Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

What happened here?

I know I been away for awhile, but man hardly any activity on this Suns board. Am I missing something? Did you guys move somewhere else?

vCash
    No worries, found somewhere. Later gators!

vCash
    Boy do i have questions!!! Are we keeping Granger, are we keeping Thornton? first game from the all-star break i was impressed with Goodwin, can someone tell me what Knight's contract status? i just wanna play fast and win.

vCash
    Yeah this forum used to be real active.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillysoft View Post
    I know I been away for awhile, but man hardly any activity on this Suns board. Am I missing something? Did you guys move somewhere else?
    I'm still here! i visit the site everyday but no activity. also active at PSD FB page and GroupMe (also PSD peeps)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ibleedetblue View Post
    Boy do i have questions!!! Are we keeping Granger, are we keeping Thornton? first game from the all-star break i was impressed with Goodwin, can someone tell me what Knight's contract status? i just wanna play fast and win.
    Knight is a RFA this summer. Expect $12M to $15M per. Or worse case he take QO so be 1 year and he wants bigger deal with new TV contract in 2016.

vCash
    I moved to a much more active forum. I can go into more details via PM but I won't publically post about it here.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ibleedetblue View Post
    2 weeks late but here's what I've heard/read/think on these:

- Granger is no longer playoff eligible should we wave him and I read from Coro that we are having him come to Phoenix to have our trainers look at him and hope to get a feel for him for next season. That's IF he's willing to pickup his player option. IMO, he's going to just opt out and sign elsewhere this summer.
    We def need the vet leadership though.

- Thornton I can't see having a major role for us. He's already getting buried and I imagine that will continue until he expires at seasons end.

- Goodwin was getting good minutes after the trade and then went back to the bench. I think Hornacek was told to put the best team on the floor to win for now.
    Once we recognize this season is over, Warren and Goodwin will probably see a ton more time.

- Knight is a RFA this summer. I think we'll be ale to hang onto him for 12-14 mil but if a team (LAL?) offers him max, we may not be willing to hang onto him. Since we dealt the Laker pick for him , I can't see us just letting him walk. Hopefully he doesn't' get serious interest where we'll need to massively overpay. Keeping him for 12-13 per would be a win.

- Playing fast and winning may not work. We need to fix this mess and it might mean changing the style altogether.

vCash
    In my opinion the Suns need a dominant 3 or 4. Greg Monroe is definitely intriguing because now that Josh Smith is gone from Detroit, Monroe has had some great games scoring and rebounding, two things the Suns desperately need from the paint

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 7secondsORless View Post
    In my opinion the Suns need a dominant 3 or 4. Greg Monroe is definitely intriguing because now that Josh Smith is gone from Detroit, Monroe has had some great games scoring and rebounding, two things the Suns desperately need from the paint
    I'd like to see us go after Wes Matthews since his injury will lower his cost. Also, we need to make a max offer to either Jimmy Butler or Draymond Green.

vCash
    Not sure Draymond Green is worth a max? I'm all on board offering Alridge, Butler, or Leonard a max

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 7secondsORless:29689641
    Not sure Draymond Green is worth a max? I'm all on board offering Alridge, Butler, or Leonard a max
    I expect all 3 to be offered max. I fully expect Philly to be active here too

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by king4day View Post
    I expect all 3 to be offered max. I fully expect Philly to be active here too
    They almost all for sure will be, but i'd be ok with the Suns offering any of them Max deals. And I would almost guarantee that all three of their teams would match any offer. (granted Aldridge is unrestricted.)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 7secondsORless View Post
    They almost all for sure will be, but i'd be ok with the Suns offering any of them Max deals. And I would almost guarantee that all three of their teams would match any offer. (granted Aldridge is unrestricted.)
    Seeing as Butler and Leonard fit needs, it can't hurt to try. If I'm McD, I attempt to nab both if we are enough under the cap. Worry about time later. We can always trade one later.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by king4day View Post
    Seeing as Butler and Leonard fit needs, it can't hurt to try. If I'm McD, I attempt to nab both if we are enough under the cap. Worry about time later. We can always trade one later.
    No way we could sign both without dealing Bledsoe or letting Knight walk. I'd be ok dealing Bledsoe and resign Knight for a like contract. Then we could make a run at either Butler and/or Leonard.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast