Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    vCash
    It will be close but we'll see. It will all depends on Mr. Miller and his progression. I think ya'lls D will be solid as always. And of Course "THE GAME" is always one that can go either way no matter the makeup of the teams and their standings, emotion always play a factor there.

Earning Respect with every Withdrawal

vCash
    I didn't know this page existed...

I'm going into my Senior year - too bad for the sanctions this year haha just unlucky timing for me I guess.

Our D is going to be nasty this year and I expect our offense to be pretty explosive with Braxton under Meyer.
    There are no men like me, only me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rangers&MetsFTW View Post
    I didn't know this page existed...

I'm going into my Senior year - too bad for the sanctions this year haha just unlucky timing for me I guess.

Our D is going to be nasty this year and I expect our offense to be pretty explosive with Braxton under Meyer.
    Hey fellow Buckeye..post more! There are only a few of us!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganSports View Post
    Over under on Urban's first year? I'm taking 6 and the under!
    You think we are going to lose 7 games?

Ohio State hasn't lost 7 games in a regular season since 1897, a streak that is 78 years longer than anybody else.
    There are no men like me, only me.

vCash
    I don't know if he was serious or not but I highly doubt he was about us winning 6 or less lol.

for Urbans first year I'd say 11 wins is completley possible but also could go down to 10.

1. Miami (OH) Win, There is just absolutely no reason to lose to this team.

2. Central Fl. Win, but this is an improved team, very improved. They will be a surprise team but there is no reason we can't beat them.

3. Cal. Win, just absolutely no reason to lose here, they have some good players for sure and good WRs but we have some really good Corners and safties. I'm completely confident in them.

4. UAB, Win. This is one where we should just absolutely destroy them. No reason not to.

5. @Michigan State Loss, They aren't as good as last year but they will have a good D and be at home. Maybe the only good news is it really helps it will be September, won't have to deal with the snow or bitter cold. If we have a chance in this game the Defense will need to be really good and the offense will have to be effective.

6. Nebraska, Win. Martinez has continued to show inconsistency, while probably improved this offseason so has our defense, which he had all kinds of trouble with this year. This will be his first game in the shoe, one of the hardest places to play in College football. Defense will win us this one IMO

7. @ Indiana, Win. Just win.

8. Purdue, Win. Offense is what cost of the game this year, I'd be amazed if our passing game isn't light years better this year than last year. Not that it would be hard to be better.

9. @ Penn State, honestly a month ago I'd count this as a loss but honestly, with everything that has happened there, they already weren't a very consistent team and who knows who will even be on the team by this fall, I think we win this one easily, even in an extremely hard place to play.

10. Illinois, Win, no reason to take a loss here, we were better them last year when we were really bad, we should be greatly improved from last year. We beat them last year throwing only 4 times.

12. Wisconsin, Win, We beat them last year and this year I wouldn't be surprised at all for it to happen again. the last 2 games have been really great games between the us and them, This will probably be our second hardest game of the year but I think our speed on defense along with Wisconsin losing some really good offensive pieces and us keeping most of our starters on both sides really plays into our hands

12. THE GAME, This is the wildcard. This is what makes us an 11 win team or a 10 win team. Michigan is a good team this year. They are not a National Championship contender IMO but I'd be surprised if they aren't playing in the Rose Bowl this year. They have a very good College Quarterback in Denard Robinson, he is not a great thrower but his ability to run helps him throw by drawing defenders and leaving WR's more wide open for him to hit. It's something hopefully Braxton Miller will also have in his career, though Miller is a better thrower than Robinson, Miller's problems came from backing away from pressure to much when he really had more time, up until the end of the year in Ann Arbor and against the Gators when he really started to mold into a good Quarterback.

Michigan has a good defense but not great, they have a great offense. Ohio state will have another great defense but good offense. So we will basically being playing our teams Good vs great against eachother all game. This game could have many factors. It could come down to QB play, turnovers, special teams and coaching.

IMO each team has advantages and disadvantages. Michigan has the more experienced QB and better offense. Ohio state has the better defense, are the home team and more motivation after Michigan's classless celebration last year after the game. Game can go either way IMO. Wouldn't be surprised to see us take this one or them. Hopefully us.

All these picks are just on speculation on what we have now. Braxton Miller and Denard Robinson could both have season injuries in the first game and everything changes. Hopefully not and both teams stay healthy this year. But as it stands now this is my expectations.

vCash
    Lol, I'm sure ya'll will win more than 6 games (just having some fun). I'd say ya'll should win atleast 9 games.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganSports View Post
    Lol, I'm sure ya'll will win more than 6 games (just having some fun). I'd say ya'll should win atleast 9 games.
    That's what I figured lol.

What does everyone think of the Penn state stuff? It has some pretty huge effects on us all in the Big 10. It will hurt everyone's scedule strength and the overall conference strength. But I do think they deserved the punishment. The whole thing was just completely sick.

vCash
    Yea, its a temporary blow to the B10 for sure. Especially for ya'lls division, hopefully the figure out how to field a decent team.

vCash
    Honestly, I wish we could remove them from the division some how, switch them to the other division and flip with one of the other divisions weaker teams but who is competative like an Iowa, Our division is incredibly weak with whats gonna be a horrid Penn state team and an always horrid Indiana

vCash
    ^Yea couldn't agree more. We have to hope ya'll and Wisconsin stay strong and keep representing.

vCash
    It's pretty much nothing but us and Wisconsin now lol. I mean with us banned and Penn state now a division 2 school Wisconsin pretty much has our side of the divison gift wrapped lol

vCash
    not even 4 weeks left til miami (oh)....i dont see why this team cant win 9 games this year

vCash
    Only reason we wouldn't win 9 is injuries. The offense is picking up nicely (or so they say) the defense is looking great and the defensive line is ridiculously deep right now

vCash
    Storm Klein has agreed to the lesser charge of disorderly conduct (after his girlfriend changed story in court)

Could be his only shot to get back on team

vCash
    Storm Klein reinstated. Minimum 2 game suspension

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast