Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 57 1231151 ... LastLast
    vCash

2011 Blue Jays Trade Idea Thread Part III

These sure fill up fast...

vCash
    Well...seeing as August 31st has passed...I don't think we'll be hearing many rumours until the season is over.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Krylian View Post
    Well...seeing as August 31st has passed...I don't think we'll be hearing many rumours until the season is over.
    The keyword in the title is " Ideas ". So discuss trades you'd like to see and why etc...

"I stole and I robbed ....and I kidnapped the President's son and held him for ransom, AND I DIDNT GET CAUGHT NEITHA ! " - Prison Mike

vCash
    is there a possibility we sign marcum again at the end of the year?

vCash
    like 2 years ago, snider for pedro alvarez
    Beeston: "we should be able to support a $140-$150 million payroll and that's the direction that we're headed."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by leafsrule99 View Post
    is there a possibility we sign marcum again at the end of the year?
    you mean in the offseason?

vCash
    I know its bleacher report but still:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/8...for-joey-votto

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by es0terik View Post

i personally think AA would add a 3rd team to facilitate this trade... as the article states... the Rangers... send lind to texas and include whatever prospect they send to cinci... Lind absolutely smashes in Arlington... good fit all in all!!!
    PS3- fodus ... CoD Blackops Zombies GT5 FIFA 11

Soccer- SL Benfica
    Hockey- Toronto Maple Leafs
    Basketball- Toronto Raptors
    Baseball- Toronto Blue Jays
    Football - New York Giants

vCash
    i like...its not like Cinci is going anywhere...if possible id like to keep lind as he as a relatively good contract

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by es0terik View Post

What would Texas do with Lind when they have Michael Young and Mike Napoli manning first base. Your right its bleacherreport afterall

Blue Jays Season

Ottawa Senators
    Toronto Raptors
    Toronto Blue Jays
    Cincinnati Bengals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by La11 View Post
    What would Texas do with Lind when they have Michael Young and Mike Napoli manning first base. Your right its bleacherreport afterall
    Did the article actually suggest to send Lind to the Rangers? Sorry if I missed it, I thought it was just people in this thread suggesting it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by leafsrule99 View Post
    i like...its not like Cinci is going anywhere...if possible id like to keep lind as he as a relatively good contract
    Good contract? He stinks.

Quote Originally Posted by La11 View Post
    Mitch Moreland has the most AB's at first in Texas. If Votto ever did hit the market I'd expect them to be after him as hard as the Jays.

vCash
    Snider and something for Logan Morrisson to play LF. Sign Fielder, so we don't have to use the farm system for Votto. But then use the farm system to get an ace. Maybe another year of the M's sucking will get King Felix on the block.

vCash
    Here are the prospects I would offer out to the market to see what comes back:

Drabek- one season removed from dominating the Eastern AA league.Should still have plenty of value with his pedigree.

Chad Jenkins- his value should be pretty solid after the year he has had...especially after the way he threw the ball last night. He is looking more and more like a first round pick every year.......(but I still wish we took Trout :P ).

Jimenez- just hit .308 with only 60 K's in 102 games in the FSL..pretty foolish for a catcher.

Moises Sierra- has one of the best OF arms in all of the minor leagues, and has serious power at the dish.

Mike McDade- A switch hitting monster who can hit well from both sides of the plate and play a solid 1B. (NOTE: I would only trade McDade if we get a slugger at 1B right now to plug behind Bautista)

I would think a package of a few of those players could get us a VERY ,VERY good player...Maybe even 2 with AA doing the wheeling and dealing

2 young starting pitchers, a slugging OF'er with a cannon, a switch hitting 1B, and a catcher who can hit....how many people have a package like that they can offer without even blicking?

vCash
    Even though its bleacher report the issue is being discussed so there maybe something to the fact that Votto may be on the move. To who, can't tell you but I know that if this is a possibility AA is all over it. And we'd be foolish not to expect some other teams to make a run at him, as he possibly moving is the worst kept secret in baseball.

Page 1 of 57 1231151 ... LastLast