Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    vCash
    Our defense hasn't really improved from this year to last year. The difference has been Howard. If he has a cold streak it's gonna be terrible.

vCash
    Wow that was close

Catches: Yards: TDs:

vCash
    Datsyuk!

vCash
    Cleary!! That should just about seal the deal!

vCash
    Howie was unf--king real, I'm sorry but there really isn't a goalie in the NHL that's gonna stop a 2 on 1 when "mouth breather" Malkin is involved. But I was more impressed with Conner, Wings gotta keep him up. 3rd line, amazing. Dats was outstanding too. He's gonna be sneaking up in the points leaders stats real quick IMO.

I think PITT has gotta look for another superstar, IMO Sid's gonna be on/off for awhile. How long is Geno gonna be able to play 24 min a night?
    Last edited by westhockeytown; 12-14-2011 at 12:16 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by redwings13 View Post
    Our defense hasn't really improved from this year to last year. The difference has been Howard. If he has a cold streak it's gonna be terrible.
    I hate to disagree, but I can see a bit more improvement from last year defensivly. They are getting sticks on the puck more, breaking up plays, and getting the rebounds out better. Plus once White gets used to his new facial gear, I think he'll be better with the puck.

vCash
    The defense still isn't that great though. If Howard goes cold, the team will too. But who am I kidding that'll never happen.

vCash
    Sounds like Connor is out 2-4 weeks with a broken hand....is this our injury bug starting to come?

Tatar is called up, I wonder what kind of role he will be in. Supposedly there is another player with an undisclosed injury, if that player can play Tatar will be sent back down if not he will be in.
    Last edited by pidg88; 12-15-2011 at 11:58 AM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234