Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Yeah I love John Simon and Nathan Williams. It felt terrible seeing Simon stuck on the sidelines the last game of his career. Williams had such a struggle

One guy who I always felt was a really good but overlooked player was Sabino

vCash
    Time for Urban to kill the recruting.

props to Bee for the sig!!

vCash
    Hankins to the Draft.

vCash
    ^I don't blame him...his stock can't really get any higher..

vCash
    Plus he is playing a position where guys get rolled on and knees get torn.

He's more than NFL ready. This is the right move for him

vCash
    Huge day tomorrow for recruiting. LB Trey Johnson, LB Mike Mitchell, and WR's James Quick and Shelton Gibson to decide at the Army All Star Game. Plus plenty of other OSU commits playing too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by letsgobrownies7 View Post
    Huge day tomorrow for recruiting. LB Trey Johnson, LB Mike Mitchell, and WR's James Quick and Shelton Gibson to decide at the Army All Star Game. Plus plenty of other OSU commits playing too.
    Thanks for posting..I love watching these games and love to follow our recruits/potential recruits.

vCash
    Trey Johnson is a buckeye!!!!!!

vCash
    reading reports that James Quick and Mike Mitchell have called Urban Meyer to let him know that they will be picking the Buckeye hat during the game today. Could be smoke and mirrors kind of stuff...but it would make this recruiting class that much better!

vCash
    Damn they would be huge gets. Shelton Gibson woul be too. After watching the game yesterday Von Bell is a must. He is a hard hitter and everywhere.

vCash
    now the twittersphere is saying that he Quick Louisville bound. Where is the fast forward button on this damn game????? Both Mitchell and Quick won't announce until the 4th quarter.

vCash
    well...Quick spurned us for Louisville, but we got LB Mike Mitchell out of Texas...which is a big get!

Now, we have to hope that we get Vonn Bell as well as Shelton Gibson (who was wavering on OSU due to concerns about playing time...which was somewhat cleared up with Quick going elsewhere).

All things considered...the UNDEFEATED Buckeyes got stronger today and will also get stronger in the coming days with a couple more blue chip committments.

vCash
    Deff!! Trey Johnson and Mike Mitchell are still huge gets!!

vCash
    Definitely like the linebacker additions. As you guys said, we really need Gibson now. I'm pretty confident about Vonn Bell. I would expect him to commit while he's on campus next week.

vCash
    On the wide receiver side, don't forget about Gareon Conley. He was originally committed to Michigan as a DB and went on a visit to Columbus where he was told that he would have the opportunity to work as a WR. Coming from Massillon (where they always play some top level opponents), he is 6'2", has great hands, runs solid routes, and can help in the return game. If he doesn't work at WR, he will be a VERY nice DB option.

That said, I'm greedy and still want Shelton Gibson...but I had forgotten about Conley when thinking about WR for the incoming class.

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast