Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    vCash
    anybody could get out of that look how the vancouver guy launched himself

vCash
    Game was already over anyways but I have no idea how that wasn't a penalty on the Canucks. Filppula was hit, he got up, and then was hit again. Is it just me or are these refs terrible? I'm not saying they're favoring the Canucks either. They've missed obvious calls both ways.
    Last edited by RedWings13; 12-22-2011 at 12:45 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BranWingss View Post
    According to Nuck fans, we're the dirtiest team in the NHL.
    that's hilarious seeing that the Wings are the least penalized team. S--t game anyhow, I gotta watch the It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia xmas special now to cheer me up.

vCash
    I'm starting to lose respect from Kesler. I read the article about his reaction to Kronny's hit. It's like "look you got Kronwalled, deal with it." Maybe it's just me but when someone lays a huge but clean hit on a Wing, I don't get that pissed. It's part of the game and it's what makes hockey exciting. I seem to remember Kesler laying into Fil after he got hit, well after the play. VAN as a whole, team and fans, is kinda like the whiny, angst-ridden, little sister of the NHL.

vCash
    Kesler is mad because Kronwall never fought back? Kronwall is NOT a ****ing fighter. We don't have a single fighter. Yet, Kesler's trying to "man up" here? Hypocrite IMO.

vCash
    Kesler is mad because Kronwall never fought back? Kronwall is NOT a ****ing fighter. We don't have a single fighter. Yet, Kesler's trying to "man up" here? Hypocrite IMO.
    With hits like that, Kronny doesn't ever need to fight back.

vCash
    Zetterberg had him hooked, and pushed him. Not much a player can do there.
    For some reason, i couldn't get into the Wings forum last night during the game.

Initially it looked like Zets had hooked him up, but when you look at the replay TSN had from the corner to Jimmy's right, it was very suspect, and Zets reaction during the play was warranted. He barely touched him. If that goal had been properly reviewed in Toronto, from all the angles, I'm not sure that goal stands, and the outcome of that game could have been very different.

vCash
    Interesting read from former ref Kerry Fraser about the controversial goal last night.
    http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=383366

vCash
    The league also has come out and said the goal should not have counted.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StealingSigns View Post
    For some reason, i couldn't get into the Wings forum last night during the game.

Initially it looked like Zets had hooked him up, but when you look at the replay TSN had from the corner to Jimmy's right, it was very suspect, and Zets reaction during the play was warranted. He barely touched him. If that goal had been properly reviewed in Toronto, from all the angles, I'm not sure that goal stands, and the outcome of that game could have been very different.
    Ah. I only watched it twice to be honest. Every time the game hit TSN, I'd turn the channel.

vCash
    Kronny just costed us that goal.

vCash
    Back-to-back games where White was out of position, leading to an odd man rush.

vCash
    FML. Ericsson shouldn't even skate into their end. He should just sit on our blueline at all times.

vCash
    There we go!!!

vCash
    Zetterberg has the puck with 3 seconds, and goes behind the net? He just got passed the defenseman. He needs to throw that on net.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast