean he gets moved to 3rd with guys like Helmer and Clears, who are forechecking maniacs and look what happens. I hope this line's wheels don't fall off any time soon.

DJH-Thanks for the Miller diving pic, that was a crazy goal.

vCash
    Yeah he was terrible in that series... but thats really the only time he has hurt us. He's pretty much our toughest guy and he's been better with the puck lately. Also, he can play center.

vCash
    Yeah he was terrible in that series... but thats really the only time he has hurt us. He's pretty much our toughest guy and he's been better with the puck lately. Also, he can play center.
    Brad Stuart is the toughest guy, without a doubt. I do however agree. I do think Miller's a better overall player though, but he doesn't have the speed that Abby has. Miller never hurts us. He does all of the right things, and when given the chance, he can pop it in the back of the net.

Maybe it's the grey hair at 27?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BranWingss View Post
    Brad Stuart is the toughest guy, without a doubt. I do however agree. I do think Miller's a better overall player though, but he doesn't have the speed that Abby has. Miller never hurts us. He does all of the right things, and when given the chance, he can pop it in the back of the net.

Maybe it's the grey hair at 27?
    Are you perplexed about that too?

Abby's problem is he takes penalties at the absolute worst time in a game. He seems to have settled down, which I think is why he's not as big of a presence this year. I'd like to see him be able to be aggresive, but smart about it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by westhockeytown View Post
    Are you perplexed about that too?

Abby's problem is he takes penalties at the absolute worst time in a game. He seems to have settled down, which I think is why he's not as big of a presence this year. I'd like to see him be able to be aggresive, but smart about it.
    Miller score 50.

in 50.

vCash
    I love Kronwall too.

vCash
    Kronwall left his feat pretty blatantly there lol...

vCash
    I didnt know you were allowed to crash the goalie then score.... that was pathedic

vCash
    Kronwall left his feat pretty blatantly there lol...
    Yeah he did. Every single one of those hits in the 08 playoffs he left his feet. Not big, but he did. Like I mentioned in the Canucks forum, I think it's the way he hits.

Quote Originally Posted by maddenballa15 View Post
    I didnt know you were allowed to crash the goalie then score.... that was pathedic
    Howard needs to start being careful. He's done that in 3 out of 5 games, and will get penalties. Stupid play by Zetterberg.

vCash
    Yeah that turnover was egregious.

vCash
    According to Nuck fans, we're the dirtiest team in the NHL.

vCash
    Zetterberg gave him a light push that dude launched himself into howard, if that wasnt goalie interference then nothing should be

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maddenballa15 View Post
    Zetterberg gave him a light push that dude launched himself into howard, if that wasnt goalie interference then nothing should be
    Zetterberg had him hooked, and pushed him. Not much a player can do there.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast