Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    vCash
    1. Location - Arizona
    2. Favorite Current Sun - Goran Dragic
    3. Favorite Former Sun - Steve Nash / Shawn Marion (slight edge to Marion due to Nash's current team)
    4. How long have you been a Suns fan for? - I'd like to say since birth (1990) but my earliest memory was seeing Charles Barkley running down the court during their 92-93 playoff run.
    5. How did you become a Suns fan? - My parents used to have season tickets so I really became a fan from watching Barkley play.
    6. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? - The sport I enjoy the most outside of basketball is MMA (feel free to discuss any fight or fighter with me) of course as far as teams go I try to follow the Cardinals as much as possible.
    7. What's the story behind your User Name? - I had an old account (PhxGiant) but I wanted to start fresh and I forgot my password as well lol
    8. If there is anything else you would like to add- The 2012-2013 Suns team will make the playoffs.

vCash
    ^^^ Welcome back to the boards!

Both Nash and Marion are on hated teams for the Suns but I get why you'd take Marion at this time.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BleedingOrange View Post
    1. Location - Arizona
    2. Favorite Current Sun - Goran Dragic
    3. Favorite Former Sun - Steve Nash / Shawn Marion (slight edge to Marion due to Nash's current team)
    4. How long have you been a Suns fan for? - I'd like to say since birth (1990) but my earliest memory was seeing Charles Barkley running down the court during their 92-93 playoff run.
    5. How did you become a Suns fan? - My parents used to have season tickets so I really became a fan from watching Barkley play.
    6. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? - The sport I enjoy the most outside of basketball is MMA (feel free to discuss any fight or fighter with me) of course as far as teams go I try to follow the Cardinals as much as possible.
    7. What's the story behind your User Name? - I had an old account (PhxGiant) but I wanted to start fresh and I forgot my password as well lol
    8. If there is anything else you would like to add- The 2012-2013 Suns team will make the playoffs.
    welcome

vCash
    sup guys I follow the nuggz but I love me some PHX suns.

Big Steve Nash fan when he played here and stat. Im always down to root for a PHX win!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SoFreshNsoClean View Post
    sup guys I follow the nuggz but I love me some PHX suns.

Big Steve Nash fan when he played here and stat. Im always down to root for a PHX win!
    You're always welcome to post here. Good luck to your nuggets too.

vCash
    Location- salt lake city, utah
    Favorite current sun- shannon brown, dragic
    Favorite doemer sun - amare & eddie johnson
    Suns fan- moved to phoenix in 2002 and loved the style of play
    Other teams- reds, coyotes and broncos
    User name- last name and high school number
    Other- been looking for other educated fans think I finally found a some!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by king4day View Post
    You're always welcome to post here. Good luck to your nuggets too.
    Appreciate it bro

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmastro32 View Post
    Location- salt lake city, utah
    Favorite current sun- shannon brown, dragic
    Favorite doemer sun - amare & eddie johnson
    Suns fan- moved to phoenix in 2002 and loved the style of play
    Other teams- reds, coyotes and broncos
    User name- last name and high school number
    Other- been looking for other educated fans think I finally found a some!
    Glad to have you aboard. Welcome to the forums!

vCash
    1. Location - Cavite, Philippines
    2. Favorite Current Sun - Goran "The Dragon" Dragic
    3. Favorite Former Sun - Chuck and Teh Captain Canada!
    4. How long have you been a Suns fan for? - 2004
    5. How did you become a Suns fan? - I really dont know, but when the first time i watch a suns game (on tv) its just came and made myself say "I wanna be a SUNS FAN Forever"
    6. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? - Tennis(Sharapova is soo HOT), In PBA (Philippine Basketball Assoc.) Talk N' Text Been a fan of TNT since 2002.
    7. What's the story behind your User Name? - I just mixed the names of my Favorite suns players.
    8. If there is anything else you would like to add, feel free to do so. - DO SOMETHING RIGHT SUNS FO, YOU'VE BEEN S***ING UP THIS PAST FEW YEARS!

vCash
    ^^^ glad to have you on board!!!
    I'm glad you cleared up the name too. I thought it had to do with the players but my brain was hurting trying to determine that

vCash

A.Wyatt

1. Location -Orem, Utah
    2. Favorite Current Sun - Jared Dudley
    3. Favorite Former Sun - Steve Nash
    4. How long have you been a Suns fan for? - Idk long time.
    5. How did you become a Suns fan? - First NBA game I went to as a kid.
    6. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? -All sports even bowling :-) Cincinnati Bengals.
    7. What's the story behind your User Name? -My initials and my basketball ball number that followed me all the way to college ball.
    8. If there is anything else you would like to add, feel free to do so. - My ideal job would be a scout for the suns or work for their medical staff. I currently am going to school in physical education and communication. So as of now I work for directv while waiting for a coaching gig for a school. :-)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iGorANDley View Post
    1. Location - Cavite, Philippines
    2. Favorite Current Sun - Goran "The Dragon" Dragic
    3. Favorite Former Sun - Chuck and Teh Captain Canada!
    4. How long have you been a Suns fan for? - 2004
    5. How did you become a Suns fan? - I really dont know, but when the first time i watch a suns game (on tv) its just came and made myself say "I wanna be a SUNS FAN Forever"
    6. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? - Tennis(Sharapova is soo HOT), In PBA (Philippine Basketball Assoc.) Talk N' Text Been a fan of TNT since 2002.
    7. What's the story behind your User Name? - I just mixed the names of my Favorite suns players.
    8. If there is anything else you would like to add, feel free to do so. - DO SOMETHING RIGHT SUNS FO, YOU'VE BEEN S***ING UP THIS PAST FEW YEARS!
    welcome to the forum parekoy!

kumusta kabayan? kapwa Pinoy din! dati akong taga Phoenix na lumipat sa Sacramento. sa PBA big San Miguel fan nung nasa Pilipinas pa ako, been here 12 years now.

welcome uli! masaya dito, maganda ang mga diskusyon, marami ka rin makukuhang balita tungkol sa Suns, masipag sa research ang mga tao dito

vCash
    1. Location - Boise, ID
    2. Favorite Current Sun - Dragic
    3. Favorite Former Sun - Walter Davis #6
    4. How long have you been a Suns fan for? - for as long as I can remember, late 70's
    5. How did you become a Suns fan? - Family in Phoenix, used to go to games when I was younger
    6. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? - Football, College Bball, Seahawks, ASU
    7. What's the story behind your User Name? - Name
    8. If there is anything else you would like to add, feel free to do so. - Not a big Sarver fan, wish Jerry were still in charge.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rocky4104 View Post
    welcome to the forum parekoy!

kumusta kabayan? kapwa Pinoy din! dati akong taga Phoenix na lumipat sa Sacramento. sa PBA big San Miguel fan nung nasa Pilipinas pa ako, been here 12 years now.

welcome uli! masaya dito, maganda ang mga diskusyon, marami ka rin makukuhang balita tungkol sa Suns, masipag sa research ang mga tao dito
    Kumusta mga kapatid!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rgluch74 View Post
    1. Location - Boise, ID
    2. Favorite Current Sun - Dragic
    3. Favorite Former Sun - Walter Davis #6
    4. How long have you been a Suns fan for? - for as long as I can remember, late 70's
    5. How did you become a Suns fan? - Family in Phoenix, used to go to games when I was younger
    6. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? - Football, College Bball, Seahawks, ASU
    7. What's the story behind your User Name? - Name
    8. If there is anything else you would like to add, feel free to do so. - Not a big Sarver fan, wish Jerry were still in charge.
    There you are!
    Welcome officially!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast