Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    vCash
    braxton really impressed me on the last scoring drive...hopefully he will build on that for next year.....GO BUCKS!!!!

vCash
    Our recruiting looks great so far. According to ElevenWarriors.com, we should have room for six more commits. Both of the guys writing the post projected us to land five-star OT's Thomas Diamond and Kyle Dodson, four-star linebacker Camren Williams (who is a stud) and ATH Davonte Neal (speedy CB/WR/return man).

I'm feeling a 2013 National Title...
    O-H-I-O!

Welcome home, Urban

vCash
    Exactly nine weeks after being announced as the permanent successor to Jim Tressel, Urban Meyer has officially put the finishing touches on his inaugural Ohio State coaching staff.

Confirming reports over the past several days, the Buckeyes announced via a press release that 31-year coaching veteran Bill Sheridan has been added as a defensive assistant. While the release did not specify which position the veteran will man, it’s believed Sheridan will serve as defensive backs coach.

Sheridan had spent the past seven seasons as an assistant at the NFL level, including the last two with the Miami Dolphins.

“Bill Sheridan is a perfect fit for our program,” Meyer said. “His experiences in the NFL are huge. He has Midwest roots and, most importantly, he wants to be an Ohio State Buckeye. I am really impressed with him and I think he is going to be a terrific addition to our defensive staff as a coach, teacher and as a recruiter.”

Prior to his time in the professional ranks, Sheridan spent nearly two decades as a college coach, including stops at Maine (1987-88), Cincinnati (1989-91), Army (1992-97), Michigan State (1998-2000), Notre Dame (2001) and Michigan (2002-04). In 2002 and 2003, he served as the Wolverines’ recruiting coordinator.

“I have a refreshed perspective coming back from the NFL and getting into college coaching again,” Sheridan said. “I am really interested to study the offenses people are running in the Big Ten. The running quarterbacks are distinctly different than what you see in the NFL. It is stimulating if you enjoy the schematic part of the game, and I do.”
    http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports...o-state-staff/

Also, is anyone getting stoked for signing day? I don't expect us to add much, I just love all the excitement surrounding it.

Planning on going to my morning class then skipping the rest and day drinking with some buddies. It's so easy to make a drinking game out of it

vCash
    We're in the running for a couple more studs..OL Dodson is one off the top of my head.

It was nice that we were able to get CB Armani Reeves over Michigan yesterday!

vCash
    Heres the complete list. We have a stacked class.
    http://rivals.yahoo.com/ohiostate/fo...mmitments/2012

props to Bee for the sig!!

vCash
    WR Stephon Diggs to decide where he is going tomorrow. ray:

vCash
    You would think there would be more OSU fans on PSD.

vCash
    I actually didn't know this section existed, I've been on psd 4 years and am a huge Ohio st fan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Skippy15 View Post
    I actually didn't know this section existed, I've been on psd 4 years and am a huge Ohio st fan
    Then start posting more man!!

I need some help in the CFB forum..most are OSU haters!!

vCash
    ^ Big surprise there. People love to hate on us. I'll start popping into it.

I spend most of my time in the St.Louis Cardinals forum (don't wanna hear it red's fans lol)

Everyone excited for the upcoming season? I know I am, Can't wait to see Miller in the new spread option offense, it just fits him so perfectly.

vCash
    So which in coming freshman you guys think makes the biggest impac this season? I'd have to say Spence or Thomas

vCash
    Over under on Urban's first year? I'm taking 6 and the under!

Earning Respect with every Withdrawal

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganSports View Post
    Over under on Urban's first year? I'm taking 6 and the under!
    Over under on donuts eaten by Brady each day of the year? I'm taking 50 and the over.

vCash
    lol...I'll take the over on that as well.

Earning Respect with every Withdrawal

vCash
    We will win more than 6 games...

UM fans should be VERY scared to play us this year...afterall that game WILL BE our bowl game..not too mention Urban Meyers first crack at Meechigan...

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast