Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Don't know much about jones he seems to have a good scoring touch. Is jones a grinder or shooter or what?

vCash
    Any news on Steve Downie? I would like to bring him in.

“I can’t wait to stand on the podium with Zygi and Mark and Jonathan, and we’re standing on the podium, and we look up and the confetti is falling down on top of us, and we’re all hand in hand, and Commissioner Goodell comes over and hands the Super Bowl trophy to Mr. Wilf and tells him he’s world champion, that is my goal and that is my drive.”
    - Mike Zimmer

vCash
    Jones reminds me kinda of Neal a shooter/powerforward he has very good accuracy just needs to get on a line where he gets to shoot more. I heard we are still scouting the lightning heavily and talking so I am still hoping for Downie to Pens. I really want Downie and Jones both I think would be incredible when Sid comes back I am also hoping for Martin to be traded for Cap space. With a Colorado Defenseman coming our way either O'Byrne or Quincey. I heard we are still in talks with Tampa so we can pray we can make a deal. Again I really would like to see a deal with Tampa and Colorado. I feel like both teams could benefit.

vCash
    I also think we could ship O'Reilly to join his brother in the Colorado package, because lets be honest we could like to get something out of O'Reilly whether he plays with us or not and it would be nice to see brothers playing together.

vCash
    downie been playing great lately his price has gone up crosby status is hurting us wedont know how much money we have to spend

vCash
    Kostitsyn has too hefty of a contract for us to get him, especially with the uncertainty of Sid. Downie is just matt cooke, plain and simple. Jones would be nice, his is a good power forward with good offensive instincts. I could see him really breaking out if he plays with Sid or Geno. Jones would also would help out our terrible right wing position. If we wanted to get Moen, we should ship cooke there for the trade, since Moen would be a third line left winger. Is there a website showing the trading block for each team? Also, i would love to see the pens acquire Kubina... oh wait he just got traded to the flyers. Crap
    Last edited by penguins2946; 02-18-2012 at 08:07 PM.

vCash
    Yea, if kostitsyn plays with sid he will shine. His contract is on the bigger end.....moen would be a perfect third line winger...moen, staal, kennedy. Thats pretty nice. And i think if we get jones it woukd....be jones, crosby, dupuis/sullivan...thats not too bad. Our First line stays the same. Kunitz, malkamania, neal... Our defense needs to step the **** up.

vCash
    Neal just signed a 6 year 30 million extension and

thefourthperiod.com usually has a good trading chart with available players other than that their aren't to many good sites

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mrbowflex1223 View Post
    Neal just signed a 6 year 30 million extension and

thefourthperiod.com usually has a good trading chart with available players other than that their aren't to many good sites
    Beat you to it. I posted a thread about it.
    Follow Me On Twitter: @battling_bucs

vCash
    burgh_fan66..your good bro

vCash
    we might need a backup goalie johnson has been horrible lately and a bruising d. we are getting way out worked today bad

vCash
    I really want to bring in Downie

vCash
    I feel we will try for cheaper players this trade deadline with our trades. I think we will try to acquire O'Byrne from Colorado with his 2 million cap hit, possibly Jones with around the same (2.5million) or go after Downie with his 2million contract. I also think we try to unload Martin to whatever team can take him.

vCash
    I feel Martin and Michalek will be on other teams come next season, and Despres and a cheaper option at Defense takes over. You could even see Martin getting traded to Tampa with Malone coming our way. I have heard a lot of rumors being spread about this. Malone makes 5.5million this year, but only 3.5 million next year he had a from loaded contract, where most of his money was made up front. I know I know, I am not a fan of Malone either but he did a great job when playing on our team, and come on as Penguin fans we welcome anyone to our team as long as they play hard and produce! haha plus he is better than having Paul Martin
    Last edited by mrbowflex1223; 02-20-2012 at 12:48 PM.

vCash
    i would like to get malone back but not at the same time

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast