Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    1. Location - Portsmouth, VA

2. Favorite Current Sun - Hill, maybe....Gortat.

3. Favorite Former Sun - Sheesh....CB34, KJ, Thunder, Chambers, STAT, Joe Johnson.....so many great players.

4. How long have you been a Suns fan for? - Since the early 90's

5. How did you become a Suns fan? - As a child, I thought I was KJ. And I hated the Bulls.

6. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? - Redskins (NFL), Penguins (NHL), Cubs (MLB). Cant root for more than one team per league but have alot of players.

7. What's the story behind your User Name? - I own Certified Entertainment, wanted to start a barber shop called Official Cuts so I combined the two.

8. Look forward to well spirited debates with you guys!!!
    Being a CHAMPION starts in the MIND

vCash
    1. Location - Phoenix, Arizona

2. Favorite Current Sun - Nash... Gortat is growing on me though.

3. Favorite Former Sun - Barkley, Johnson, STAT, Dragic

4. How long have you been a Suns fan for? - Since late 90's

5. How did you become a Suns fan? - As a child, I loved playing basketball and Suns were always exciting to watch and i just loved watching them play.

6. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? - Chelsea and Udinese (Soccer), Chargers (NFL), Port Adelaide (AFL).

7. What's the story behind your User Name? - Love the movie semi-pro.

8. Look forward to discussions!

vCash
    1. Location - Melbourne, Australia

2. Favorite Current Sun - Nash, Hill

3. Favorite Former Sun - Barkley, Johnson, STAT

4. How long have you been a Suns fan for? - 1992

5. How did you become a Suns fan? - Loved Jordan when I was a kid but everyone was a bulls fan, and I Liked Barkley aswell, First piece of basketball clothing was a Suns baseball style shirt. Still got it like 20 years later. Who would have thought what buying that top started, really shaped the way I live my life now.

6. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? - NFL Arizona Cardinals , AFL Sydney Swans, NBL Melbourne Tigers.

7. What's the story behind your User Name? - Shortys - Skateboarding. 4711 - Something me and my mates came up with and all of us use it.

8. Hopefully one day we can all be part of a championship together, Cant even imagine how good that day will be. Suns 4 life!

vCash
    1. Location - Just outside of Phoenix, Arizona.

2. Favorite Current Sun - Steve Nash.

3. Favorite Former Sun - Amare' Stoudemire.

4. How long have I been a Suns fan? - 2002.

5. How did I become a Suns fan? - Moved from Detroit where I couldn't stand the Pistons, came to AZ, started watching the Suns here and there, and now I'm a legit Suns fan.

6. Other sports I enjoy? - Football and Baseball. My teams in those sports are the Denver Broncos and Boston Red Sox. I also like to watch the Celtics in the NBA.

7. Story behind my user-name? - My friends have always called my a delusional type.

8. Can't wait to see the Suns bring back a trophy to Phoenix!

vCash
    1. Location - Los Angeles South Gate
    2. Favorite Current Sun - Steve Nash
    3. Favorite Former Sun -Goran The Draqgon Dragic
    4. How long have you been a Suns fan for? - Since Freshman year of high school, so for about 6 years now!!!
    5. How did you become a Suns fan? - Watching the suns compete against the lakers in the playoffs many years ago!
    6. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? -I enjoy all sports: Root for Angels, 49ers baby!!! LA kings fan and America soccer team
    7. What's the story behind your User Name? -My initials and also my area code haha
    8. If there is anything else you would like to add, feel free to do so. -
    I just wanna winn and have funn doing it! Bring back the dragon and make it sooo hahaahahaaa

Eat Your Heart Out JPHX!!!

vCash
    1. Location - Casper WY
    3. Favorite Former Sun - Kevin Johnson or Tom Chambers
    4. How long have you been a Suns fan for? - Since the 92-93 season
    5. How did you become a Suns fan? - I always played as Phoenix in Bulls vs Blazers for the Super Nintendo back in the day.
    6. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? - I also root for the Thunder and Grizz in the NBA. NFL- Steelers and Cardinals. MLB- D-Backs and Pirates. NHL- Penguins and Coyotes.
    7. What's the story behind your User Name? - Shadowplay is my favorite Joy Division song and it's my GI Joe nickname when me and my friends play airsoft.
    8. If there is anything else you would like to add, feel free to do so. - Just hope to see the Suns win a NBA title in my lifetime.

vCash
    Welcome guys. Post often. We could use new blood!!

vCash
    1. Location - Corte , Corsica (french island near Italia ) , the most beautiful island in the world.

