Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Should we fire Frazier for this idiotic move???

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

4 20.00%
  • No

16 80.00%
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pavikingsfan View Post
    I am not ready to give up on Frazier, but I will throw the towel in on Musgrave and our Cover-2. If we keep either/both of them we will never win a super bowl. The cover-2 is such a lame defense. "Bend but don't break" garbage. We get almost zero turnovers especially INT's and every QB we face looks like an MVP. Get rid of our sorry azz cover-2 zone garbage!!!! PLEASE!!!!!! Hindsight is 20/20 but I wished Tice would have been given the support of Wilf and a few more years. I think he was an excellent teacher who saw his own mistakes and learned from them. Chicago's O-line looked worse than ours and he fixed it...... I think Frazier can be a good coach but he needs atleast one more year.
    Musgrave may have to go because of his play calling, but I agree, Leslie Frazier should have the organization's full support moving into 2012. Next season will be do or die time for Frazier, his players and the front office. If we are once again a dismal failure in that season then its time to blow it all up and start over again.

Just like Christian Ponder, the move to appoint Frazier as HC needs to be followed through. If he fails next year I don't think that he should play out the rest of his 3 year term, but he should be given all of the 2012 season.

As far as cover-2 goes, we have had success with it before, and even at times this year, the trouble is we really don't have the CBs and safeties (other than Antoine Winfield when he is healthy) necessary to pull it off. Right now we're doing a whole lot more breaking than bending. Our safeties have embarrassed themselves in the last couple of games but there's still hope. I think that CB (a replacement for Cedric Griffin, and possibly Chris Cook) is really where the weakness is at. Poor play from Asher Allen and Griffin is making the whole secondary look bad (unfortunately Jamarca Sanford, Husain Abdullah and Tyrell Johnson don't need a lot of help in the department). I would also hope that Brandon Burton and Mistral Raymond can step up and contribute to the team.

Vikings Roster thread
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...d.php?t=718220

WE TRUST V4LB!!! HE IS THE GREATEST GUY IN OUR FOURM.
    WITHOUT HIM OUR FOURM WOULDNT BE EXCITING.
    HE GETS ALL THE WOMEN!!!!
    HE IS NEVER WRONG!!!
    WE TRIED TO VOTE FOR HIM FOR PRESIDENT BUT HE IS SO GREAT THAT HE WOULDNT RUN FOR OFFICE

2. 11-23-2011, 11:26 PM
    Reason
    baiting, and response to post

vCash
    Demote or fire Pagac and promote Singletary to DC. Keep Frazier one more season. I still haven't decided on Musgrave. If the season ended today, I'd have to say keep him one more season. He really hasn't had a lot to work with, talent wise, and no offseason to implement his offense correctly.

Pagac seems like he's in over his head. Opposing OC always seem to be one step ahead of him or they are able to adjust and take advantage of his scheme. Singletary was a pretty good DC for the 9ers.

vCash
    Singletary needs to be promoted and I feel we need a more offensive minded HC and OC for that matter. I dont care what anyone says we are stacked on O we just have 2 good TEs that makes up for a No1 WR, we still need a No 1 though. Shank, AP, Harvin, Ponder, Kyle, Jenkins, Toby and Jimmy K are good enough to have way more success that we have been having. Yes a No1 WR is needed but still, no team has anyone even half like AP, he is a different kind of player, one not to be traded BTW.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 100%CHEESE FREE View Post
    Yeah since Favre left we've had exactly ONE washed up QB..................Then again it could be worse, Mark Sanchez could be our starting QB
    This is true. It could be much worse...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IBleedPurple View Post
    I would like to see some sort of intensity from Frazier. Even a level headed coach can get excited at least once in his life.
    I understand it is fairly early to start calling for Frazier's head, but i feel the same way about his intensity....get in someone's face for crying out loud, demand perfection....it reminds me of when i used to beg and plead for Joe Torre to get his *** out of the dugout and stick up for his team, get thrown out of the game, let your team know you have their backs

I watch Packer games and Patriot games and McCarthy and Belichek never stop screaming and talking to the refs the entire game, and guess what they get every call in the book....Frazier is never arguing calls and making it seem like the officials have it out for us, and we continue to get boned for calls

Maybe it's just the lack of discipline on this team that's getting these penalties, but that still comes back to Frazier....This being said he should at least be our coach next year!

vCash
    HAHA! I mainly made this thread to mock the guy that said we should unload peterson thread, didnt think it would have this big of reaction. on the real though? He is the worst press conference I've ever heard. Annoying he is

vCash
    I also agree with the intensity part
    Anyone know where I can stream the game online?!?!?!?

vCash
    It's easy to see this team is never prepared for what they are facing...that comes down to the head coach.

vCash
    Ok after watching today's game I now officially done with Frazier. We are out-coached every single week. The Harvin TD where he crossed the plain of the goal line yet we did not challenge. Then even dumber was going for it on 4th and Goal when all we needed was at least 3 points to make it a 1 possession game with our Defense playing pretty good.

I look at Denver, who has a veteran coach in John Fox, has less talent then our team, yet they are winning with a guy many don't think can QB in this league and the stats seem to agree with that.

I know 1 year is not enough to judge coaches but every single game he just sits there on the sideline with the same god damn blank stare. I have never seen him coach his players, never seen him talk to his QB, never seen him fight for this team. I want him out and I want a guy with proven head coaching experience. I need a guy with some fire. Jon Gruden comes to mind. I'd take Dennis Green back any time. Brian Billick I would love too. Heck I'd go as far to say I'd take Childress back. He won 6 ****ing games his first year with a lot less talent & no QB.

created by the one and only VCU
    Adopt-A-Viking: Adam Thielen
    Receptions: 4 , Yards: 57 , TD's: 0

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    Ok after watching today's game I now officially done with Frazier. We are out-coached every single week. The Harvin TD where he crossed the plain of the goal line yet we did not challenge. Then even dumber was going for it on 4th and Goal when all we needed was at least 3 points to make it a 1 possession game with our Defense playing pretty good.

I look at Denver, who has a veteran coach in John Fox, has less talent then our team, yet they are winning with a guy many don't think can QB in this league and the stats seem to agree with that.

I know 1 year is not enough to judge coaches but every single game he just sits there on the sideline with the same god damn blank stare. I have never seen him coach his players, never seen him talk to his QB, never seen him fight for this team. I want him out and I want a guy with proven head coaching experience. I need a guy with some fire. Jon Gruden comes to mind. I'd take Dennis Green back any time. Brian Billick I would love too. Heck I'd go as far to say I'd take Childress back. He won 6 ****ing games his first year with a lot less talent & no QB.
    I agree, but do you really want to bring Chilly back? If so you need to go see your Dr. And have your medication dosage adjusted.

vCash
    If we bring Chilly back McNabb will start for us again next year
    Bridgewater Draft and Highlights Video

Adobt-A-Viking: Josh Robinson
    8 Tackles, 2 INTs, 18.5 Passer Rating

vCash
    Say what you want but at this point Frasier fans cant talks **** about Chilly. Frasier needs to go, the guy has got passed up on many jobs before this one. He had always been many teams minority candidate that is mandatory for teams to do. If your not going to be a smart and crafty HC then you need to be strong, loud, and stubborn.

Frasier is a great guy and better at other roles but HC isn't one of them. Gruden, Cower, and I didn't even think of it Brian Billick.

I actually am in love with the whole Billick thought making Singletary our DC. Billick was one of many MN brought up coaches that left and won it all. He couldn't say no to our Roster as is and would greatly increase our offensive weapons.

vCash
    Wilf won't fire Frazier yet. Give it another year, seriously guys calm down. Wilf also doesn't want to pay 3 coaches contracts (Chilly, Frazier, whoever becomes HC) if he fires Frazier.

Now this time next year and I see the same unmotivated team? I'll be leading the parade of people with torches.
    Bridgewater Draft and Highlights Video

Adobt-A-Viking: Josh Robinson
    8 Tackles, 2 INTs, 18.5 Passer Rating

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by logan44 View Post
    I agree, but do you really want to bring Chilly back? If so you need to go see your Dr. And have your medication dosage adjusted.
    I would seriously rather have Chilly over Frazier at this point. Now of course I don't want Chilly back but if I had to chose between the two I don't think it would be a hard answer for me. This team has gotten worse over the course of the season not better. We still have 5 games left to show some improvement but as of right not it's obvious to me that he does not have the head coaching "IT" factor. Hopefully Frazier makes me eat my words.

created by the one and only VCU
    Adopt-A-Viking: Adam Thielen
    Receptions: 4 , Yards: 57 , TD's: 0

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    I would seriously rather have Chilly over Frazier at this point. Now of course I don't want Chilly back but if I had to chose between the two I don't think it would be a hard answer for me. This team has gotten worse over the course of the season not better. We still have 5 games left to show some improvement but as of right not it's obvious to me that he does not have the head coaching "IT" factor. Hopefully Frazier makes me eat my words.
    Our team is already at a handicap coming away from the Childress years. Frazier has had one year with a quite ****ed up and substandard team. The O-line and the secondary were ****ed at the end of 2010, guess what, they're still ****ed because we had no cap room to do much of anything in FA and we drafted for BPA (other than Ponder) not to specifically address weaknesses. Maybe, just maybe the state of the team coming into 2011 could have something to do with the decisions made by the guy who had 100% control of the roster for the previous six years?

Frazier has made mistakes, but lots of first year HCs will. Childress took the best team we've had in 11 years and ran it into the ground one play away from going to the Super Bowl.

Frazier should be given until the end of the 2012 season. Jettisoning Frazier and Spielman now will just lead to an even longer rebuilding/transformation period when who ever we pick to replace them gets started (new offense, different defensive scheme, maybe even a 3-4 that will require big personnel changes with the D-line and Linebackers).

I think after this season, Spielman SHOULD be able to get the team on the right track. If he doesn't, by the end of 2012 both he and Frazier should be fired.

Vikings Roster thread
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...d.php?t=718220

WE TRUST V4LB!!! HE IS THE GREATEST GUY IN OUR FOURM.
    WITHOUT HIM OUR FOURM WOULDNT BE EXCITING.
    HE GETS ALL THE WOMEN!!!!
    HE IS NEVER WRONG!!!
    WE TRIED TO VOTE FOR HIM FOR PRESIDENT BUT HE IS SO GREAT THAT HE WOULDNT RUN FOR OFFICE

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast