Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Pujol's agent going to Toronto tommorrow confirmed.

@1BJW:
    "Confirmed: Agent & posse for Pujols coming to TO tomorrow evening. Here's his client list: http://bit.ly/u65MkD Draw your own conclusions"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nirvana235 View Post
    @1BJW:
    "Confirmed: Agent & posse for Pujols coming to TO tomorrow evening. Here's his client list: http://bit.ly/u65MkD Draw your own conclusions"
    Couldn't this also mean Rollins? Or anyone else off that list? I cant see it being someone under contract though..

vCash
    If that article that came out the other week is to be believed, Dan Lozano is a sack of flaming ****. I hope AA doesn't put up with any BS from him.

FWIW, Beltran, Rollins and Hinske are all other FA Icon clients that they could potentially be meeting about. Somehow I doubt it though.

vCash
    votto

vCash
    He's probably just coming here to do some blow and party with hookers.

Link

vCash
    Also, this is just that same 1 Blue Jays Way guy posting this **** without saying where it is coming from. I am inclined to give guys like Rosenthal more of a leash to just say generic things like "Source:" and "Confirmed:" without backing it up, but this guy...I dunno.

vCash
    That link means nothing... so I don't really follow.

Ill certainly believe it when I see it... boy Pujols and Bautista would be sick in the same lineup - I give it <1% chance of actually happening.

Gibbons reaction to the Adam Lind trade

Have an opening in my Head to Head Fantasy Baseball league (dynasty). Please PM me if interested or want to see available rosters

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by craigerlee View Post
    He's probably just coming here to do some blow and party with hookers.

Link
    Thanks for linking that. Didn't feel like looking it up.

The potential upshot here for us is that if Lozano is in a bad way with loans and debt again, he might be willing to agree to a below-market deal for Albert again for some quick cash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JermanJaysFan View Post
    If that article that came out the other week is to be believed, Dan Lozano is a sack of flaming ****. I hope AA doesn't put up with any BS from him.

FWIW, Beltran, Rollins and Hinske are all other FA Icon clients that they could potentially be meeting about. Somehow I doubt it though.
    Beltran would be nice and we might be able to get him on a 3 year deal. He could play LF, RF, DH and CF in a pinch. Nice switch hitter that gets on base to bat behind Bautista.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StayOnBoard View Post

Ill certainly believe it when I see it... boy Pujols and Bautista would be sick in the same lineup - I give it <1% chance of actually happening.
    The picture of him eating out a hooker didn't mean much? I thought it was pretty compelling.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StayOnBoard View Post

It means that the Jays are talking to them about any of the FA's on that list or maybe they are trading for one of them and is talking extension like say, Joey Votto.

Also sorry for grammatical error in the thread title lol.

vCash
    The picture of him eating out a hooker didn't mean much? I thought it was pretty compelling.
    He was talking about the OP twitter link.

vCash
    It means that the Jays are talking to them about any of the FA's on that list or maybe they are trading for one of them and is talking extension like say, Joey Votto.

Also sorry for grammatical error in the thread title lol.
    ray:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JermanJaysFan View Post
    He was talking about the OP twitter link.
    Ya I just figured that out. My Bad.

vCash
    Sorry I didn't mean your link - I meant this:

I must be slow tonight... where does it say anything about the Blue Jays on that link you posted? Or is it because his agent is in town that it's automatically linked that Pujols is going to Toronto.

I read the original tweet, I just don't get the context of how he's putting this magical puzzle together.

Gibbons reaction to the Adam Lind trade

Have an opening in my Head to Head Fantasy Baseball league (dynasty). Please PM me if interested or want to see available rosters

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast