Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 30 of 53 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
Results 436 to 450 of 787
  1. #436
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    10,281
    vCash
    1500

    ewing

    Quote Originally Posted by FOBolous View Post
    here's another hint for you and him: minimum wage

    that's SIX directions you and him can go with your research

    **** you i don't need to research. I did vote for Obama. I just don't like you acting like people from rural communities are a bunch of crazies and talking down to someone just b/c he disagrees with your opinions, especially when he asked a question which basically amounted to why should i think differently
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  2. #437
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10,760
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    **** you i don't need to research. I did vote for Obama. I just don't like you acting like people from rural communities are a bunch of crazies and talking down to someone just b/c he disagrees with your opinions, especially when he asked a question which basically amounted to why should i think differently
    lol ok

  3. #438
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    10,281
    vCash
    1500

    ewing

    Quote Originally Posted by FOBolous View Post
    there was no insinuation. i grew up in Texas man. I went to the University of Houston for crying out loud. my sig photo is the logo of UH. my favorite sports team is the Houston Rockets. The quote in my sig is spoken by a Houstonian about another Houstonian.

    Sorry i should have specified "rural texas".
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  4. #439
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    10,281
    vCash
    1500

    ewing

    Quote Originally Posted by Halladay View Post
    Black women have been oppressed for centuries in the U.S, what is so wrong about what she said? Just because you're American doesn't mean you have to blindly be a patriot which is exactly what the majority of Americans do. How many times in political speeches, on both sides, do you hear them say we live in the greatest country in the world, America is number one etc etc etc. Usually, not backing it up with anything. No reasoning. Just, America number one hooray(everyone clap now or you aren't a "patriot"). It's like that Seinfeld episode where the two old guys wear the t-shirts one of which says "worlds greatest dad" and the other states "number 1 dad". There's no rhyme or reason, it's just self-proclaiming BS. I hear this, to a lesser extent by Canadians which is also ridiculous but it's not anywhere near the same level. We are quietly patriotic I suppose.

    I didn't realize that her husband was a black women. Anyway, it was a dumb thing to say. There are many examples of things that pertain to women/people of color that should invoke shame in Americans and ones that should invoke pride. I think its silly when we demonize a someone in the political area just for saying something dumb especially when it doesn't even pertain to a political issue. She deserves to be made fun of a little for it. Thats all though.
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  5. #440
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    28,481
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I didn't realize that her husband was a black women. Anyway, it was a dumb thing to say. There are many examples of things that pertain to women/people of color that should invoke shame in Americans and ones that should invoke pride. I think its silly when we demonize a someone in the political area just for saying something dumb especially when it doesn't even pertain to a political issue. She deserves to be made fun of a little for it. Thats all though.
    what? this is what I'm quoting-

    Unlike Michelle Obama who after Obama was elected in his 1st term, said that "I am finally proud to be an American"
    It's also singular, not plural, since you seem to like pointing things out.

  6. #441
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    8,323
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by asandhu23 View Post
    haha this is priceless
    Sens Raps Jays

  7. #442
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    10,281
    vCash
    1500

    ewing

    Quote Originally Posted by Halladay View Post
    what? this is what I'm quoting-



    It's also singular, not plural, since you seem to like pointing things out.

    What?
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  8. #443
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Over there -->
    Posts
    61,231
    vCash
    3000
    Quote Originally Posted by asandhu23 View Post
    I hate sharing most things. It's gotta be really good to share it.

    I wasn't going to complain either way the election went. I don't need to get into politics with many people because it's as ridiculous as a religious discussion. People have their beliefs, let them have them and don't push your's on mine.

    |MY GFX GALLERY|
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Then-Most View Post
    I am a twilight fan girl

  9. #444
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    ILSTU
    Posts
    7,395
    vCash
    1500
    MORE VIDEOS!!!

    less talky talky

  10. #445
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Deutschland
    Posts
    15,964
    vCash
    1500
    I thought this was a Youtube/video thread.

    And by the way, those pants, they belong to my dad.And they're not really pants,
    they're Lederhosen



  11. #446
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Deutschland
    Posts
    15,964
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by asandhu23 View Post
    I am currently laughing.

    And by the way, those pants, they belong to my dad.And they're not really pants,
    they're Lederhosen



  12. #447
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    28,481
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by j0h@n63 View Post
    I thought this was a Youtube/video thread.
    It is however, the previous video posted was made as an individual thread hence, the discussion.

  13. #448
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Deutschland
    Posts
    15,964
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Halladay View Post
    It is however, the previous video posted was made as an individual thread hence, the discussion.
    All is forgiven

    And by the way, those pants, they belong to my dad.And they're not really pants,
    they're Lederhosen



  14. #449
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    St. Simon's Island
    Posts
    6,775
    vCash
    1500

  15. #450
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    ILSTU
    Posts
    7,395
    vCash
    1500

Page 30 of 53 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •