Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Personal Foul Penalties

Personal foul penalties are getting out of hand in the NFL. These penalties are sustaining drives and losing games for teams. I watched some of the Redskins Patriots game on Sunday and saw the refs throw a flag on London Fletcher for hitting Brady in the head. He did not even come close to hitting him in the head! The penalty still stood after the refs conferred with each other. What is this hitting a qb low crap? Idonije for the Bears was flagged for hitting Tebow at the legs when he threw the ball. Flag. Im seeing vicious, LEGAL hits every Sunday that are drawing flags. When are the refs going to be held accountable? How do you football fans feel about the way these games are being officiated?

pussification of america
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals 21) Reds

yeah the one on rex grossman was a joke to.

SUH stomping that guy was a horrible call to. ok just kidding, but the nfl is getting hard to follow, have alot of steelers fan around here that dont even watch games anymore becuz of the pansy league that we watch now every sunday. The london fletcher call is exactly my point.

This is a good video for the Fletcher hit. If you start at about 45 seconds, you can see the best shot of it. He appears to hit him in the right shoulder. Obviously shouldn't have been called a personal foul, now if he hit him before the slide I don't know, but I don't think that is a personal foul.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iv1f37dVNZ8
    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    pussification of america