Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Anaheim Ducks fire Randy Carlyle, hire Bruce Boudreau

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/hocke...eau/51526854/1

I feel bad for Randy, I have enjoyed the years we have had with him. I wish him well, but now we have a new leader, Coach Boudreau.

Thoughts?
    Representing Dodgers,Steelers,Lakers,Anaheim Ducks,USC Trojans and Barcelona.

vCash
    I have also liked having Carlyle, he has done a lot for this organization. Sometimes you just need a change. The ducks have waaay to much talent to be playing the way they are. When Bourdeau was first hired by the caps, they were bad and turned them into a playoff team. Hopefully he can do the same here. I wish Carlyle the best and I am sure once a vacancy is open somewhere, he will be considered.

vCash
    What a heart breaking first game under Bruce. Loss to the Flyers. But owell, we have plenty of season left.

I think Bruce will get our guys fired up and ready to play. Energy was there, just way too many penalties

vCash
    Yea they have started off great both games. Up 3 against the flyers and then up 2 against the wild. It has been a problem all season long, we need to play a full 60 minutes. There is no way we should be blowing these leads, Bruce has got to do something about that. I wouldn't mind his first W coming against the Queens, that would be great.

vCash
    Any ideas about getting someone new in the net for us? I love Jonas but for some reason, he has struggled for 2 straight seasons.

vCash
    Even though Hiller has struggled a bit this year, I wouldn't say he struggled last year. He was on fire and having a great first half of the season, Then he got his vertigo which and that was it. I am wondering with him being out of hockey for a half a season has an affect on him. I wouldn't really put the blame on him alone this year. I think a lot of it has to with our defense. Our defense gives up a lot of shots, so its hard to blame him. Even though he has given up some soft goals, I still can't get on him. I don't know, thats just my opinion. I am hoping once we get Visnovsky and blake back we can start winning. But we need to start playing better soon before it's too late.

vCash
    ^^^ yeah. Very true. Lubomir has been one of my favorite players in the NHL for quite some time. And I was so happy when we got him.

The defense needs to play way better. And we have the talent to do so.

I wish we still had Joffrey Lupul. He was my favorite Duck.

Why doesn't anyone talk in this forum? Where are all the Duck fans?

vCash
    Well they looked pretty good tonight. The second line with, koivu, selanne and ryan is looking great. We still have to be able secure those 2 or 3 goal leads. But we got some good bounces last night and pulled it out. Good game overall

and I have no idea where the fans are at. They weren't many here when they were playing well like last year either. Oh well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelfan87 View Post
    Well they looked pretty good tonight. The second line with, koivu, selanne and ryan is looking great. We still have to be able secure those 2 or 3 goal leads. But we got some good bounces last night and pulled it out. Good game overall

and I have no idea where the fans are at. They weren't many here when they were playing well like last year either. Oh well.
    Happy we beat the Kings, now we have to take strides towards these road games. damn. Well i am bummed, i wish there were more Duck fans in here that would post.