2. Favorite Current Sun - Steve Nash and Jared Dudley

3. Favorite Former Sun - Barkley still my favorite all time player but I like also, KJ , Majerle , Dumas , Nash , Stat , Marion , Marbury , Chambers ...

4. How long have you been a Suns fan for? - Since 1992 before I was a Sixers fan.

5. How did you become a Suns fan? - With the Sir Charles trade.

6. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? - I like soccer ( I' m a Sporting Club Bastia fan ) and MMA too.

7. What's the story behind your User Name? I ll change my name for Corsican Suns Fan soon , but nobody all around the world knows my island Napoleon was Corsican too not French , and the French Connection was Corsican too not French.

I'm 33 years and I 'll be a Suns fan until I die like my brother and my cousin. We are ready to come in Phoenix for the NBA finals we just still waiting ...

vCash
    1. Location - Pangasinan, Philippines

2. Favorite Current Sun - Steve Nash and Jared Dudley

3. Favorite Former Sun - Charles Barkley, Dan Majerle, KJ and Steve Nash(soon)

4. How long have you been a Suns fan for? - 2004

5. How did you become a Suns fan? - Steve Nash( followed him in his Dallas days)

6. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? - Football - Arsenal F.C, PBA (Philippine Basketball Association) - Talk N' Text Tropang Texters, and Formula 1 - Redbull fan( since 2009).

7. What's the story behind your User Name? - Acronyms of my favorite Local and NBA teams Talk N' Text and Phoenix Suns.

8. Look forward to your opinions and ideas in improving this basketball franchise. Hate you Sarver!

vCash
    I can't believe 'Talk N' Text Tropang Texters' is the name of a team. I was thinking the AC/DC song.

Welcome!

vCash
    1. Location - Belgium, Europe (small country next to France and Germany)

3. Favorite Former Sun - Charles Barkley

4. How long have you been a Suns fan for? - since 1992-1993 season

5. How did you become a Suns fan? - my best friend's brother visited Arizona in the 1992-1993 season and there was a huge Go Suns! hype going on at that time. And for some reason, he brought that hype back to Belgium and me and my friend have been Suns fans ever since.

6. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? - I like soccer, cycling, snooker and athltetics to.

7. What's the story behind your User Name? I always tend to root for the underdog and I always believe somehow the underdog will eventually avenge himself or...come back as a rising Phoenix.

I was a pretty good basketballplayer myself, played sg/sf at 6ft3. But injuries killed my career.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the avenger View Post
    1. Location - Belgium, Europe (small country next to France and Germany)

3. Favorite Former Sun - Charles Barkley

4. How long have you been a Suns fan for? - since 1992-1993 season

5. How did you become a Suns fan? - my best friend's brother visited Arizona in the 1992-1993 season and there was a huge Go Suns! hype going on at that time. And for some reason, he brought that hype back to Belgium and me and my friend have been Suns fans ever since.

6. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? - I like soccer, cycling, snooker and athltetics to.

7. What's the story behind your User Name? I always tend to root for the underdog and I always believe somehow the underdog will eventually avenge himself or...come back as a rising Phoenix.

I was a pretty good basketballplayer myself, played sg/sf at 6ft3. But injuries killed my career.
    Salut tu parles Francais ?

vCash
    Salut, oui je parle français. Je ne suis pas francophone (néerlandophone), mais je suis prèsque bilingue comme la plupart des gens en Belgique.

vCash
    Cool on a pas mal de points commun , welcome in the PSD Suns forum and Go Suns.

vCash
    Merci! Tu as raison: let's go Suns!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast