Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Papa Chin View Post
    You People are insane that think Zobrist is in the same discussion as Cano and Pedroia. I also love when you guys say that Cano is a sub par fielder haha bunch of jokes. No point in even arguing with you.
    Well....he is subpar. Or average at best. What makes him a good fielder? Gold Gloves? Errors? His arm strength? No one ever gives good reasons why hes the best

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sexicano31 View Post
    Well....he is subpar. Or average at best. What makes him a good fielder? Gold Gloves? Errors? His arm strength? No one ever gives good reasons why hes the best
    He has more web gems, duh.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Papa Chin View Post
    You People are insane that think Zobrist is in the same discussion as Cano and Pedroia. I also love when you guys say that Cano is a sub par fielder haha bunch of jokes. No point in even arguing with you.
    So basically, your saying "I have no arguement, because I know Cano is not a Top 2 2nd Baseman"?

vCash
    You have all been trolled. The OP is obviously ranking the top fantasy 2B for 2012.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sexicano31 View Post
    A lack of intelligence in his fans often leads them to believe he's the best.

"**** YOUR STATS! I HAVE EYES!"

BRING BARRETT TO CAROLINA, GETTLEMAN!

MMA FIGHTERS: WERDUM, JONES, SONNEN, MAYHEM, BELFORT, HENDRICKS, MAYNARD, ALDO, WINELAND

6. 02-21-2012, 11:52 PM
    Reason
    Unnecessary

vCash
    Sorry to disagree. As you were.
    Last edited by Mr Haha; 02-22-2012 at 12:19 AM.

vCash
    1.Cano
    2. Pedroia
    3. Kinsler
    4. Phillips
    5. Zobrist
    6. R. Weeks
    7. Utley
    8. Uggla
    9. Ackley
    10. Kipnis

vCash
    Top 5:

1) Cano
    2) Pedoria
    3) Phillips
    4) Kinsler
    5) R.Weeks
    Favourite Teams:

Boston Red Sox: 46-52, games this week vs. Blue Jays (4), Rays (3)
    Indianapolis Colts: Good draft and off-season so far.
    Looking for new NBA team to cheer for
    Ottawa Senators: 37-31-14, season over, free agency begins this week.

vCash
    It still seems like people who say that Cano is better don't actually present arguments, just say Cano is better because he hits more home runs and could win the batting title some day. It's almost laughable at this point.

vCash
    Cano
    Pedroia
    Kinsler
    Utley
    Zobrist
    Phillips
    Weeks

I have Pedroia and Cano basically tied. Cano is the best of the bunch offensively (with the exception of a healthy Utley) wOBA will show that. He is the least apt for 2B, but I'll give him the nod based on the health factor. He has stayed injury free for his career, while Kinsler has amassed a decent injury history and Pedroia has some history as well.

It's trumped by a healthy Utley who is better than all of them. Even at his 2010 level when he was hurt he surpassed them all. I don't know if we will ever see him healthy again though, this could be the end for him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MooseWithFleas View Post
    Cano
    Pedroia
    Kinsler
    Utley
    Zobrist
    Phillips
    Weeks

I have Pedroia and Cano basically tied. Cano is the best of the bunch offensively (with the exception of a healthy Utley) wOBA will show that. He is the least apt for 2B, but I'll give him the nod based on the health factor. He has stayed injury free for his career, while Kinsler has amassed a decent injury history and Pedroia has some history as well.

It's trumped by a healthy Utley who is better than all of them. Even at his 2010 level when he was hurt he surpassed them all. I don't know if we will ever see him healthy again though, this could be the end for him.
    Except for the fact that Pedroia's wOBA is better. Pedroia's only DL time was breaking his foot off a foul ball.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by -Lavigne43- View Post
    Except for the fact that Pedroia's wOBA is better. Pedroia's only DL time was breaking his foot off a foul ball.
    Sorry I should have been more specific, I was considering the past 3 years of data since we were discussing the current top 2B.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123