Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 6 of 67 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 1005
  1. #76
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Next door
    Posts
    11,400
    vCash
    1500
    VRP doesnt really believe all that. He'd move to LA in a heartbeat if given the chance.

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Probably at work!
    Posts
    16,854
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    I think he would like to do what he's quoted as saying he wants to do, play 1B.
    Oh, thats fine but I think the manager would have the final say on that.

  3. #78
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    43,277
    vCash
    7100
    Quote Originally Posted by iam brett favre View Post

    And the only dellusional person is the one that thinks the Cubs give him a better chance at winning than NYY.
    The Cubs are a better long term solution than what you're offering him. I pretty well detailed that in the Prince thread. Under your current roster, you'll have about $200 million committed to 10 players, assuming to resign everyone you claim you're going to resign. Why in the world would Prince sign into a situation that isn't sustainable?
    On Cam Newton:

    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    So it's official.

    This jerk off is going to be the first QB taken in the first round (or maybe the first 5) in the modern era to throw less than 300 passes at DI level. and he might go #1 overall.


    hahahahahahahahahahahaha

    Nfl scouting is a joke.

  4. #79
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    35,375
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by F*(&"Next Year" View Post
    VRP doesnt really believe all that. He'd move to LA in a heartbeat if given the chance.
    LA, where 6 lanes of a highway still makes you 30 minutes late

  5. #80
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    43,277
    vCash
    7100
    Quote Originally Posted by DaSox_05 View Post
    Oh, thats fine but I think the manager would have the final say on that.
    What is that supposed to mean? He doesn't have to worry about ever having to DH in the NL other than in interleague situations. The Yankees can only use him at DH right now.
    On Cam Newton:

    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    So it's official.

    This jerk off is going to be the first QB taken in the first round (or maybe the first 5) in the modern era to throw less than 300 passes at DI level. and he might go #1 overall.


    hahahahahahahahahahahaha

    Nfl scouting is a joke.

  6. #81
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    35,375
    vCash
    1500
    Prince has the best chance to win multiple championships in Chicago and Washington. Those teams are young as ****

  7. #82
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    25,919
    vCash
    1500
    Yeah well Chicago and Washington have a long history of winning. In a 1 year mock the Yankees would be an obvious choice

    Our QB > Yours

  8. #83
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    43,277
    vCash
    7100
    Quote Originally Posted by iam brett favre View Post
    Yeah well Chicago and Washington have a long history of winning. In a 1 year mock the Yankees would be an obvious choice
    He's signing a ten year contract.
    On Cam Newton:

    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    So it's official.

    This jerk off is going to be the first QB taken in the first round (or maybe the first 5) in the modern era to throw less than 300 passes at DI level. and he might go #1 overall.


    hahahahahahahahahahahaha

    Nfl scouting is a joke.

  9. #84
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    18,669
    vCash
    1500
    My pitch to Beltran was epic, I even brought Lowell to the meeting and they spoke in Spanish. What's not to like Carlos?

  10. #85
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Next door
    Posts
    11,400
    vCash
    1500
    The average age of a cleveland indian? 26.6 years old
    Only 2 players over the age of 30: Will Ohman(34) and backup 3B Jack Hannahan(31)

  11. #86
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Toronto, On
    Posts
    32,470
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by F*(&"Next Year" View Post
    The average age of a cleveland indian? 26.6 years old
    Only 2 players over the age of 30: Will Ohman(34) and backup 3B Jack Hannahan(31)
    and berkman


    2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

  12. #87
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Next door
    Posts
    11,400
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by eaglesbaby4lyfe View Post
    and berkman
    No the trade isnt happening. Youll have to wow me even more to get me to consider reevaluating my FA plans.

  13. #88
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    25,919
    vCash
    1500
    I think the whole we cant make you an offer right now but we will in the future thing should count as an offer since editing your post does.

    Our QB > Yours

  14. #89
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    18,669
    vCash
    1500
    How can it count as an offer if the terms were never actually offered?

    Do us all a favor, and...

  15. #90
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Toronto, On
    Posts
    32,470
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by iam brett favre View Post
    I think the whole we cant make you an offer right now but we will in the future thing should count as an offer since editing your post does.
    Ya I think thats pretty lame, what's stopping someone from saying that to every FA possible?? It's basically the same thing as an offer just without the actual financial figures displayed.


    2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

Page 6 of 67 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •