Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 47 of 51 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Looks like the Hawks are trying to put this one away early, good idea! However ORL can get very hot from 3pt range, So lets stretch this 20 point lead to 30 before we relax! 62-42 at the half.

vCash
    Well, that was fun. (Plus the Celtics lost.)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravo95 View Post
    Well, that was fun. (Plus the Celtics lost.)
    They beat us and then loose to the freakin raptors! Anyway heard something new this year for the play-off's. If we end up with the better record, even with the Celtics winning their div, we get home court. They will be the 4th seed, because they won their division. But if the 5th seed ends up with a better record, the 5th seed has home court..... Per Fox South....

Leave it to the NBA to come up with some crazy ish like that. Why not just throw out who wins the div as seeding and go by record. That's what they have done! Just crazy if you ask me.

vCash
    MC said Ivan got into an argument on the bench during Wednesday's game but it sounds like everything is cool now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SB75
    They beat us and then loose to the freakin raptors! Anyway heard something new this year for the play-off's. If we end up with the better record, even with the Celtics winning their div, we get home court. They will be the 4th seed, because they won their division. But if the 5th seed ends up with a better record, the 5th seed has home court..... Per Fox South....

Leave it to the NBA to come up with some crazy ish like that. Why not just throw out who wins the div as seeding and go by record. That's what they have done! Just crazy if you ask me.
    Yeah, they just have a better record since Boston won the season series.

IMO, all sports have some weird quirk to their playoff systems, except March Madness.

vCash
    Collins starting at center vs Raptors.

vCash
    Come on Hawks....... Do not loose to these Raptors, Get it together!

vCash
    We SUCKED tonight!

vCash
    lol this team kills me

vCash
    I have no idea who Joe was calling out, with the way he played! Include yourself in that Joe!:cry::cry::cry: If your name isn't Ivan or Josh, you can't say anything about the way someone else played Sunday. And even both of them had their WTF moments in Sunday's game!

vCash
    ^Joe called someone out? Where did you see/hear that?

I'm not even going to comment on the game. They just did what they usually do.

vCash

I didn't hear him call anyone out when I heard his press snippet. He talked about energy and such and mention WE. Of course all the time sounding very subdued and docile in tone like he's gonna sleep like a baby tonight.

vCash
    Nice bounce back win, and the fifth straight year in the playoffs.

vCash

Ajc.com...... He didn't mention names( in typical Joe fashion).

vCash
    Atlanta Hawks: Raptors 102, Hawks 86
    10:43 pm April 15, 2012, by Michael Cunningham

This was a throwback game for the Hawks, harkening to their bygone days of ugliness. Just like old times–by which of course I mean last season–you had a lifeless loss, aggravated fans and Joe Johnson calling out teammates without naming names.
    “I think some of us was ready, and some of us wasn’t,” he said. “It just kind of gave a bad effect on the whole team. But give Toronto credit. They were better than us tonight. If we come out and start like that tomorrow, they’ll be better than us [again].”
    Not sure who Joe was talking about or if he included himself (seven points on 12 shots) among those not ready. Really, it could be anyone outside of Ivan Johnson and Josh Smith. No one else on Atlanta’s roster provided much evidence that they expected to actually have to play to beat the Raptors, who really do deserve credit for taking it to the Hawks.
    This is what I'm referring to.

Page 47 of 51 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast