Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    vCash
    Davis has pretty broad shoulders and is built where he looks to have an easier time putting on some weight eventually. I'm not saying he will ever look like Dwight Howard or even close, but he could add muscle mass the way Kevin Garnett did over the years.

vCash
    One other point about both is they seriously need to work on their Free Throws like most big men. Davis shoots 53%. While Drummond shoots an unacceptable 35%.

vCash
    drummond.

vCash

vCash
    Honestly I haven't seen anything that great from Davis. He is undersized and basically just reminds me of another Jon Henson(who nobody talks about)

Haven't seen Drummond play yet.

vCash
    Anthony davis arms so skinny i feel like they gonna snap

vCash
    Davis is skinny as hell and has a raw offensive game. I've seen so many of these highly touted tooth pick big men do absolutely nothing in the league. If it's an under class big man I'm not a believer unless they are filled out like a Favors, Cousins, Griffin, Lopez, Bogut etc.... Davis is going to come into the league and get absolutely wrecked.

vCash
    Davis is skinny as hell and has a raw offensive game. I've seen so many of these highly touted tooth pick big men do absolutely nothing in the league. Chris Bosh being the exception because offensively his game was ridiculous for a college big and the dude still doesnt have the body of a true nba 4.

It's going to take Davis years to add enough muscle and a face up game and a post game to do anything in the NBA. If it's an under class big man I'm not a believer unless they are filled out like a Favors, Cousins, Griffin, Lopez, Bogut or have the offensive polish of a Bosh etc.... Davis is going to come into the league and get absolutely wrecked.
    Last edited by waveycrockett; 12-02-2011 at 05:43 AM.

vCash
    I've watched them both play a few games this year, I'd have to go with Davis as the more polished player at this point but he really needs to bulk up big time before stepping into the league to have any success.

His team (Kentucky) did beat St. Johns last night and Davis had 15 pts, 15 reb and 8 blocks!!! Both of these guys have VERY high ceilings.

vCash
    Davis is a mix between Tyrus and Anthony Randolph.......He will be a good Power forward.........Now Drummond has the size to become a center...he's a mix between Amare and Dwight.......It's hard to find a good center in the NBA......I would roll the dice on Drummond no question....power forwards are a dime a dozen.
    <b>THE  OPINION</b>

Does thinking your the last sane man on this
    planet make you crazy...then maybe i am...

vCash
    Drummond for me. Younger and already has more of an NBA body than Davis. Davis looks like if he sneezes his sternum would break. Davis needs to add a lot of bulk
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dankster View Post
    I've watched them both play a few games this year, I'd have to go with Davis as the more polished player at this point but he really needs to bulk up big time before stepping into the league to have any success.

His team (Kentucky) did beat St. Johns last night and Davis had 15 pts, 15 reb and 8 blocks!!! Both of these guys have VERY high ceilings.
    That doesnt mean a lot, but UK is by far the best team in college. Not even close. The talent on that team

jones
    davis
    teague
    miller
    gilchrest

just insane all potential lottery picks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BradHolt4CYoung View Post
    Never heard of them, I dont really follow college basketball until March

But ive seen Jordan Taylor of Wisconsin play a few times last year and saw him once so far this year. That kid is gonna be a really good NBA player.
    Jordan reminds me of a Tim Hardaway. Especially his shooting form and physical stature.

Adversaree & Phat Tony Present: Super Emcee

GameBreaker aka Adversaree aka Anakin Slangwalker:PioneerGang
    http://adversareepioneergangmusic.ba...-barz-sinister
    Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKvth...ture=g-all-lik

vCash
    hopefully drummond is an idiot and comes out this year, potentially could slip in the stacked draft class

vCash
    Today's Kentucky/North Carolina game has been insane! There are like 8-9 top 20 picks in next years draft. Michael-Kidd Gilchrist is really stepping up and showing he might be the best wing in the country. I reallly like Jeremy Lamb of UConn as well.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast