Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Poof, our Dragon is gone!

I just wanted to start a thread of real Suns fans with regards to Goran Dragic. I personally want to wish him, and his brother, the best in Miami. I am not thrilled about how this all went down, but what is done is done. I am sure there is a lot more to this story than what is being reported, and it is clear that the Dragon was frustrated with the whole Suns organization.

As a fan, I enjoyed watching Dragic play. I enjoyed it when he and Bledsoe played. I enjoyed it when he, Bledsoe, and IT played together. I just enjoy watching basketball. So thanks for the time you spent with the Suns and for the effort that you put forth on the court. Best of luck in Miami.

i don't like how he handled things though.

.... and if it's true that Zoran acted like a brat (refusing to go to the D league) then I'm glad he's gone too

Another baby getting his way. Good luck in Miami, a crappier team than the Suns. But hey, he will be a starter and get paid. Good for him..

Quote Originally Posted by rocky4104 View Post
    i don't like how he handled things though.

.... and if it's true that Zoran acted like a brat (refusing to go to the D league) then I'm glad he's gone too
    I agree.

The Dragon is gone, but the Suns just got Knighted. This guy is my hopes for salvaging this whole trade debacle.