Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Thatd be money if Conley played ala Chris Gamble!!

props to Bee for the sig!!

vCash
    Nice pick ups at a position of need!

vCash
    What an awful championship game. Ugh, makes us being ineligible sting that much more.

vCash
    OSU finished 3rd in the AP

props to Bee for the sig!!

vCash
    $150,000 bonus for Urban for finishing 3rd in AP poll. Not a bad first year!

vCash
    O-h

vCash
    big weekend for the Bucks...Vonn Bell (5 star S), Shelton Gibson (4 star WR), Cornelius Elder (4 star RB), Corey Smith (WR-JC transfer), Ryan Timmons (3 star WR), and Christopher Worley (3 star OLB - verbally committed today).

Vonn Bell and Shelton Gibson are the important two on this list...Elder would be a luxury (scat back type...maybe a hybrid RB/WR type) as we have already signed Ezekiel Elliott (scout.com's #9 RB in the country) who has scat back type speed...but is also 200lbs!

Let's go Urban...finish this class!

vCash
    Vonn Bell is a luxury not a necessity but he would be great to have.

Gibson the most important visiting this weekend IMO, he's the wide reciever we don't have. A big time play maker.

Corey brown is a great possession guy and Devin smith is extremely talented but inconsistent. Gibson would be perfect fit.

vCash
    Apparently Bell's visit to Columbus over the weekend went "great"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WorldChamps1908 View Post
    Apparently Bell's visit to Columbus over the weekend went "great"
    I have a bad feeling that he is headed elsewhere. His brother was all over twitter complaining about the night life in C-bus. I wouldn't be shocked if he ended up here, but I also wouldn't be shocked if he would up elsewhere.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by browniebuck View Post
    I have a bad feeling that he is headed elsewhere. His brother was all over twitter complaining about the night life in C-bus. I wouldn't be shocked if he ended up here, but I also wouldn't be shocked if he would up elsewhere.
    Saw the tweets and the Sad part is that shouldn't matter.

Your going to school to get an education and in this case place play football also.

There are plenty of things to do in Columbus and his brother who isn't old enough to "party" shouldn't be making his college choice on bars and parties.

It's fine to attend parties and such in college but making a whole huge choice based on it? That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard

vCash
    Dudes...Mike Mitchell..Sounds like he is a freak on the football field.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Skippy15 View Post
    Saw the tweets and the Sad part is that shouldn't matter.

Your going to school to get an education and in this case place play football also.

There are plenty of things to do in Columbus and his brother who isn't old enough to "party" shouldn't be making his college choice on bars and parties.

It's fine to attend parties and such in college but making a whole huge choice based on it? That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard
    The reason it was dead was because it was sorority recruitment weekend. None of the girls can go out that weekend it so it was just bad timing. But I agree with you, basing your college choice around that is pretty idiotic.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Melo15 View Post
    The reason it was dead was because it was sorority recruitment weekend. None of the girls can go out that weekend it so it was just bad timing. But I agree with you, basing your college choice around that is pretty idiotic.
    Yeah. I'm cool with partying and all that but to act like a college isn't worth going to because of it not having good parties (idk never been to OSU during party nights) is so ****ing stupid

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Skippy15 View Post
    Yeah. I'm cool with partying and all that but to act like a college isn't worth going to because of it not having good parties (idk never been to OSU during party nights) is so ****ing stupid
    OSU has a very good party scene but it was a bad weekend since all the girls rushing couldn't go out. That really ruined all the house parties and Bell is obviously under 21 so he couldn't get into any fun bars. The whole thing is meaningless anyway. It still seems like he had a good visit. If something as little as a bad night out keeps him from coming to OSU then that really says a lot about him.

Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast