Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 281
  1. #166
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Canton, Ohio
    Posts
    2,368
    vCash
    1500
    It's 3:29 and Michigan STILL SUCKS!!!!

  2. #167
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    16,968
    vCash
    500
    Michigan got everything their way and couldn't pull through. Our boys put one hell of an effort out there. Left some points on the field but **** it. Go Buckeyes!

  3. #168
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    19,834
    vCash
    1500
    O-h...12-0!!!

  4. #169
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    16,968
    vCash
    500
    Also, we've won 10 of 12 against that team up north. Maybe they should realize it's time to stop talking trash

  5. #170
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    7,000
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by worldchamps1908 View Post
    o-h...12-0!!!
    i-o

  6. #171
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    portland
    Posts
    1,401
    vCash
    1500
    really good to be a buckeye fan tonight!!...kudos to coach meyer and the 2012 buckeyes...the best is yet to come

  7. #172
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Tucson, Arizona
    Posts
    4,969
    vCash
    1500
    I wish my Huskers were playing you guys next week, congrats on 12-0

  8. #173
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    7,000
    vCash
    1500
    I'll be rooting for Nebraska. I want the best team possible to rep the big 10 in the rose bowl and since Ohio state isn't able(who I think is the best team) I want it to be Nebraska

  9. #174
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Canton, Ohio
    Posts
    2,368
    vCash
    1500
    I take it back...I am now PISSED that we have the bowl ban this year!!! There is NO doubt in my mind that the Buckeyes could, and WOULD, beat Notre Dame! Behind the obvious, Notre Dame is a VERY close second on my list of most hated college football teams. My only hope now is that whoever wins the SEC championship will destroy them in the National Championship game!

  10. #175
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    7,000
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by browniebuck View Post
    I take it back...I am now PISSED that we have the bowl ban this year!!! There is NO doubt in my mind that the Buckeyes could, and WOULD, beat Notre Dame! Behind the obvious, Notre Dame is a VERY close second on my list of most hated college football teams. My only hope now is that whoever wins the SEC championship will destroy them in the National Championship game!
    I agree about Notre Dame. We would beat them and I hate them passionately.

    But I'm not mad. We had a great year, nothing can change that. It's dissapointing to not get a change but gonna sit back and just enjoy that we beat Michigan and had a great year knowing we are only gonna get better

  11. #176
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    O H I O
    Posts
    12,739
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrat218 View Post
    I wish my Huskers were playing you guys next week, congrats on 12-0
    Good luck buddy!!!

    props to Bee for the sig!!

  12. #177
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    72
    vCash
    1500
    This is to any Ohio State "basketball" fan on PSD. Good luck tonight! Please do something that my state (Kentucky, which includes Louisville) was unable to do - BEAT DUKE!

    **This isn't football, but to your basketball team, good luck**

    Sorry for accidentally posting in your OSU football thread.
    Last edited by Penetration; 11-28-2012 at 06:34 PM. Reason: I posted in college football Big Ten instead of college basketball

  13. #178
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    7,000
    vCash
    1500
    I hope we beat duke but that will be so rough at duke.

    Any seniors imperticuler you guys are really gonna miss? It's gotta be Boren and Stoneburner for me.

    Boren because of his great leadership and Stoneburner because of all the potential that never turned into much. A what could have been things.

  14. #179
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,492
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Skippy15 View Post
    I hope we beat duke but that will be so rough at duke.

    Any seniors imperticuler you guys are really gonna miss? It's gotta be Boren and Stoneburner for me.

    Boren because of his great leadership and Stoneburner because of all the potential that never turned into much. A what could have been things.
    All of them because of the joy, resurgence, excitement they brought back to the football team.

  15. #180
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    16,968
    vCash
    500
    For me it's Simon. He was the heart and soul of the defense and was able to rise to the occasion when we needed him most. Great player, great person. He has a bright future ahead of him.

Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •