18 13.74%

74 56.49%

20 15.27%
  • never

19 14.50%
Page 6 of 70 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    vCash
    What's up with all the homo miroticism up in here
    Alshon's Athletic Bloodlines Run Deep (AND CATCH EVERYTHING)

vCash
    He's no Shumpert.

vCash
    I think I remember there were a few draft picks made this year based purely on youtube videos. Hope the Bulls weren't one of them

The Wizards' missing piece.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by I am Smart View Post
    I think I remember there were a few draft picks made this year based purely on youtube videos. Hope the Bulls weren't one of them
    Yeah because NBA teams don't have international scouts or anything...

vCash
    saw kanter last night with jazz. seems slow and good luck keeping him healthy with his size. Teams are going to regret passing on Mirotitc but i understand why they did. Their jobs are year to year. they can't wait three years to have a guy in the league.

vCash
    OK game for Mirotic against a EURO League team in Istanbul -16 pts, 1 rebound,and 24 minutes played. He didn't hit the glass much in this one. I wonder what his potential to bulk up a bit more and bang in the paint will be. Not sure it will be one of his strengths.

vCash
    He's not going to bulk up in Europe most likely because Asik didn't. He could when he comes over here.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chicagofan08 View Post
    OK game for Mirotic against a EURO League team in Istanbul -16 pts, 1 rebound,and 24 minutes played. He didn't hit the glass much in this one. I wonder what his potential to bulk up a bit more and bang in the paint will be. Not sure it will be one of his strengths.
    I see him as a 7-8 rebound type guy. Probably will be average in that regard. Hopefully we'll still have Noah and at least either Omer or Taj if not both so rebounding should never be an issue, even if he is average at it.

vCash
    Mirotic definitely has some qualities to be considered a "Stretch 4" by moving out of the paint and taking quality shots past the arc. That is why I am not sure he will be a traditional power 4 and bang a lot in the paint. I have seen some highlights of him rejecting shots and playing ok on the defensive side but the jury is still out. I think Thibs will do him wonders.
    Last edited by chicagofan08; 12-22-2011 at 02:48 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chicagofan08 View Post
    Mirotic definitely has some qualities to be considered a "Stretch 4" by moving out of the paint and taking quality shots past the arc. That is why I am not sure he will be a traditional power 4 and bang a lot in the paint. I have seen some highlights of him rejecting shots and playing ok on the defensive side but the jury is still out. I Thibs will do him onders.
    Doubt he'll ever be a great defender. Probably average through his career. While he can bulk up a bit, that isn't his play style. He isn't a banger down low who requires size. He is a stretch 4, and bulking up can throw off your shot.

I don't think he has the athleticism or will bulk up enough to be more than average on defense. We will have a Mavericks type scenario with him. We will need a defensive stopper at C when he is our PF.

vCash
    Oh, Eric.

vCash
    Either way, I am really happy for him to get that International experience in a league as good as the ACB. Couple that with EURO League games and he is getting a great exposure.

vCash
    I see this guy as a more athletic version of Nowitzki with Gasol's handles...not bad at all. Worst case is he turns out like Bargnani.
    “Sometimes a player's greatest challenge is coming to grips with his role on the team.”
    - Scottie Pippen

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PippensBulls View Post
    I see this guy as a more athletic version of Nowitzki with Gasol's handles...not bad at all. Worst case is he turns out like Bargnani.

Let's slow our roll a bit please.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bdizzle View Post
    Doubt he'll ever be a great defender. Probably average through his career. While he can bulk up a bit, that isn't his play style. He isn't a banger down low who requires size. He is a stretch 4, and bulking up can throw off your shot.

I don't think he has the athleticism or will bulk up enough to be more than average on defense. We will have a Mavericks type scenario with him. We will need a defensive stopper at C when he is our PF.
    You mean like Jo-No and AhhSheeeep? I think we are coverd in that department....

Get ready for number 7 !

Page 6 of 70 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast