Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Should we fire Frazier for this idiotic move???

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

4 20.00%
  • No

16 80.00%
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Why we need to unload Frazier

BECAUSE HE HAS THE MOST ANNOYING PRESS CONFERENCES EVER!!!!

The guy never ever answers a freaking question asked... doesn't remember who his damn opponent half the time! I'm more annoyed by his press conferences then his bad coaching decisions!

Atleast Chilly was decent at that.

vCash
    On second thought who the hell watches press conferences?

vCash
    When are we going to stop making threads about getting rid of people?

I cant wait to stand on the podium with Zygi and Mark and Jonathan, and were standing on the podium, and we look up and the confetti is falling down on top of us, and were all hand in hand, and Commissioner Goodell comes over and hands the Super Bowl trophy to Mr. Wilf and tells him hes world champion, that is my goal and that is my drive.
    - Mike Zimmer

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan0845 View Post
    When are we going to stop making threads about getting rid of people?
    The only way I am ok with giving frazier another year or two is if we fire ALL of the people above him and give a nice big salary to Tony Dungy to be the GM like holmgren or parcells was.

Tony knows frazier and frazier knows tony, they have similar plans of attack. We need unity in the front office and also have ONE man making the decisions. I think Tony Dungy fills that spot.

if we dont have that

get start fresh with ONE head coach/GM or One Head coach and One big GM. Thats it!!! Too many cooks in this kitchen in my opinion, thats why we failed with getting Mcnabb, failed with getting/cutting Moss, ETC.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rev View Post
    The only way I am ok with giving frazier another year or two is if we fire ALL of the people above him and give a nice big salary to Tony Dungy to be the GM like holmgren or parcells was.

Tony knows frazier and frazier knows tony, they have similar plans of attack. We need unity in the front office and also have ONE man making the decisions. I think Tony Dungy fills that spot.

if we dont have that

get start fresh with ONE head coach/GM or One Head coach and One big GM. Thats it!!! Too many cooks in this kitchen in my opinion, thats why we failed with getting Mcnabb, failed with getting/cutting Moss, ETC.
    Agreed on all counts: http://www.prosportsdaily.com/forums...d.php?t=668565

vCash
    Remember when Packer fans were so anxious to get rid of McCarthy? Now he can do no wrong. All it takes is a very good QB and the head coach looks like a genius. I really think Ponder can be that QB, it will just take time. If Ponder works out and we stick with Frazier I think we will be singing his praises in a couple years and look back at this thread and laugh.

vCash
    Peyton Manning made Tony Dungy....his teams sucked besides his QB especially his soft cover 2 defenses

vCash
    We are too Vanilla and bland, Frasier is a nice guy and like McNabb everyone likes them as a person but it isn't what we are looking for.

I know this to be 100% true, if we contact Gruden he would cancel his contract with the network and come to us ASAP. He loves Ponder and touches himself to the thought of AP. He would give our D a whole new attitude and look.

Lets face it the Tampa 2 only works if you have a top 5 D or a No 1 O in the NFL. Even though I know it the defense is designed to be a bend not break d that eliminates the "BIG PLAY". Who cares if you can throw underneath at will all game.

Tampa won it with the Tampa 2 cause they invented it and had 100% perfect pieces for that D, and that D was on of the best D's in the history of the game. Indy won it with it cause they had one of the best O's ever with, IMO, the best QB ever in Manning.

We need a change

vCash
    Another knee jerk reaction thread.

Bill Belichick went 5-11 in his first season with the Patriots. Bill Parcells first year with the Giants they went 3–12–1. In Bill Walshs first year with the 49ers they went 2-14....

Building a championship calliber team takes time. Its not just going to happen right away especially with what Chilli left Frazier.

vCash
    I would like to see some sort of intensity from Frazier. Even a level headed coach can get excited at least once in his life.
    Props to VCU4LIFEGOVIKS for the sig

vCash
    stop these threads, maybe we should release jared allen too, cause he hasnt been doing AS good as he possibly could, or maybe just get ride of greenway too? ...

vCash
    Get rid of Frazier............................. U guys need to grow up.
    If the above text has offended you, please PM me your address so that I may mail you a kleenex.

vCash
    I am not ready to give up on Frazier, but I will throw the towel in on Musgrave and our Cover-2. If we keep either/both of them we will never win a super bowl. The cover-2 is such a lame defense. "Bend but don't break" garbage. We get almost zero turnovers especially INT's and every QB we face looks like an MVP. Get rid of our sorry azz cover-2 zone garbage!!!! PLEASE!!!!!! Hindsight is 20/20 but I wished Tice would have been given the support of Wilf and a few more years. I think he was an excellent teacher who saw his own mistakes and learned from them. Chicago's O-line looked worse than ours and he fixed it...... I think Frazier can be a good coach but he needs atleast one more year.

vCash
    We need someone to clean up this forum.. Way too many stupid threads about "unloading" personnel.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by darwin31 View Post
    Get rid of Frazier............................. U guys need to grow up.
    why, i dont think he is head coach material. He makes bad game time decisions. I think with a different head coach we would be a better team.

16. 11-23-2011, 10:27 PM
    Reason
    baiting, and response to post

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast