Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Bulls waive Erik Murphy, looking to bring back Ronnie Brewer? (Jazz claim Murphy)

vCash
    Well I was a second late, delete other one

vCash
    what could have been ,our stretch 4 of the future :cries: lol

yay,ronnie's back!!!

vCash
    Donkey Kong!!!

Murphy waived was a money move, Bulls' FO scared about Noah or Gibson (maybe both) reaching one of their incentives

vCash
    I liked the Murphy idea, but he just turned out to be too slow and his release was even slower.

I don't see it as a money move, someone needs to be on our roster either way. I look at it the opposite way, I think they believe Noah will reach his incentive so might as well go all out and see where we go. And Murphy made next to nothing anyway.

vCash

vCash

vCash
    So I'm not sure where brewer plays into the roster, don't we have a good amount of capable wings already? Butler, MDJ, Snell, KH? Would brewer even crack the rotation or would he just be an emergency guy with experience?

vCash
    this might be dumb, but is there any shot this is something for Rose? so we can keep him on the playoff roster?

vCash
    Rose is already on the roster. There isn't DL or anything like baseball.

I think Ronnie may jump ahead of Snell in the playoff rotation. Maybe take a few of Dunleavy's minutes. But that's about it.

vCash
    Would love to bring Ronnie back we need another lock down wing who can guard SG/SF Snell probably isn't ready for the elite offensive players yet Ronnie can do it right now. Only problem is I don't believe he'll be available for playoffs now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rndy View Post
    Would love to bring Ronnie back we need another lock down wing who can guard SG/SF Snell probably isn't ready for the elite offensive players yet Ronnie can do it right now. Only problem is I don't believe he'll be available for playoffs now.
    playoff eligibility is based on when a player is waived by the former club,not based on when he's signed.ronnie would be eligible for the playoffs.
    Last edited by abe_froman; 04-03-2014 at 05:54 PM.

vCash
    50/50 on this depending on how good of shape Ronnie is in. Still don't care either way its a lost season unless Rose can do a superman impersonation and save the day. Otherwise just something maybe for next year to retool and load up with when D-rose.

Was never a big Ronnie fan to begin with though. He can't shot/score something we desperately. We don't need more Defense,but its clear this organization thinks it can shut down anyone and likes to win games 80-75
    Last edited by ballerkingn2; 04-03-2014 at 06:25 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KH12 View Post
    I liked the Murphy idea, but he just turned out to be too slow and his release was even slower.

I don't see it as a money move, someone needs to be on our roster either way. I look at it the opposite way, I think they believe Noah will reach his incentive so might as well go all out and see where we go. And Murphy made next to nothing anyway.
    Nope. If that was the case then there'd be no reason to waive Murphy since we have have an open roster spot with Murphy on the roster regardless. It's a money move, no doubt about it.

Brewer's pro-rated vet min for 2 weeks is less than Murphy's $490,180

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shammyguy3 View Post
    Nope. If that was the case then there'd be no reason to waive Murphy since we have have an open roster spot with Murphy on the roster regardless. It's a money move, no doubt about it.

Brewer's pro-rated vet min for 2 weeks is less than Murphy's $490,180
    Hard to call a 49th pick wasted, but they must have been pretty unimpressed with him, be it a money move as it may.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast