Reds- 81,000,000
    Red Sox- 164,000,000
    Rockies- 83,000,000
    Royals- 39,000,000
    Tigers- 107,000,000
    Twins- 114,000,000
    White Sox- 128,000,000
    Yankees- 208,000,000
    Last edited by AP=MVP; 12-17-2011 at 06:20 AM.

Teddy Bridgewater | Andrew Wiggins | Byron Buxton
    THE FUTURE IS NOW

vCash
    Payrolls are currently the exact same as last years for each team (rounded up to nearest million), come state your cases to have yours raised.

--Payrolls from Cot's
    Last edited by AP=MVP; 12-17-2011 at 06:21 AM.

THE FUTURE IS NOW

vCash
    Phillies:
    The phillies have recently started opening their pocket books. They have a minority owner who is a billionaire, was more or less the reason why we got cliff lee. He has said how he wants to win and will spend to do so. After factoring in arbitration estimates, we feel that a cap of 180mil is necessary so we can be players this offseason since any trade to clear up significant payroll could cripple our team

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sexicano31 View Post
    Phillies:
    The phillies have recently started opening their pocket books. They have a minority owner who is a billionaire, was more or less the reason why we got cliff lee. He has said how he wants to win and will spend to do so. After factoring in arbitration estimates, we feel that a cap of 180mil is necessary so we can be players this offseason since any trade to clear up significant payroll could cripple our team
    Same for the Sox who have 2/5's of their rotation making $25.25M this year yet are both out (Lackey and Daisuke had TJ). Sox "real life" payroll is currently at or around this years luxury tax due to Gonzo's extension kicking in, player raises and projected arbitration raises which you have already covered. We need more money unless the fact that players on the DL don't count towards a teams 25 man roster. If that's the case in the mock as well, then Lackey, Dice-K and Jenks don't count towards my payroll because tecnically they are not on my 25 man roster.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AI4LIFE View Post
    Same for the Sox who have 2/5's of their rotation making $25.25M this year yet are both out (Lackey and Daisuke had TJ). Sox "real life" payroll is currently at or around this years luxury tax due to Gonzo's extension kicking in, player raises and projected arbitration raises which you have already covered. We need more money unless the fact that players on the DL don't count towards a teams 25 man roster. If that's the case in the mock as well, then Lackey, Dice-K and Jenks don't count towards my payroll because tecnically they are not on my 25 man roster.
    Why should the bank add to your payroll because of bad contracts? Shouldn't that be you and your teams responsibility...?
    'Cause my life is dope, and I do dope shi*

vCash
    Phillies:
    What are your arbitration estimates?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Greetard View Post
    What are your arbitration estimates?
    11.5mil and 14mil for Pence and Hamels respectively. Also factor in the 10mil raise to cliff lee and we could ask for about 190 in cap space

vCash
    Phillies:
    We are sorry for the delay, your request for $180,000,000 is approved.

THE FUTURE IS NOW

vCash
    The Pirates would like an increase in Payroll. In 2008 and 2009, our cap maxed out at 48.6 million. With a talented young core, we feel like we can drastically improve the team with more cash and put a better product on the field. If you give us a little more to work with, then I can start on the right foot in terms of setting goals and strategies. Thank you.
    Feeling left out in society? Are you that kid? The Bruins forum can help you.

PSD's Zdeno Chara

PSD Bruins Hall of Fame Class of 2010

Yeti FTW

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shaiza90 View Post
    The Pirates would like an increase in Payroll. In 2008 and 2009, our cap maxed out at 48.6 million. With a talented young core, we feel like we can drastically improve the team with more cash and put a better product on the field. If you give us a little more to work with, then I can start on the right foot in terms of setting goals and strategies. Thank you.
    We are looking for a better argument. What are your goals and strategies? Are you going to try to build a team to contend this year? What kind of increase are you looking for.

Thanks

vCash
    We are looking for a better argument. What are your goals and strategies? Are you going to try to build a team to contend this year? What kind of increase are you looking for.

Thanks
    I apologize for the vagueness of the proposal.

We are trying to build a winner in Pittsburgh. The fans haven't had a winning product in years. We are going to build a strong rotation and would like to add some power bats to the lineup. We are exploring all trade options and free agency options. The goal is to win the division.

We would like a 10+ million increase in our cap. I am a new GM and this may be the year to take chances. Make a slight increase in investment and you will get a great product on the field for you and the fans.

PSD's Zdeno Chara

Yeti FTW

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shaiza90 View Post
    I apologize for the vagueness of the proposal.

We are trying to build a winner in Pittsburgh. The fans haven't had a winning product in years. We are going to build a strong rotation and would like to add some power bats to the lineup. We are exploring all trade options and free agency options. The goal is to win the division.

We would like a 10+ million increase in our cap. I am a new GM and this may be the year to take chances. Make a slight increase in investment and you will get a great product on the field for you and the fans.
    For arguments sake - What cap # are you looking for? Just to get a number out there.

Do you plan to make an impact through trading or FA?

vCash
    For arguments sake - What cap # are you looking for? Just to get a number out there.

Do you plan to make an impact through trading or FA?
    I am looking for about 55,000,000. It's not a ridiculous increase and very realistic given our market.

We plan to capitalize through both trading and FA. We realize that there are opportunities that will present itself as the offseason rolls on and we will take advantage of those opportunities.

PSD's Zdeno Chara

Yeti FTW

vCash
    The Rays would like an increased payroll. 2011 was our year to save money so we can spend it this offseason. We squeaked by in making the playoffs this year with a payroll of just $43 mil, we feel we are 1-2 bats away from making a strong World Series push. Our 2010 payroll was close to $73 mil and we feel that if we have that much payroll flexibility with our current roster we will be able to make that World Series push. We need to show our fans that we can be players in free agency and we think opening the checkbook some will create buzz in the city and bring more fans to the stadium. We realize we are not a big market team and will still need to get creative about our roster, but an increased payroll will help fill our needs for a team that is already a playoff team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by slugger82685 View Post
    The Rays would like an increased payroll. 2011 was our year to save money so we can spend it this offseason. We squeaked by in making the playoffs this year with a payroll of just $43 mil, we feel we are 1-2 bats away from making a strong World Series push. Our 2010 payroll was close to $73 mil and we feel that if we have that much payroll flexibility with our current roster we will be able to make that World Series push. We need to show our fans that we can be players in free agency and we think opening the checkbook some will create buzz in the city and bring more fans to the stadium. We realize we are not a big market team and will still need to get creative about our roster, but an increased payroll will help fill our needs for a team that is already a playoff team.
    As the bank agrees with most points you've made, what kind of number are you looking at

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast